Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

killed a cobra

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2006, 11:20 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default killed a cobra

Driving home from a friends on "the road" that I grand prix on when no one is around. Well its like 8:00 ish so it pretty crowded and I'm not looking to be stupid. Its a one lane in each direction road with a few passing zones. Low and behold I come up behind a cobra. Only reason I knew is because it said cobra on the back valance. I dont know a thing about mustangs so I have no idea what year it is. Its silver. So the both of us are following a couple cars and there really isnt any passing chances. Cobra boy (knowing I'm behind him in an SS) he decides to pass on a double solid going into and thru an S turn. Total blind pass on a crowded road. He draws the ire of the people he passes and then gets stuck in front of us. Its a crowded road no on is going anywhere fast until we hit rt30. So now he is retarded cobra boy in my mind.
Well we hit rt 30 2 lanes for both directions, center turn lane decent place to run. We get seeded out and I try to come up beside him to roll with him and instead of letting off he tries to run from me. So I run him down. I'm in 3rd and top out of that real quick and run all the way thru 4th pulling even and then going by him. I hit 5th and start to pull further when he shuts it down. We're coming to a cop spot is his supposed reason. We get thru it and I try and get him to roll but he wont have any part of it. He got his *** handed to him and he knew it. Plus he was a complete retard for pulling his assinine driving on the crowded back road and knew I watched all of that bullshit. Then I ran his dumb *** down thru the best part of his power curve.
Old 06-20-2006, 01:29 AM
10 Second Club

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Now now no hurting the Snake peoples feelings here

BTW NICE kill
Old 06-20-2006, 12:21 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Very nice!
Old 06-20-2006, 12:59 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

thank you thank you I was happy with it . I considered it to be a worthy adversary even tho the driver was an asscake. I dont consider it to be indicative of all cobra owners
Old 06-20-2006, 01:10 PM
TECH Addict

Nice.
Old 06-20-2006, 01:22 PM
Teching In

There are definitely some "asscake" cobra owners out there. They either don't race, or they engage in stupid stunts when they do race. Fortunately, the idiot ones tend to wreck their cars in fairly short order.
Old 06-20-2006, 09:10 PM
TECH Apprentice

Well,....not only did you,..................correct him,... on Issues concerning athority,.....but your patiance allowed it to be done in less than "Ideal" conditions with no sad endings! Well done!!

Quick Reply: killed a cobra