Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Northwest Speed Shops

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2005, 01:24 AM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bartman22
TJWong:
You are right that Robert Judd is trying to break into the viper market. He bought the ACR from a guy off of viperalley.com. Everyone agrees he is the shiznit at PCM tuning. I heard his wife is a stripper, who dances at The Dolphin in Portland.

The woman that works at/owns Fast Specialties is, as I recall, Samantha Aldridge. Her dad owns Aldridge Motorsports in East Portland. One of the Fast techs is an ex-Aldridge tech. People hate them for the same reason they hate Aldridge- high prices.

I don't think I would ever live in California again. One of my friends refers to the state as P.R.O.C. (the people's republic of california). Most California state officials would poop if they saw my SKS and a few of my knives.

You mentioned Ground Zero, earlier, as well. Brian Friend has wrecked more cars in the last five years than one can count on both hands.
Yes, I heard that his wife or girlfriend worked as a stripper. The day I seen him at PIR he had some nice looking piece of arm candy hanging onto his arms. Maybe she was the stripper? If she was, I wouldn't mind taking a good look at that at the Dolphin! As for him being the Schiznit at programing PCMs.....hmm well I'm going to take the 5th on that one

As for Fast I knew her as Amber, she is Denny Aldridge's daughter. From what I hear the father/daughter relationship isn't that hot. Travis worked for her dad and the story goes that she stole him away from her dads shop. Nice daughter eh? Denny's shop has very high prices as well, but he has been around since I was in high school, and I can say thats been a long time ago. He has been well established for a long time, I knew of him when he was in North Portland. He moved to their present location off 60th probably 15 or 20 years ago now.

Funny how kids with parents with money have absolutely no idea what it is like to have to work for money. Or what the dollar is worth. I know of several kids like that born with a silver spoon in their mouth just waiting for mom and dad to pass away to give them the gold mine. I tell you what if I were their mom and dad I would blow every damn dollar I made before letting my lazy *** kid take the easy road. They would have to learn the hard way just as I did, that's how my mom and dad taught me and thats how I would teach my own if one day I would ever have one of them little heathans.

Last edited by tjwong; 12-12-2005 at 10:46 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 12-12-2005, 01:38 AM
TECH Veteran

Ellis, Nate.....is everyone gonna bail from the room and leave me sitting there while you two get into each other's faces all yelling and screaming & stuff? Cuz if so, I expect compensation for playing referee/cop again.

And yes, I am just kidding.
Old 12-12-2005, 04:57 AM
11 Second Club

Man, I go away for a 1/2 day and you guys are talking about strippers ...Awesome....
Old 12-12-2005, 10:25 AM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by jimbob
Man, I go away for a 1/2 day and you guys are talking about strippers ...Awesome....
[Ferris Bueller]Life moves pretty fast around here[Ferris Bueller}
Old 12-12-2005, 06:11 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Rottluver
Ellis, Nate.....is everyone gonna bail from the room and leave me sitting there while you two get into each other's faces all yelling and screaming & stuff? Cuz if so, I expect compensation for playing referee/cop again.

And yes, I am just kidding.
Yeah, slap my wrists. I've been bad.

Nate
Old 12-13-2005, 05:47 PM
Launching!

Here is a shot of the 40 Fords engine bay.

[/QUOTE]

thats bad ***

Quick Reply: Northwest Speed Shops