Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

My race plans are cancelled

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2005, 11:49 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry My race plans are cancelled

I was planning on making the last 2 races of the season.I'm out of time to get my cage installed..Now It turns out That I cant get the days off we just lost another guy and they won't replace the guys we lose.Oh well sorry to whine
Maybe somebody will take my car for a hot pass for me the car will be in chehalis the weekend of the 20th. If anybody wants to feel free to pm me.(ellis would you be willing to hot pass it?)
Old 08-14-2005, 04:15 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by slowpokez28
I was planning on making the last 2 races of the season.I'm out of time to get my cage installed..Now It turns out That I cant get the days off we just lost another guy and they won't replace the guys we lose.Oh well sorry to whine
Maybe somebody will take my car for a hot pass for me the car will be in chehalis the weekend of the 20th. If anybody wants to feel free to pm me.(ellis would you be willing to hot pass it?)
The 20th of this month Everyone will be at Bremerton (next Saturday) it's a double points race and the last one at Bremerton for the Season of CCC.

It sucks that they won't replace the guys they lose..it sounds like they are working you guys too hard.
Old 08-14-2005, 09:51 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Z ANGEL
The 20th of this month Everyone will be at Bremerton (next Saturday) it's a double points race and the last one at Bremerton for the Season of CCC.

It sucks that they won't replace the guys they lose..it sounds like they are working you guys too hard.
Yes i know i really wanted to make that day i have been planning it for a month now.I was hoping some crazy board member that had a car down would hot pass for me.....looks like no takers
Old 08-14-2005, 10:41 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by slowpokez28
Yes i know i really wanted to make that day i have been planning it for a month now.I was hoping some crazy board member that had a car down would hot pass for me.....looks like no takers
We are currently holding a raffle to decide who gets to thrash on it for you We'll be in touch ........

BTW are those huge chicken farms still over there ? I remember going over and installing about a hundred billion chicken cages about 20 years ago
Old 08-14-2005, 12:32 PM
10 Second Club

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Yup national foods is still there

I did find it odd you were investing heavily in the raffle there Bill? BBC just not enough?
Old 08-14-2005, 12:46 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by TwoFast4Lv
Yup national foods is still there

I did find it odd you were investing heavily in the raffle there Bill? BBC just not enough?
WTF is this word "enough" ? I don't get it ?
Old 08-14-2005, 01:17 PM
TECH Regular

I think it's the cry of the have-nots that want you to slow down so that we.. err I mean they.. can catch up!

Quick Reply: My race plans are cancelled