Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Local sale: WS6 wheels & other wheels/tires

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2007, 03:09 PM
teh PuRpL3z

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Local sale: WS6 wheels & other wheels/tires

I've got wheels & tires coming out of my ears, and now that I have new wheels for the Formula on the way, I'm gonna be parting with at least a set of 4 of them. I don't have room to be storing another set of wheels and tires.. and I need to clear out some stuff I don't need.

All prices are negotiable, money talks & bullshit walks, first one with the cash gets the sale.

----------

I have a set of four 17x9" OEM WS6 wheels with Kuhmo 712's at about 40% tread life remaining on the wheels right now, I'll part with it as a set for $600. I'll sell the tires without the wheels for $100.

If if you need a single wheel, I have extras... I'll sell them for $150/wheel, or pairs for $250.

Or if you want the tires, but you wanna pick the best 4 of my wheels, we'll work something out..

None of these wheels are in perfect shape. They range from pretty good to fair condition. The biggest problem is curb rash.. but most of them are not bad.. a couple of them have some missing clear coat and pitting.. most of them could be refinished and would look spectacular afterwards.

-------------

I also have a set of four 16x8" OEM '09-02 "Twisty" wheels with Kuhmo 712s on them... $200 takes the set.

-------------

Still have a set of 245 series BFG drag radials on 16x8" LT1 "salad shooter" wheels, probably got a season left in them.. $85.
Old 07-08-2007, 04:43 PM
teh PuRpL3z

:bump:
Old 07-09-2007, 01:56 PM
teh PuRpL3z

Actually, after taking them off the T/A this weekend, those Kuhmo 712's on the WS6 wheels are practically new. I will post some pictures of the wheels and tires so you can see the tread depth... but there's a lot of life in them. They can't have more than about 6000-8000 miles on them.

Quick Reply: Local sale: WS6 wheels & other wheels/tires