Old 01-06-2007, 02:16 AM
10 Second Club

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

You know we will do what we can to help
Old 01-06-2007, 02:32 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RoostersTA
Actually I just moved to US like a couple of months ago and landed in seattle.
From which country? And congratz on the car!!! You'll have lots of fun for sure.
Old 01-08-2007, 04:26 PM
Teching In

Well just got busy with my work, yeh i spend most of my weekend at office "That not bad" as i did manage to pay a visit at amy's. So for the questions yeh i am in redmond and moved from Pakistan. About the car thing noops could not get time to take it for a wash at amy's she wont let me wash it alone. Yeh the new Z1's loook cool any comments amy ?
Old 01-08-2007, 04:44 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Layn_Low_247
Welcome Rooster, this is great bunch around here.

Except for 00Vette. lol (What's up Jon?)
..........pretty funny Rey. Just working and **** like that. I'm hoping to have Ellis fix the Vette this weekend and oh BTW, did you see my new toy. The vette may not be able to take you off the bottle yet, but my new toy will.
Old 01-09-2007, 07:14 AM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by RoostersTA
Well just got busy with my work, yeh i spend most of my weekend at office "That not bad" as i did manage to pay a visit at amy's. So for the questions yeh i am in redmond and moved from Pakistan. About the car thing noops could not get time to take it for a wash at amy's she wont let me wash it alone. Yeh the new Z1's loook cool any comments amy ?
Whaaa...... it probably looks like crap, is that why you always come over when its already dark outside?

I have told you every time you are here where the bucket is for washing it but you liked sitting by the fire and teasing the cats instead or allowing us to feed you to Ubu and Rocko. Guess I'll have to hide the kitties and turn off the heat so you'll go wash it
Old 01-09-2007, 01:36 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by GEARHED
Whaaa...... it probably looks like crap, is that why you always come over when its already dark outside?

I have told you every time you are here where the bucket is for washing it but you liked sitting by the fire and teasing the cats instead or allowing us to feed you to Ubu and Rocko. Guess I'll have to hide the kitties and turn off the heat so you'll go wash it
So you got it atlast.. I think weekends are good, you can go out when its not dark. Ubu and Rocko are good friends all they want it some one to throw a ball at them and they start playing . The kitties are fun so next time i will try and drop early and yeh i will make sure that no one finds that washing bucket.

I need to track down ellis this thing is drinking gas like hell. I am only getting like 10 mpg in city out of it.

Quick Reply: Hello