Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

WA Drivers

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2006, 12:04 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DrEvyl
You should see how the semis are in Arizona... those bastards will pull a lane change RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU just to putt by another truck at like .0001 mph faster than them. I dunno how many times I had to jam the brakes because of one of them on the road between Albuquerque and Vegas.
you should see them down in Southern oregon or Cali OMG. We have guys that Haul their classics down to reno every year & yet those simis run right up your butt & then whip around you & pull 2inches infront of you & then slam on the brakes.
Old 08-28-2006, 12:10 AM
TECH Fanatic

what tickes me off & the truck drivers are the worse at it. Is when you are in the left lane & someone is in the right lane right next to you sees you & even may smile at you. Then they get stuck behind a slow moving car & they decide to move over Right on top of you. if you dont move out of their way the give you the finger or even other things lol.

Yesterday I was driving the buick (I mean how can you not see that car its bright flipping Yellow& I Do mean Yellow) down i-5 I was down by the Tacky mall (tacoma Mall) & this simi I had passed was on my right & he pulls ahead of me, OK no big deal. Then I pull pass him to get away from the traffic & the OH someone 1mile a head of me is putting on their brakes I have to type chit. I get close to his center tires & OH he starts coming over So I gunn it & Dan pops the finger out as we go by lol.
Old 08-28-2006, 12:40 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Rokko
**** that, soccer mom's in mini vans or some dumb bitch putting on her makeup. I try to get in front of her and give her a brake check, she end's up looking like "The Joker" after a hard stop while putting on her face.

Thats some funny ****!
Old 08-28-2006, 03:36 AM
TECH Fanatic

I like the Washington road block, Two people going the same speed holding up all of the traffic so that no one can get around. Of course you can insert however many lanes you want in there.
******* great, stupendous, wonderful!

Oh yeah Rokko, you are right Soccer moms suck and then they get all pissy when you ride up on their ***, not like they aren't out whoring anyway looking for someone to be on their ***. I am just giving them what they are looking for and they still don't appreciate it.
Screw the Mini Van and SUV.
Old 08-28-2006, 08:07 AM
TECH Apprentice

**** that, soccer mom's in mini vans or some dumb bitch putting on her makeup. I try to get in front of her and give her a brake check, she end's up looking like "The Joker" after a hard stop while putting on her face.

This man is a god! (little g!) I do worry about lightning!
Old 08-28-2006, 08:22 AM
10 Second Club

get used to it. try driving to downtown seattle every day.

i see stupid people every day.

"I see stupid people...
they're everywhere...
they walk around like everyone else...
they don't even know that they're dumb"
Old 08-28-2006, 08:41 AM
10 Second Club

I wondered how long that would take to show up....good one Don!

The Seattle area has some of the worst drivers on the planet, no doubt about it. If I had $10 for everytime some moron cruised onto I5 from some on-ramp at 45 mph, slid all the way over into the left lane in front of me and the hit the brakes because I was tailgating them, I could retire. Well, if I didn't spend so much money on .357 ammo I could....

This place is the reason road rage will never go away!!!
Old 08-28-2006, 09:53 AM
11 Second Club

Old 08-28-2006, 09:55 AM
Tech Addict

Hell yeah, nobody seems to get the concept of getting up to freeway speed on the ****** ONRAMP! oh no, putt along at 35-40, get on the freeway and almost cause multiple collisions then get it up to speed. i wish i was rich as hell, i'd drive the biggest 4x4 with the biggest brush guard i could find and help move people along or out of the way.

Another thing, "baby on board" stickers, like that's gonna make a ****** difference, all that does is make me ride thier stupid asses. should be "stupid bitch on board" stickers.

the morons in the carpool lane doing 50 are a joke too. Man, I'm getting all riled up thinking about it. I used to carry a paintball gun to mark the morons as I went by. i used to make em in the machine shop i worked at and got a freebee once a year. but with the increased use of cell phones i figured i'd better quit while i'm ahead. this was over 15 years ago though.
Old 08-28-2006, 09:56 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by NWDragRacer

"I see stupid people...
they're everywhere...
they walk around like everyone else...
they don't even know that they're dumb"
That's a beauty! I was hoping somebody would post that up.
Old 08-28-2006, 11:34 AM
TECH Addict

i see stupid people every day.
From the second he looks in the mirror...
Old 08-28-2006, 12:26 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by LSxChevelle
From the second he looks in the mirror...
"Well,.........I already heard that one ya ****** unoriginal bastard! Go suck a **** ya piece of ****** repeating ****!"

Fondly quoted from Adam Sandlers "Toll Booth *****"

no harm meant.
Old 08-28-2006, 12:45 PM
TECH Veteran

The worst with these morons is that they always look dumbfounded as to why you're pissed at them. Pisses me off even more when they do something idiotic, then look at me like "What's your problem?" When I lean halfway out of my car to put my middle finger against their window.
Old 08-28-2006, 01:07 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Tranzor
The worst with these morons is that they always look dumbfounded as to why you're pissed at them. Pisses me off even more when they do something idiotic, then look at me like "What's your problem?" When I lean halfway out of my car to put my middle finger against their window.
I quit doing that, I just blow em kisses now.

They don't know what the **** to do when ya do that.
Old 08-28-2006, 01:20 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Hahahaha funny damn thread. Oregonians do it as well. I'm from the Boston area and that’s where I learned to drive so of course I think there isn’t one person on the whole west coat that knows how to drive. BUT of course its that way all over the country. You get idiots now matter where you are.

My Sunday cruise to my friends house was hindered by an asscake from Washington in the passing lane talking on his cell phone and then he has to hit his brakes because he spills his ******* coffee on himself.
TWO pet peeves right there: The cell phone should be outlawed period. Hands free or not. Sorry to the rest of you who can walk and chew gum at the same time but some people cant drive and talk on a cell and its a major safety issue.

Second is the ******* obsession with godamn lattes!! If your stupid enough to drive with HOT coffee that can spill on you then you need to be taken out back.
This dumb ****** had it in a regular friggin cup. No lid, nothing. In a 50 mph he was doing 45 in the passing lane while on the phone sipping his coffee. Idiots like that need to be removed from the roads and beaten severely. There were cars backing up all around him but he was oblivious to it all.
My whole belief is that if your doing something that’s hindering your driving or driving to accommodate a beverage or food you need to be BEAT!!

I had a friend once who got pulled over because he crossed the median and demonstrated slight loss of control while taking a left from a stop at a light. Cop right behind him. Reason for loss of control: he was eating jalapenos from a mini boat he had balanced on the dash. As he was turning the boat was sliding off the dash so he corrected the turn to keep the jalapenos from falling. BUSTED!!! Total idiot!

Driving is a big responsibility that too many people take for granted.
Get out of MY way and all will be ok.
Old 08-28-2006, 01:38 PM
TECH Addict

How is it that we get so much damn rain here but people aren't used to it?? People ******* come to a stop!! Go to another state where it rarely rains and when it does nothing changes!
Old 08-28-2006, 02:01 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by LSxChevelle
How is it that we get so much damn rain here but people aren't used to it?? People ******* come to a stop!! Go to another state where it rarely rains and when it does nothing changes!
For this one I gottttttta comment.......ever drive in L.A. when it rains? It is like people think frogs are falling from the sky or the world is coming to an end..........nothing changes on the road but some water and the average speed drops by 15 MPH and the "brake slammers" come out in full force!!! I sooooo don't miss that.
Old 08-28-2006, 02:39 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by Rottluver
For this one I gottttttta comment.......ever drive in L.A. when it rains? It is like people think frogs are falling from the sky or the world is coming to an end..........nothing changes on the road but some water and the average speed drops by 15 MPH and the "brake slammers" come out in full force!!! I sooooo don't miss that.
First year down there it changed my view of bad drivers in the rain up here. What a fustercluck when it rains there. It amused me to no end when it snowed 2" on the grapevine and they closed the freeway. WTF? I just drove around everyone, its SLUSH, no big deal.
To be fair they aren't that great up here on ice either - watching a car barreling towards a patch on I-5 full of skidding cars knowing he's going to slam on his brakes *once he gets to the ice patch* is like watching a duck coming in for a landing on an iced over pond.

The one scare was a noob dueler hauling kitty litter who lost his brakes coming off the vine - everyone with a CB were asked to get other drivers outta the way until they could get the guy stopped. I don't think he stayed with long hauling after that.
Old 08-28-2006, 05:47 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Crisisman
What gets me is the people that do the speed limit(or less) in the HOV lane. Ok, Busses I can understand, they have priority and are electronically limited. It's the cars that think just cause they have 2 people in them they can get in the lane and drive slower than the rest of traffic.
Just for the record, the HOV lane is NOT considered the left-lane or "fast lane", so it is perfectly legal to sit in that lane and do the speed limit (or less) even if it's on the left.

I do agree, though, that WA drivers in general are idiots and at least 75% of them should be relegated to walking IMO. I wish they would actually make some good use out of our tax dollars and do some public service announcements or something with little tips like stay right except to pass, get to freeway speed BEFORE merging, move left when approaching an on-ramp, don't tailgate in the right lane, don't slow down and rubberneck, etc, etc.
Old 08-28-2006, 06:49 PM

Guy stopped in the left lane today.....he was all most to his exit and stopped with his turn signal on till he could move over. This was in tacoma just past the dome on I5. he was 45ish, driving a minivan (maroon honda odyssey) with a WU sticker and WA plates....on the east coast he would of been shot.....probly by a cop.

Quick Reply: WA Drivers