Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Stater in Marysville.

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2006 | 07:25 PM
11 Second Club

Default Stater in Marysville.

Just wanted to give you all a heads up. There is a Dark Blue Trailblazer with no marking up in the Marysville area. Saw him at the scene of an accident on I-5 this morning. Don't need anyone being suprised flying by a Blazer only to have the flashing lights come on.
Old 09-25-2006 | 07:51 PM
teh PuRpL3z

There's a white Suburban with a Fox logo on the back window running around in the Renton area down by the 167 / 405 interchange that is a cop car in disquise, also.
Old 09-25-2006 | 09:42 PM
Launching!

All black Chevy Colorado with a black camper top in Whidbey. All the windows are jet black and it has hidden LED blues/reds. Saw the bastard going to a wreck. This thing is scary sleeper.
Old 09-25-2006 | 11:33 PM
On The Tree

holy crap what is next!

They even put a FOX sticker in the back window! That is just taking it too far IMO..I think I may have saw it today to, but didnt know it was po-po.

They really like GM vehicles now too...I always pray the officers are gm fans and mabye will let me go! Buuuutt....t I think they may be pissed cuz they got their crown vic's taken away!
Old 09-26-2006 | 12:27 AM
teh PuRpL3z

Originally Posted by TravisH.
holy crap what is next!

They even put a FOX sticker in the back window! That is just taking it too far IMO..I think I may have saw it today to, but didnt know it was po-po.

They really like GM vehicles now too...I always pray the officers are gm fans and mabye will let me go! Buuuutt....t I think they may be pissed cuz they got their crown vic's taken away!
Yup... it looked like any other suburban, the windows were dark and you couldn't see the lights from the outside. There's no way I would have identified that one as a cop car.
Old 09-26-2006 | 12:53 AM
10 Second Club

Now tell me IF it is illegal to run tinted windows...does that mean it is entrapment if they use them to catch us?
Old 09-26-2006 | 01:06 AM
Launching!

Entrapment is getting you to do something that you normally wouldn't do. Not catching you doing something that you are not supposed to be doing.
Old 09-26-2006 | 08:02 AM
10 Second Club

I had a black Chevy pickup with a cactus cutter on it behind me yesterday.....with 4 antennas & a red & blue light on each side of the rear view mirror. Man was he drooling over the red car. But I wasn't doing anything wrong so he gave up after 5 miles of following me.
Old 09-26-2006 | 04:51 PM
Teching In

I heard on the news this morning they are also using aircraft to identify speeders....
Old 09-26-2006 | 07:50 PM
TECH Fanatic

****, will it ever end? How about stopping all the Meth Labs in Kitsap and Mason Counties or is that too dangerous...
Old 09-26-2006 | 10:21 PM
TECH Fanatic

Here's another one for you to watch for!!!

Today I saw a dark green Chevy Afro van on 525. He was behind a dodge next to me and he flipped on his lights, the dodge got in behind me and the van sped past him and u-turned and the next turn-off. It had lights in the windshield, passenger side, with no markings or antennas.
Old 09-27-2006 | 01:15 AM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by TwoFast4Lv
Now tell me IF it is illegal to run tinted windows...does that mean it is entrapment if they use them to catch us?
It isn't illegal in WA to tint the windows.......made me very happy when I moved here.
Originally Posted by TravisH

Today I saw a dark green Chevy Afro van on 525. He was behind a dodge next to me and he flipped on his lights, the dodge got in behind me and the van sped past him and u-turned and the next turn-off. It had lights in the windshield, passenger side, with no markings or antennas.
I saw that one a month or so ago where the 405 ends into the 525........allegedly it is a commercial enforcement vehicle but they are known to go after big speeders or reckless drivers or.........
Old 09-27-2006 | 01:35 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by TravisH

I think I've seen that one in Gig Harbor. Got pissed at an oldnmoldy doing 2 mph looking for a parking spot, mashed the go pedal around them and went up through first and half of second. Blew by that guy parked on the side of the road, he nailed his lights and I slammed on my brakes and started pulling over. He killed the lights and just sat there not moving; so I got the hell out of there.
Old 09-27-2006 | 03:42 AM
TECH Fanatic

Kitsap county also has some WRXs and Durangos.
Old 09-27-2006 | 04:41 AM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by My1st Truck
Kitsap county also has some WRXs and Durangos.
Well, if you are chasing the dope growers that would make sense...but that part just looks good on paper when requisitioning them

Quick Reply: Stater in Marysville.