Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Update on my WS6..

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2005 | 03:20 AM
TECH Veteran

I wouldn't even have trusted it to FedUp since I know what they do to their own trucks...like work on them.
Its a scary thought but pictures would be great - get good ones, FedUp likes its free advertising.

Double check that sticker. I'm curious if it had a smidge to do with a short lived Crown Royal commercial
Old 11-22-2005 | 07:11 AM
teh PuRpL3z

Originally Posted by GEARHED
I wouldn't even have trusted it to FedUp since I know what they do to their own trucks...like work on them.
Its a scary thought but pictures would be great - get good ones, FedUp likes its free advertising.

Double check that sticker. I'm curious if it had a smidge to do with a short lived Crown Royal commercial
Well, FedEx just has their name on the truck... The company that does the shipping is called Passport Auto Transport. This is something separate from the regular FedEx shipping functions, they are not connected.

Q: What are Passport’s credentials?
A: Passport has been in business since 1970 and is the official transporter for RM Classic Car Auctions, Barrett-Jackson Auctions, Kruse International and the Auburn Cord Duesenburg Museum. Passport is an operating subsidiary of FedEx Custom Critical, North America's largest time-specific, critical-shipment carrier.
Nine Ball shipped his Camaro through them, and had no complaints about the service.
Old 11-22-2005 | 10:43 AM
10 Second Club

If you'd have let Bill or Boyce drive it back they could have blown those decals off for you.
Old 11-22-2005 | 11:23 AM
teh PuRpL3z

Originally Posted by WAHUSKER
If you'd have let Bill or Boyce drive it back they could have blown those decals off for you.
Hell, *I* coulda done that.

Quick Reply: Update on my WS6..