Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Its amazing how these cars respond to bolt ons

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2005 | 08:02 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by 00Vette
Are you trying to add this to the CCC for next year? Or is this something your trying to squeeze in this year
We have been talking about adding some other venues to the CCC schedule next year. I figured this might be a natural choice. So I was testing the waters to see if there was interest. If there is (& it sounds like it) I will bring it up at our next meeting.
Old 10-28-2005 | 10:36 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by WAHUSKER
We have been talking about adding some other venues to the CCC schedule next year. I figured this might be a natural choice. So I was testing the waters to see if there was interest. If there is (& it sounds like it) I will bring it up at our next meeting.
Speaking of the CCC........what do I have to do to run in those races next year? Just show up??
Old 10-28-2005 | 12:28 PM
On The Tree

Default Sure...

Originally Posted by 93TAWicked1
Why is it Amy's fault aren't you the one who recked it?
1: Isn't that a bit off-topic? I guess it's your thread. I'm sorry if I lead you there.
2: I see you read read and replied to my "Crunch" thread, did you miss what I said happened?

Maximental

Last edited by maximental; 10-28-2005 at 12:46 PM.
Old 10-29-2005 | 05:59 PM
TECH Addict

After every free-mod I did to the LS1 I was suprised not only at how much power simple mods added and that GM didn't think about it, but also how much they helped fuel economy. The first time I saw any drop in mpg was when I put in the Yank.

Quick Reply: Its amazing how these cars respond to bolt ons