Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Got in a fight the smorning...

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2007, 10:42 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So I guess you don't want the carpet that you were going to get from me anymore?
Old 11-19-2007, 10:48 PM
11 Second Club

Lmao, I forgot all about that. Yeah actually I will take it. Ha ha. Are you going to be at the Dyno day? If so you think you could bring it there, and I will give ya 50 bucks for it.

I totally forgot about it. lol
Old 11-19-2007, 11:05 PM
TECH Regular

Floor mats wont fix the stain? I'd say thats the cheapest route, especially until you have enough cash to switch over to an all-black interior. I don't think I'd be mixing black carpet with the rest of the tan interior...in my head it seems tacky, but I can't say for sure.
Old 11-19-2007, 11:08 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have accidentally cut people off before... It happends to all of us from time to time. It sux but its no reason to follow the guy and ask for his info to send him a bill to clean up your carpet cause your bowl of chili got spilt. I dont give my info to anyone, unless they show a badge.

Sounds like you didnt have any kind of lid on it in the 1st place. I would have laughed at ya and walked away.

Last edited by waterbug1999; 11-19-2007 at 11:14 PM.
Old 11-19-2007, 11:26 PM
11 Second Club

It did have a lid on it. It was in a big crock pot. That was a little over half full. When I swerved it tipped. I was civil with the guy until he swung. Thats when I got un civil, by protecting my self...

And yeah floor mats won't cover this stain. It went into my speakers, under the seat, on the seat, On the side of the door were it is cloth like the carpet. It went everywhere.
Old 11-19-2007, 11:26 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by crazylane
Lmao, I forgot all about that. Yeah actually I will take it. Ha ha. Are you going to be at the Dyno day? If so you think you could bring it there, and I will give ya 50 bucks for it.

I totally forgot about it. lol
I kinda figured you got sidetracked or something, no problem.

I was a definite for Dynoday until last friday I got reminded i'm standby for the week starting 11/22 therefore i'm not supposed to stray too far from the lynnwood area. I'm still pondering making a trip down there tho but not 100% anymore
Old 11-19-2007, 11:28 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by crazylane
It did have a lid on it. It was in a big crock pot. That was a little over half full. When I swerved it tipped. I was civil with the guy until he swung. Thats when I got un civil, by protecting my self...

And yeah floor mats won't cover this stain. It went into my speakers, under the seat, on the seat, On the side of the door were it is cloth like the carpet. It went everywhere.
Sounds like it made a mess... I know I have spilled my quart everywhere a few times, but it comes out pretty good though.
Old 11-20-2007, 01:43 AM
TECH Apprentice

i would say it was self defense. but at the same time you could have just gotten his plates then called the cops, then again it wouldnt have been as good a story. i would have to say i would do the same thing except i would have put some leather in his ribs, hehe. good one i hope your hand heals up! its going to be hard putting heads on with a cast, lol.
Old 11-20-2007, 06:41 AM
Teching In

nice i like the outcome. the punishment justifies the crime
Old 11-20-2007, 09:22 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by waterbug1999
I would have laughed at ya and walked away.
At which point I would have written down your car license info and followed through with a police report and had you cited for careless driving. I've never cut anyone off by accident. You cut me off you had better be preppared for the rest of the story. That's the way it is. You are responsible for your actions.

I had someone the other day pull a dumb *** move and I followed him. He wouldn't pull over. All I wanted to to do was talk and find out why he thought it was appropriate to do 70 in a 35 and cut me off. ***** wouldnt stop. I chased him for 5 miles, even went by the cop station whihc I was hoping he would pull into. He was same age as me but his problme was that he didnt think I'd come after him after have gave me the finger. I gave him the finger first but my point is if you flip someone off you had better be preparred for retaliation or your just a dumb ***.

IF your going to be a dumb *** get off the road. No charges are coming, this guy swung first and he defended himself. This guy attacked him twice and he defended himself twice. I'd have been pisssed about the chili as well and would probably have done the same.
Any of you ******** got something to say about it? Learn how to drive or get off my roads.

Yes a citizen can have a ticket issued to another citizen. I have and won in court on it.
Old 11-20-2007, 09:41 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 99blancoSS
At which point I would have written down your car license info and followed through with a police report and had you cited for careless driving. I've never cut anyone off by accident. You cut me off you had better be preppared for the rest of the story. That's the way it is. You are responsible for your actions.

I had someone the other day pull a dumb *** move and I followed him. He wouldn't pull over. All I wanted to to do was talk and find out why he thought it was appropriate to do 70 in a 35 and cut me off. ***** wouldnt stop. I chased him for 5 miles, even went by the cop station whihc I was hoping he would pull into. He was same age as me but his problme was that he didnt think I'd come after him after have gave me the finger. I gave him the finger first but my point is if you flip someone off you had better be preparred for retaliation or your just a dumb ***.

IF your going to be a dumb *** get off the road. No charges are coming, this guy swung first and he defended himself. This guy attacked him twice and he defended himself twice. I'd have been pisssed about the chili as well and would probably have done the same.
Any of you ******** got something to say about it? Learn how to drive or get off my roads.

Yes a citizen can have a ticket issued to another citizen. I have and won in court on it.
What a dumb-*** response. Mr. Perfect-Driver has never cut anyone off by accident. Yeah, ok. The ONLY person responsible for the chili spillage is the chili owner. Whenever you get on the road, you should be prepared to have to swerve, etc. to avoid 1) other drivers who aren't always perfect like 99blancoSS here, or 2) pedestrians, or 3) animals, etc., etc. You want to risk driving with a crock pot full of food in your car, fine, but **** happens. Get over it.
Unless the other driver ignorantly admits to something or you have witnesses, good luck having a ticket issued to that other driver.
Old 11-20-2007, 09:52 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by mbrownin
What a dumb-*** response. Mr. Perfect-Driver has never cut anyone off by accident. Yeah, ok. The ONLY person responsible for the chili spillage is the chili owner. Whenever you get on the road, you should be prepared to have to swerve, etc. to avoid 1) other drivers who aren't always perfect like 99blancoSS here, or 2) pedestrians, or 3) animals, etc., etc. You want to risk driving with a crock pot full of food in your car, fine, but **** happens. Get over it.
Unless the other driver ignorantly admits to something or you have witnesses, good luck having a ticket issued to that other driver.
Good luck? No asswipe, its the law. No I have never cut anyone off unintentionaly. Just because you drive like an *** doesnt mean the rest of the world is just a stupid behind the wheel.

When I pull out in front of someone I know wether or not I'm impeding them. Its as simple as that. This ******* should have know what he did and taken a different approach. If I cut someone off so bad that they follow me and ask me to pay for cleaning of a pot of chili in their car, I'm not going to flip them the bird and tell them to **** off and then give them my back. Your being a complete stupid **** at that point and get what you deserve.

You cut people off by accident all the time eh? Turn your license in then and get off the road your a hazardous dumbass.

I didnt say I didnt cut people off, I said it's no accident when it happens. If your so dumb you cant see what your doing get off the road! I have friends with motorcycles, I dont need your stupid *** getting them killed.
Old 11-20-2007, 10:05 AM
On The Tree

Good luck? No asswipe, its the law. No I have never cut anyone off unintentionaly. Just because you drive like an *** doesnt mean the rest of the world is just a stupid behind the wheel.
It might be the law, but police won't blindly take one driver's word over another without some type of supporting evidence. You don't know me, my driving record, habits or anything else, so the rest of this statement is nothing but ignorance.
When I pull out in front of someone I know wether or not I'm impeding them. Its as simple as that. This ******* should have know what he did and taken a different approach. If I cut someone off so bad that they follow me and ask me to pay for cleaning of a pot of chili in their car, I'm not going to flip them the bird and tell them to **** off and then give them my back. Your being a complete stupid **** at that point and get what you deserve.
I agree. From the sounds of it, the guy didn't respond very well.

You cut people off by accident all the time eh? Turn your license in then and get off the road your a hazardous dumbass.
How TF do you come to that conclusion? Ignorance again? No I don't, but driving in a congested area every day, I have had to brake or swerve more than once to avoid other drivers who aren't as perfect as you. Do I go chase them down to tear them a new one? No, I've got better things to do with my time.

I didnt say I didnt cut people off, I said it's no accident when it happens. If your so dumb you cant see what your doing get off the road! I have friends with motorcycles, I dont need your stupid *** getting them killed.
So, you cut people off on purpose. Now who's the dumbass?
Old 11-20-2007, 10:22 AM
TECH Fanatic

Ya know, a few weeks ago I was takin chili to work to and had to brake hard for some dumbass. Ya know what I did? I cussed out loud, went about my day, and cleaned it up that night.

Spilling the chili is your fault. Not the other guys. Secure your load properly.

And as someone else said, how old are you. No maybe better is how old do you act. It sounds about like a 5 year old. I can't believe that you would seriously go confront someone cause they made YOU spill your chili.

And you said that you grabbed him by the shoulder. I'd say that if he swung first he was defending himself. Sorry, but if I was in his shoes I'd be swinging too, but you'd be the one with a goose egg on your head. In fact, in this day in age it wouldn't have surprised me if he didn't pull out a gun and shoot you. Ever think about that? Get shot over spilled chili.

Next time something like this happens I would suggest that you think about the consequences. Get shot, arrested, or beat down.

Grow up!
Old 11-20-2007, 10:27 AM
Banned

I still say your a dumbass.

You said you've cut people off by accident in your previous post. I said I never cut anyone off by accident, I know if I'm impeding them or not. So what your saying is you only pull out on an empty road even though you say you drive in a congested area everyday. OK maybe you really are a travelling road block and are one of the dumbasses on the road that stops to merge. That seems to be what your saying. No I dont expect top be cut off when I drive to the extent that I have to swerve or stand of the brakes. Am I ready for it yes, do I expect it should happen... no, it shouldnt.

Most people have to cut someone off in order to get out. Its the degree of which that happens that we have to minimize as good drivers. Guaging speed and distance in a fractions of a second. Yes I am obviously a much better driver than you'll ever think about being. If you want to accept that there are dumbasses like yourself on the road, thats your perogative. Not mine. I tend to correct idiots like it seems you in this case.

As far as the ticket goes your still wrong. It the cops job to issue the ticket, its the judges job to figure it out. You obviously think you have knowledge in an area you dont.

Yes I feel I am a superior driver. I see no reason to back off the stance.

See that the thing. People need to take repsonsibility for themsleves. Should it have been the chili have been secured better? Yes I think so.

IS he wrong for asking the other driver to pay for his cleaning. No I dont think so, but thats what we have judges for. The other driver was wrong for cutting him off and not taking his repsonsibility seriously.

What is with you people? You think your immune to anything because your in a car? You can just make the rules as you go? What if he lost controll and hit a tree? What then?

I would have gone back and looked at the mess and then inquired about the chilli and if I could have bowl. I see what I do on the road, I dont drive with blinders on but I do see it everyday.

4 ways stop signs.. idiots pull up stop and then go without looking to see what the order is.

School parking lot merge section... Men go by the unwritten rule of evey other car. Women look forward and dont let you out. they wont even m,ake eyey contact because they know they're being a ***. Men look right at you at wave you out. I so the same.

I honestlty think the rest of the world can learn a few lessons from me as far as driving goes. A few friends and myself were gpoing to get Public access time and do a little show and try and educate people by showing them examples of idiots.

I once made it from the NH border to Woodshole MA in 1hr 15 mins. Anyone who knows anything about Boston knows thats impossible.

I am the best driver I know !! Ok some of this is really me just being funny and piling on but some is also very true.

What I'm saying is if I do something to cause another driver to take evasive action or have an incident I'm guilty of what ever happened to a certain extent and will take a certain amount of responsiblity for it. The rest of you should do the same.

Last edited by 99blancoSS; 11-20-2007 at 10:43 AM.
Old 11-20-2007, 10:42 AM
On The Tree

... So what your saying is you only pull out on an empty road even though you say you drive in a congested area everyday. OK maybe you really are a travelling road block and are one of the dumbasses on the road that stops to merge. That seems to be what your saying.
Wow, there's some real convoluted logic involved for you to come up with that. Driving in a congested area simply means more cars on the road, so a higher likelihood of having to adjust for someone else's driving actions. Is it that hard to understand?
No I dont expect top be cut off when I drive to the extent that I have to swerve or stand of the brakes. Am I ready for it yes, do I expect it should happen... no, it shouldnt.
Agreed, it shouldn't, but sometimes it does. Being prepared for it, and expecting it are 2 different things.
Most people have to cut someone off in order to get out. Its the degree of which that happens that we have to minimize as good drivers. Guaging speed and distance in a fractions of a second. Yes I am obviously a much better driver than you'll ever think about being. If you want to accept that there are dumbasses like yourself on the road, thats your perogative. Not mine. I tend to correct idiots like it seems you in this case.
More ignorant non-sense.

As far as the ticket goes your still wrong. It the cops job to issue the ticket, its the judges job to figure it out. You obviously think you have knowledge in an area you dont.
True, but cops won't waste their time writing tickets unless they believe there was an infraction.

All I ever said was that **** happens all the time. There are lots of bad or inattentive drivers on the road. Carrying an unsecured load of chili was risky, and the OP paid the price.
Old 11-20-2007, 10:43 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Ackattack1
Ya know, a few weeks ago I was takin chili to work to and had to brake hard for some dumbass. Ya know what I did? I cussed out loud, went about my day, and cleaned it up that night.

Spilling the chili is your fault. Not the other guys. Secure your load properly.

And as someone else said, how old are you. No maybe better is how old do you act. It sounds about like a 5 year old. I can't believe that you would seriously go confront someone cause they made YOU spill your chili.

And you said that you grabbed him by the shoulder. I'd say that if he swung first he was defending himself. Sorry, but if I was in his shoes I'd be swinging too, but you'd be the one with a goose egg on your head. In fact, in this day in age it wouldn't have surprised me if he didn't pull out a gun and shoot you. Ever think about that? Get shot over spilled chili.

Next time something like this happens I would suggest that you think about the consequences. Get shot, arrested, or beat down.

Grow up!
Trust me I know I was in the wrong... By not securing my Chili. That was my fault....

But the guy cutting me off wasn't. So I confronted him, I did it nicely, I was not cussin at him!

He turned around while flippin me off and cussin at me, so I grabbed him to stop and turn around so I could talk to him somemore. But he swung.

So what my question here is, how does my actions here show that I act like I am 5??? Seriously! How am I the *** when someone cuts me off, and I contfront him, and the outcome comes out different than I anticapated?

Im sorry if you feel that I was being a 5 year old, by having someone relize what they did, was wrong..

but I still feel I did not behave like a 5 year old.
Old 11-20-2007, 10:45 AM
Banned

I want some chili. I absolutely love a good bowl of chili.
Old 11-20-2007, 12:26 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by mbrownin

All I ever said was that **** happens all the time. There are lots of bad or inattentive drivers on the road. Carrying an unsecured load of chili was risky, and the OP paid the price.
No you said more than that and you are wrong.

Your wrong about the cop writting the ticket as well. I've been there and done it. Its thier job. All you need to do is provide the facts as you see them to the cop and its his job to write it out if an infraction has occurred. You can argue all you want about it, but your wrong and arguing against facts.

Only nonsense I see is you. Only reason **** happens is because ******** dont pay attention. If you think it's ok for someone to get cut off and the other driver should not be made aware when there is personal cost involved then you go ahead and be apathetic. I'll come over and **** on you and we'll see how you like it. What we're talkng about here is taking responsiblity for your own actions. You obviously dont and you certainly dont know how to drive if you cant understand the merge delema that happens every day. You seem to think its ok for personal property damage to happen as the result of someone elses actions. Thats what your saying. It wasnt a small swerve was it. Was he trying to do the right thing and get information so he can let a judge sort it out? YES he was but you have a problem with that? That means to me that your the same type of assbag that would cut someone off and not think twice about it because you think its just a thing that happens. I'm more into corrective action. You be lame if you want. Whose to say that ******* doesnt do it again and cause a bad accident?

All he wanted was a dialogue and some information and the guy pushed it into the other area. The guy knew what he was doing when he flipped him off and turned his back and told him to **** off. The guy knew his own next move would be to try and sucker Lane if he approached him further. He got what he deserved.

If you want to carry it further then pm me.

Last edited by 99blancoSS; 11-20-2007 at 12:37 PM.
Old 11-20-2007, 01:02 PM
On The Tree

No you said more than that and you are wrong.

Your wrong about the cop writting the ticket as well. I've been there and done it. Its thier job. All you need to do is provide the facts as you see them to the cop and its his job to write it out if an infraction has occurred. You can argue all you want about it, but your wrong and arguing against facts.

Only nonsense I see is you. Only reason **** happens is because ******** dont pay attention. If you think it's ok for someone to get cut off and the other driver should not be made aware when there is personal cost involved then you go ahead and be apathetic. I'll come over and **** on you and we'll see how you like it. What we're talkng about here is taking responsiblity for your own actions. You obviously dont and you certainly dont know how to drive if you cant understand the merge delema that happens every day. You seem to think its ok for personal property damage to happen as the result of someone elses actions. Thats what your saying. It wasnt a small swerve was it. Was he trying to do the right thing and get information so he can let a judge sort it out? YES he was but you have a problem with that? That means to me that your the same type of assbag that would cut someone off and not think twice about it because you think its just a thing that happens. I'm more into corrective action. You be lame if you want. Whose to say that ******* doesnt do it again and cause a bad accident?

All he wanted was a dialogue and some information and the guy pushed it into the other area. The guy knew what he was doing when he flipped him off and turned his back and told him to **** off. The guy knew his own next move would be to try and sucker Lane if he approached him further. He got what he deserved.

If you want to carry it further then pm me.
You sure do make a lot of assumptions, and state the obvious. Of course **** happens because people don't pay attention. DUH! Was it a big swerve? Maybe, maybe not, it wouldn't take much to upset a crockpot. Don't remember any judge to sort it out being mentioned. Corrective action? Do you really think confronting someone in that manner is going to affect the way they drive in the future? Not likely. We could argue back & forth ad nauseum, but it accomplishes nothing. And when you start referring to the road as "My road", that really shows your ignorance. The End.

Quick Reply: Got in a fight the smorning...