Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

The Game!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2006, 01:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default The Game!!

Oh ya did anyone see the Football game??? man you got to love the COWBOYS !!! Sorry for all the Seachicken fans for the loss but atleast it was to a TEXAS team .

Have to start my **** talking now!!!!!

Brad
Old 08-13-2006, 01:53 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

**** talking after the first pre-season game?!?!? Been a long summer eh? Honestly I cant wait for the TO and Bledsoe show to begin. Add in a little Mrs Glenn and wait for fireworks. To bad you got rid of Meshawn, it really would have been a 3 rings circus.
Old 08-13-2006, 05:42 PM
Tech Addict

Cowboys suck!
Old 08-13-2006, 05:48 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Meh... don't worry, if TO doesn't implode and go head case on your 'Boys, maybe you guys will be lucky enough to be back here in Seattle in January. There's no shame in losing at to the Seahawks at Qwest Field in January... everyone else does it.
Old 08-13-2006, 06:44 PM
TECH Addict

I will go on record now and say **IF** we can stay healthy we can do it again. But that is a very big IF. Pork Chop is made of glass and we need a healthy line to open up holes for Alexander and give Hasselbeck the time he needs to throw to an improved receiving corps. Defensively, we should be unstoppable, as long as we stay healthy.
Old 08-13-2006, 09:06 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by 2001ramairconv
The Seahawks did not look good at all. Timing was way off and they left all the starters in there too long trying to get them calmed down and ready to play. The Cowboys do suck though. With the salary cap it is hard to keep a championship team together and then to repeat with new guys is doubley hard. I wouldn't get my hopes up too far with the Seahawks. The only team who has consistantly repeated a championship is the Patriots and they had players willing to take salary cuts to play on the team. No other team enjoys this seemingly unheard of practice. I am not a Seahawk fan but an Oakland fan but they look like they are going into yet another 10 year rebuilding program. At least they got a decent coach after getting rid of so many great coaches. I wish that ******** of an owner would sell the team. O-well it doesn't matter the season has not started yet and everyone is still undefeated in regular season play. Go Raiders and let the real season start soon!!!
You can't judge a team by it's first pre-season game. This is usually the first full contact (full speed) "game" they have played in 6 months or more.......at least against someone other then there own team mates...........pre-season is more for getting rythms <sp?> down and for showcasing younger players to see if they are worth keeping. I watched the 1st Steeler game from yesterday (a loss) and it means nothing. 1st team played one series together, that is IT!!!! You cannot judge how their season will be, based on one drive.......wait till the real season starts since the starters rarely play more then a half and look at the Steelers last year, first team didn't score any offensive points in the pre-season, but won the super bowl.
Originally Posted by Tranzor_Z28
Meh... don't worry, if TO doesn't implode and go head case on your 'Boys, maybe you guys will be lucky enough to be back here in Seattle in January. There's no shame in losing at to the Seahawks at Qwest Field in January... everyone else does it.
Jason,
I was about to give you crap about that last statement until I re-read it and saw you did say "at Qwest Field"........otherwise I was gonna have to lay some smack down on ya.
Old 08-13-2006, 09:15 PM
TECH Fanatic

how many of the first string players were really in that game???? what maybe only half the team then they pulled those guys in to let the new guys bidding for 2nd & 3rd string places to play some so they can really see what they do in real games.

Heck they have 3 more games before the first game of the season & at lease 2 cuts to deal with before the final team is put to the true test.

COWBOYS SUCK BIG TIME
Old 08-14-2006, 09:03 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Tranzor_Z28
I saw a great shirt at the game Saturday night on a Dallas fan. It simply said...

F * T. O.

Old 08-14-2006, 10:25 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Honestly I think there is some over reacting after the first pre-season game. It dont mean squat. Even if the starters had played the whole game, it wouldnt mean a thing. Just have some more work to do thats all.
Old 08-14-2006, 01:11 PM
TECH Fanatic

Well i'm just glad that Dallas beat ya'll!!! it is very early to tell how the season is going to go!!!