Old 06-11-2006, 04:07 PM
Pathological Modifier

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Great Job Everybody...
Old 06-11-2006, 05:02 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TwoFast4Lv
Look here is that jack *** beating on the window! You can see his hand moving! Even Kenny was pissed off at him!

What the hell was the deal?? Just being rude about something little?
Old 06-11-2006, 05:27 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by 11secproject
What the hell was the deal?? Just being rude about something little?
I was in the tower taliking to Jay after this incident and he was pissed at his folks. Jay knows who the customer is and is going to make the changes nceessary to make sure we are happy.

As a side note, Jay has all the envelopes addressed for the $10 voucher and is just waiting for them to arrive so he can send them out. He hand addressed every single one of them.

Things are looking up at PR

-
Old 06-11-2006, 05:31 PM
10 Second Club

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Looks like Steph did get some of it on Video.

I was two cars back when it started. I was relaxed and getting my head ready to race Kenny first round. ANYONE who has raced Kenny knows you BETTER be on your "A" game when you hit the line. I am in the car with my head layed back relaxing getting in my race zone. I had the windows down ,it was hot in the car, with my finger on the buttons ready to roll them up. I was just getting ready to get them up when this guy atacks the car yelling about the windows and how he is tired of this **** out of us Car Club People. I was starteled when he did it and thoght to my self DAMN! WTF did I do! He came back as the windows were going up and said some other stuff I was tring to block out. Then as you see here in the pick I am tring to get back where I need to be to race Kenny and he SLAMS the glass and starts stuffing his fingers in the top of the glass. I am guessing it was not 100% up and yell's some more. I am still like WTF! As he walks back by I rolled the window down and(People say me do this) in a very calm voice said "There is no need to be acting like this man we are just here to race" at which point he went off and started yelling again about where the windows are supposed to be and how he could and should eject me right now and on and on. So I just shut the **** up, rolled the window up again and ignored him.

Need less to say Kenny got a good hole shot on me and won while going on to win the event. Kenny was on fire. GOOD JOB MAN!

Once I got back to the pits I drove straight to the Tower and talked to Jay the track manager for 15 minutes or so. I explained what happen and that there were wittnesses(sp). He was very helpfull and explained alot of things and I feel in the future it will not be a problem for us. He was on the same track we are. He see's the problems and is going through the step's to fix them. Stuff like happened Friday are just ammo for the end result. Jay really wants to help us make CCCA into a great series with the big numbers again. That was great to hear!

The rest of the night Little Hitler ,as I found out he is called(with his brother), continued to harrass many of the racers.....many times for no real reason. We just happen to have video of some of things he did.

Over all it was a good night and I feel PR will be a great help in the future

BTW a few of the other track officals who saw the what happened came and appoligized for the mans actions. There are some good people there but like with many other things a few bad apples can ruin it all
Old 06-11-2006, 05:58 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by TwoFast4Lv
Look here is that jack *** beating on the window! You can see his hand moving! Even Kenny was pissed off at him!
Hmm.

Guess I wasn't the only one. He kept grabbing my a pillar in the line.
Old 06-11-2006, 06:14 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Tylerb59
Hmm.

Guess I wasn't the only one. He kept grabbing my a pillar in the line.

He's just lucky I was video taping the guy a few cars in front of Ellis so I didn't see the incident, I only got some of the yelling on video..If I would have seen him treating my car like that I think he would have been in some big ****...because no one touches my car like that..not even me..There is no reason for him to be touching anyone's cars...period...
Old 06-11-2006, 07:00 PM
TECH Fanatic

Tired of the stuff from the Car Club people? Oh yeah well I see pro guys doing it all the time no one yells at them.
I am sure things will get better and I hope they do.
Old 06-11-2006, 07:47 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by 1BAD95Z
He's just lucky I was video taping the guy a few cars in front of Ellis so I didn't see the incident, I only got some of the yelling on video..If I would have seen him treating my car like that I think he would have been in some big ****...because no one touches my car like that..not even me..There is no reason for him to be touching anyone's cars...period...
I keep my car filthy but it is MY choice....doesn't give ANYONE the right to touch it in any fashion whatsoever.......I woulda been ejected for what I said/did to him if that were me. Congrats on keeping your Ellis.
Old 06-11-2006, 08:40 PM
10 Second Club

You're an OAK Ellis!!! If he had done that to my car, I'm not sure I would have been able to maintain my cool. I might very well have ended up in jail......

OH, by the way Ellis, my DS was hitting so hard I was getting 5* of KR when I made my 1st time trial. At least that is what I assume caused it, since I haven't had ANY KR this year. And tell Jim the car shifted 1-2 @ 6800, dropped to 5k, shifted 2-3 @ 6350 & dropped to 4850, and trapped at 6300. I launched at 1600, the stall flashed to 3300 (and that is where the KR started)

Last edited by WAHUSKER; 06-11-2006 at 08:51 PM.
Old 06-11-2006, 08:45 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by WAHUSKER
You're an OAK Ellis!!! If he had done that to my car, I'm not sure I would have been able to maintain my cool. I might very well have ended up in jail......
Don't drop the soap.

Old 06-11-2006, 09:16 PM
teh PuRpL3z

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by WAHUSKER
Yeah, they definitely would have thrown me out at the very least... probably woulda had the police involved at some point. I've put too much money into my car for some ******* to be beating on it.
Old 06-11-2006, 10:06 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

well sorry too hear about those guys being ********. my car may have not been the most beautiful out there, but if anyone touches my car like that, i will flat out curb stomp them. but anyway, i had a killer night, got my best run ever at 14.09, AND MY FIRST WIN EVER!!!!!!! i just hope i can get into the 13's saterday.
Old 06-12-2006, 09:47 PM
11 Second Club

Way to go everyone!

Quick Reply: Never Give Up (PR results)