Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Bremerton Guys Track ?

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2007, 03:11 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Bremerton Guys Track ?

Hello everyone I live over on the east side of the state (Spokane) and our track up here closes the 29th of this month. Unfortunatly I don't think I am going to be finished with my turbo build before then and I was really hoping to run the car a few times before the track closed to get some numbers out of it before I change some things over the winter. So anyway I am curious if there is any days in october or november that I could bring the car down there and run it since unlike us you guys can stay open later. It would also be cool to meet some of you aswell. Not many fast 4th gen's around this area. Any help would be apperciated. Thanks
Old 09-07-2007, 03:50 PM
teh PuRpL3z

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

There's T&T at Bremerton on October 5th and 6th... track closes on the 7th. There is a race on the 7th, but it's not an open race day.
Old 09-07-2007, 04:47 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sweet thanks I guess its time to buckle down and get this thing done. I hope I can get it done. I will keep you guys informed if I come down I would like to meet some of you. I have already met Ryan'sSS when I came down and picked up the TH400 I bought from him.