Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Quoatas........kiss my white butt.

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2007, 09:10 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 95ttoplt1
Washington sucks, I have lived in 4 other states and 1 foreign country. Only place I have ever gotten a ticket? Washington state. Last time I was there on leave from Afghanistan I got two in week, both for 5 over ON THE FREEWAY!!!

The east side is going to hell as well. Grant county Sheriffs has started a traffic enforcement branch that is not funded by the county, they are self funded. So if they don't write tickets to make money they lose there jobs. And don't blab on how I don't know what I am talking about, a immediate family member of mine is very high up the food chain in the GC district court system and warned me about them when I landed. As soon as I got the ticket I called and my family member knew the cops name just from the description and said he has so many complaits that they don't know what to o with him, but yet he is still working??

*** WSP too. They are jealous that the GCS is writing more tickets which makes them look bad, so anything over the speed limit even 2mph and you gte a ticket, ask me how I know?

Washington police are out of control.
Most of this comes from the Governor's Office. She put the wheels in motion when she went on her tirade about the "unwritten 5-mph-over" speed limit and how it needs to change. Who voted for this BITCH anyway? I mean really? Who voted for her?

And don't get me started on "innocent until proven guilty."
Old 05-05-2007, 09:48 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by howierd42
Most of this comes from the Governor's Office. She put the wheels in motion when she went on her tirade about the "unwritten 5-mph-over" speed limit and how it needs to change. Who voted for this BITCH anyway? I mean really? Who voted for her?

And don't get me started on "innocent until proven guilty."

Well I think there might have been 3 or 4 people on the east side that voted for her. You might want to look at your neighbors

I think Wa needs to be split up, a nice border right down the pacific crest
Old 05-05-2007, 06:52 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

They are NOT police anymore!!!! They are just nothing more than FUCKEN CHASHIERS!!! This stuff about QUOTAS is not a joke the state swears they do not have them because they tell the L.E.O.s that they are fuken,..... "PEFORMANCE AUDDITS"??? don't let ANYONE assume the HIGH MORAL ground to you this is NOT about doing the right thing,...not about Jesus,....not even mom apple pie or fuken "fightn trriism" this is about the political class steeling more damn money than they can take in legally!!! and suddenly desperate for more,.......now its OURS it will be someone elses next,... "sports"fans??? I bet not fuken golfers thats for damn sure!!

Quick Reply: Quoatas........kiss my white butt.