Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

2007 Run What You Brung List!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2007, 07:13 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok here is a quick rundown, I don't post here often and can't seem to remember my old log in password or the e-mail associated with it so I used this one. I don't care if you put me on the list becuase it means nothing to me and I was doing it to poke a little fun at husker since I talked to him & ellis this morning on there way down south. I am not going to tell you all the history of how long I have been around becuase I don't need to. I will answer your basic questions:
1) I live in Arlington, right outside of Granite Falls
2) The car is licensed and I do occassionally drive it on the street
3) It is a 434cid smallblock all natural no spray and pray or boost & break
4) I will post occasionally but I do not like injection except on my diesel (which could put some of you to shame from a roll..HAHAHA)
5) I have been around since this board was first introduced so post count has nothing to do with anything just like dyno numbers it is a bunch of crap that just makes you think you are bigger and faster then the next guy.
6) If Ryan can actually keep that car straight and his pants dry for a pass I may put the 15lb bottle in the car just to make him try harder but I doubt it.

thats it......
Old 06-05-2007, 07:23 PM
Teching In

So since Robert doesn't know me does that mean I never existed? someone tell my parents!
Old 06-05-2007, 07:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

Just because you don't post, dosen't mean you are not worthy.
Post count means nothing to me. How long you have been racing with the team is or a part of CCC is what should be important.
I could come on here on run up post count with usless post like
"Check your PMs", "My dog got the neighbor pregnant" and "My wife is sleeping with my uncles, sisters, cousins brother", while that stuff is great and I like to hear about, that dosen't mean people don't read the stuff or know wtf is going on.

My orignal user name was registerd here in 2001, but lost it all does that mean since I only registered in 04 and have less than 2000 post I don't count...
That is just stupid.
To be honest there are very few guys left here from the first few seasons.
Which was what like 97 or 98
Should we exclude anyone who wasn't a team member before 01?
See what I am getting at, just because you don't know him dosen't mean he dosen't warrant some sort of respect, because there are a lot of "old timers" here who do know him and remeber the old days...
Old 06-05-2007, 07:51 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by NWDragRacer
I've heard that the banjo player lives next door to his place in Granite Falls.

Be Careful what you ask for. You might get it

If he says it is, it is. I trust his word.

That is some funny, yet true ****!
Old 06-05-2007, 10:29 PM
Teching In

Oh yeah I remember the good ol days,
Team BBQ's at my place in Tacoma with burnouts and the cops showing up! not to mention the dyno days... few team CCC championships etc...
Hell you guys are making me sound older then I am! now for the real funny part. Take a look at my post count. It is still at 6 LMFAO! I will see you guys around I have to go adjust the valves on my car and make sure the neighbors didn't go to bed early.
Old 06-05-2007, 10:48 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Arron@MCT.com
Ok here is a quick rundown, I don't post here often and can't seem to remember my old log in password or the e-mail associated with it so I used this one. I don't care if you put me on the list becuase it means nothing to me and I was doing it to poke a little fun at husker since I talked to him & ellis this morning on there way down south. I am not going to tell you all the history of how long I have been around becuase I don't need to. I will answer your basic questions:
1) I live in Arlington, right outside of Granite Falls
2) The car is licensed and I do occassionally drive it on the street
3) It is a 434cid smallblock all natural no spray and pray or boost & break
4) I will post occasionally but I do not like injection except on my diesel (which could put some of you to shame from a roll..HAHAHA)
5) I have been around since this board was first introduced so post count has nothing to do with anything just like dyno numbers it is a bunch of crap that just makes you think you are bigger and faster then the next guy.
6) If Ryan can actually keep that car straight and his pants dry for a pass I may put the 15lb bottle in the car just to make him try harder but I doubt it.

thats it......
I apologize if I came off like a jerk, but I've been around here for 3 years now and have never heard or seen any posts from you. Does it really matter? No!

But you should answer some of our questions. You have a nice car and we'd like to hear about it. If your are in fact legal to be put on the list.........I can honestly say that no one cares. But the car didn't look legal, and then someone who never posts (or hasn't for a long time) pops in and posts the best ET by quite a bit. So you should expect people to raise an eyebrow.

Your car seems to be legal.........so your ET should be put on the list. But don't beat us up because we're curious why you pop in so abrubtly with such a bad *** car.

BTW, you don't gain any posts in this forum anymore. Its a new rule the forum made. Well, congrats on the time and I hope I can see the car run at least once before I deploy.
Old 06-06-2007, 01:48 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I'm sold. Just wanted to make sure you weren't some bozo from Tennessee jumpin' on our fun. I look forward to meeting you. It sounds like you have a good many stories to share. Welcome back! I'll update the list shortly.
Old 06-06-2007, 02:36 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Updated...the new King is crowned!!!
Old 06-06-2007, 07:55 AM
10 Second Club

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

BTW Arron is one of the founding members of Team NW F-body...

You guys have seen him run. Last year his car was silver and Blue.

It's ok guys no need to fear Arron. Just think of him as obnoxis(sp) as me .... or maybe more

And As to his name? The one he is using is from back when he was the biggest NX dealer in the country. Muscle Car Technoligys. Now he is the top sales man at the company works for.

Here is his old name. Someone get him a pass word!
Old 06-06-2007, 08:45 AM
Teching In

yeah it would be cool to use the old name since I use that on every other board.
Old 06-06-2007, 09:58 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 00Vette
How do you figure? He only has 6 posts and has been a member since 2002.

Does that mean he only posts in only forums that don't count posts........I doubt it.
Aaron has been around a lot longer than 2002. He may not post a lot but neither do I anymore. Remember how you and Don called me out as a lier for my near stock times and Zeke backed me up. Well Don is backing Aaron up the same way. There was a team NW F-body long before LS1tech.
Old 06-06-2007, 10:46 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by NW94Z
Aaron has been around a lot longer than 2002. He may not post a lot but neither do I anymore. Remember how you and Don called me out as a lier for my near stock times and Zeke backed me up. Well Don is backing Aaron up the same way. There was a team NW F-body long before LS1tech.
Here here!
Old 06-12-2007, 02:14 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I also back Arron up and can vouch for the day I rode in the 'ole Z back when it was nearly stock. That was, I think back in '00. I was pointed his way since he was Team NW F-body President from another member here, John Kelchen.
Old 07-06-2007, 10:15 PM
Pathological Modifier

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

60ft 1.738
330ft 4.510
1/8th 6.800 @ 107.25mph
1000ft 8.773
1/4 10.432 @ 135.91mph

Ryan K. 1998 Camaro B4C TTi 82mm Single Turbo, 10 psi
Old 07-07-2007, 05:19 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I've got your info ready to post Ryan. I'm just waiting to hear some more weekend reports before I do.
Old 07-07-2007, 06:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

12.627@110.47 1.831 60' in the vette

see sigs for details
Old 07-08-2007, 12:52 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Updated. Let me know if Corey or anyone else wants to be added.
Old 07-08-2007, 01:02 AM
teh PuRpL3z

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by NW94Z
Yup... Arron was the captain of NW F-Body for several years, and I can remember riding in that Camaro down the strip when it was still slow enough for him to have a rider in the car, and it looked like this.. This pic was taken 6/13/1999, the day I took my red T/A down the track for the first time.. 15.63 dial-in on the window, and that's the original Team NW F-body magnet stuck to the door. NW94Z is standing next to his car with the black Camaro.
Attached Thumbnails 2007 Run What You Brung List!!!-aaron1.jpg  

Last edited by DrEvyl; 07-08-2007 at 01:18 PM.
Old 07-08-2007, 02:40 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Arron@MCT.com
So since Robert doesn't know me does that mean I never existed? someone tell my parents!
Hey I hear you worked for Doug's racing stables, how far back? I've heard of ya now, and ya better get that bottle ready, hehe.
Robert
Old 07-09-2007, 07:09 AM
On The Tree

Damn Zeke that was a long time ago!

Robert, get your car running first and then we will see if the bottle is needed. I have two of the big ones and more then enough jets & noids.

Nice times Ryan, NOW TURN IT UP!

I am off to find some headers, big wheel stands end up with damaged header tubes.

Quick Reply: 2007 Run What You Brung List!!!