Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Springfield Armory XD40 For sale..

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2007, 02:05 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well I hope Ellis is happy with his purchase, I know I am happy with my side of the bargin. I tried to price it accordingly, from what I looked at online-gunbroker.com. And a few other places. I figured that was about the right price for it. I know of the two gun shops that I went to down here, they were asking close to 550 just for the gun, one clip and a hard case.

lane
Old 08-16-2007, 02:14 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by Tails
Thats a good price. The local shop here was $530 when I got mine.

Last couple shops I have been in have REALLLLLY good prices and selection.
Originally Posted by crazylane
Well I hope Ellis is happy with his purchase, I know I am happy with my side of the bargin. I tried to price it accordingly, from what I looked at online-gunbroker.com. And a few other places. I figured that was about the right price for it. I know of the two gun shops that I went to down here, they were asking close to 550 just for the gun, one clip and a hard case.

lane
For the record, I am NOT bagging on you, your price or your deal. Just made a comment that I was happy for you, the purchaser (Ellis) and that the one I really wanted was a .45 caliber (personal carry choice) and that I found them at a comparable price locally. As in, no hard feelings and I am glad you got it sold so quickly. I was just trying to decide if it was worth it to me to get a slightly smaller caliber to take your good deal. That's all.

And from what I saw, the new ones all come with the holster, mag loader, mag holder, hard case, etc. Just not with the light or laser, neither of which I have use for, so it works great for me.

For whatever reason, it seems like some people wanna make issues when there aren't any. Not talking to anyone in particular, just saying.
Old 08-16-2007, 02:19 PM
11 Second Club

^^^No problem, I know you were'nt baggin on me. I was just putting in my .02 on what I thought as well. Hopefully you find what you are looking for though. My buddy has a 1911 modified, Its a sweep shootin gun. One of these days I would like to get one of those.

Lane
Old 08-16-2007, 02:28 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by crazylane
^^^No problem, I know you were'nt baggin on me. I was just putting in my .02 on what I thought as well. Hopefully you find what you are looking for though. My buddy has a 1911 modified, Its a sweep shootin gun. One of these days I would like to get one of those.

Lane
No worries dude. I was not currently "looking" but your deal was good enough to make me decide to look........we are trying to go to St Lucia at the end of the month so $$ is always a concern. But I have my CPL (CCW) and I am a HUGE fan of .45's so I hesitate to carry anything smaller. However, given the decent amount of guns I already have, adding another non -.45 to the collection wouldn't have sucked.

I just picked up these recently, so it's all good.

1967 Colt .357

and

A new S&W M&P .40

Old 08-16-2007, 02:53 PM
10 Second Club

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Rott. no one was un-happy man I was just saying I felt it was a good deal

The wife even signed off on it...after the fact
Old 08-16-2007, 03:03 PM
11 Second Club

^^^lmao
Old 08-16-2007, 07:02 PM
FormerVendor

I am glad Ellis got it, I needed another new gun like I needed a hole in my head!
Old 08-16-2007, 08:08 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by TwoFast4Lv
The wife even signed off on it...after the fact
Dangerous ground dude. SO FAR my wife has had no problem with the couple guns I have picked up.
Originally Posted by tjwong
I am glad Ellis got it, I needed another new gun like I needed a hole in my head!
No such thing as too many guns. Just like no such thing as too many mods.
Old 08-19-2007, 01:59 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by Rottluver
No such thing as too many guns. Just like no such thing as too many mods.
I know, so its a good thing that Ellis got the pistol, the price of the pistol would pay for the cam and rocker arm mods on my new Z06 Speaking of which I got two cams coming, I have a third sitting in the shop which is a LG G6X5 cam its huge: 246/258 on a 115 mid 600 lift numbers. I actually installed one of those and tuned it to run fairly well down low on a 2006 Z. I am not sure if I want such a huge beast in my car, I am thinking of a 238/254 on a 115 LSA and mid 600 lift numbers as well. Cory has already ported an intake for me and a TB. I have headers at the coaters now, and the heads are at LPE awaiting their hand porting work. I am hoping for 560 to 575 RWHP and relatively decent street manners, its got to be better than the X5. It should be fun, now I need to make time for myself to do the mods and tuning work.
Old 08-19-2007, 12:41 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by tjwong
I know, so its a good thing that Ellis got the pistol, the price of the pistol would pay for the cam and rocker arm mods on my new Z06 Speaking of which I got two cams coming, I have a third sitting in the shop which is a LG G6X5 cam its huge: 246/258 on a 115 mid 600 lift numbers. I actually installed one of those and tuned it to run fairly well down low on a 2006 Z. I am not sure if I want such a huge beast in my car, I am thinking of a 238/254 on a 115 LSA and mid 600 lift numbers as well. Cory has already ported an intake for me and a TB. I have headers at the coaters now, and the heads are at LPE awaiting their hand porting work. I am hoping for 560 to 575 RWHP and relatively decent street manners, its got to be better than the X5. It should be fun, now I need to make time for myself to do the mods and tuning work.
[napolean dynamite] LUCKY! [/napolean dynamite]

Quick Reply: Springfield Armory XD40 For sale..