Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Got in a fight the smorning...

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2007, 12:00 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Got in a fight the smorning...

Well Last night, I made my famous Chili, that I am always winning chili cook offs with. And I decided to bring a big batch of it to work. I had probably 2 1/2 gallons of chili in my big kettle sitting on the floor board of my camaro, with a towel rapped around it.

Well I was Traveling on a road to Base, going the Speed limit, 45mph. And this Guy that was no more than my age was in a Ford Ranger, decided that he had plenty of time to pull out in front of me. Well needless to say, a Wet Road, on a hill, prevented him to do so, So I had to swerve to miss this guy. Well as I swerved, my chili went side ways, spilling atleast half of its content out all over my camaro.

I Immediately pulled to the side, flipped a bitch and followed the guy to the Grocery store. I got out to confront the guy, and he immediately started to come up with excuses. His main one was that he did not see me. I told him I wanted his info, cause I will be getting in contact with him for the Steam Cleaning bill... Well I guess he did not like that, he turned to walk the other direction and flipped me off, and said **** off.... I instantly lost my cool and grabbed him to turn him back around. Well the dude swung on me. So I reacted like a normal person and thumped him in the forehead above his left eye.. I know I should not have done it, but Hey what else would I do. He swung and missed, I didn't!!! Well as he was trying to get up, a bystander came running over and got in between us. The guy came at me again. But this time I had someone in front of me, so I stepped to the side and swung again. This time hitting him in the ear. Well I guess he finally got smart and decided he did not want to get hit anymore..

He called the cops to try and file a complaint, but the by stander that had got in-between us, took my side, and I ended up getting the info I needed in the first place... lol.

But I still so very pissed, my car smells like ******* chili, and my hand is now swollen!!

Sorry for the long rant. just thought I would share.

Lane
Old 11-19-2007, 12:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

dang id be pissed to! i would have done exactly what you did! good job on not swinging first.. thats funny how the other guy tried to act tuff, and ended up having a full made of himself. and probably with a swollen forhead, and ear..LOL.
Old 11-19-2007, 02:58 PM
Teching In

That's horrible, I think I'd have done the same thing, although I wouldn't have faired quite so well in a fight. I would have to hit them with my car to win the fight, then send them the repair bill. There have been a lot of really inconsiderate people on the road this past month, but I've got bad road rage so everything pisses me off when I'm driving.
Old 11-19-2007, 07:13 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You follow a guy in your car, jump out and confront him, shake him down for money/personal info, grab him, punch him in the face twice and have the cops called on you….because he made you spill your chili?

Dude, how old are you?
Old 11-19-2007, 07:23 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Jon A
You follow a guy in your car, jump out and confront him, shake him down for money/personal info, grab him, punch him in the face twice and have the cops called on you….because he made you spill your chili?

Dude, how old are you?
Say what?

I confronted the guy, asked him for his info so I can send him the cleaning bill, since he was the one who caused the mess in the first place. He got lippy, turned around flipped me off and said **** you, so I grabbed his arm, To have him turn back around so I could talk to him so more. And he swung.

I was not being an *** to him, I was not cussin at him. If any lip was given it was after he swung on me.

So whats your point?

Im 25. I tryed to handle it the best way possible, but he swung, so I swung back....

Lane.
Old 11-19-2007, 07:23 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Jon A

Dude, how old are you?
You could always ask him in person
Old 11-19-2007, 07:29 PM
Staging Lane

What you need is a fat friend to eat the chili that was spilled!
Old 11-19-2007, 07:32 PM
TECH Regular

Wws699,That is one gay *** avatar
Old 11-19-2007, 07:40 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by turbo50
Thats pretty funny

I think Wws699 is trying to start something. lol.
Old 11-19-2007, 08:02 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by turbo50
Only if your the one standing in front
Old 11-19-2007, 08:07 PM
11 Second Club

Lmao.
Old 11-19-2007, 08:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

Oh man! I would have been pissed too! That sucks!

So did the cops actually show up and is he going to pay for your cleaning bill?
Old 11-19-2007, 08:49 PM
TECH Enthusiast

nice, you definately had to do what was necessary. now get all new interior!
Old 11-19-2007, 08:54 PM
Banned

Someone got beat down over some chili. LMAO That must be some damn good chili. It sucks about the interior though.
Old 11-19-2007, 09:06 PM
11 Second Club

Yes the cops did show up. Cause he called them. The by stander told the cops what happened, how I was calm about it all until he decided to flip me off and cuss at me, walking the other direction.

To be honest, I really don't think I will be sending him the bill. Cause, by the time the cops were done with us, he had a pretty big *** goose egg on his forehead. And if I get lucky and he does not press charges or try to sue, than I will just leave at that. You know what I mean?

Lane
Old 11-19-2007, 09:23 PM
Staging Lane

U should have just threw the rest of the chilli on him, that would have been hilarious
Old 11-19-2007, 09:36 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Look on the bright side ... At least it wasn't a bucket of urine for a drug test.
Old 11-19-2007, 09:41 PM
11 Second Club

Something tells me this happened to you??? lol

Well I looked up carpet replacements. and I found an OEM replacement, with the Jute padding molded to the back, for like 180.xx. I am thinking about getting it in black. lol. No but really. along with this, what happened today, my wife is always spilling **** in my car as well. So I think I will go with black. But then I will have to change the seats out sometime down the road, along with all the other tan peices.

What do you guys think that would look like? Black carpet with tan seats and plastic?
The car is White and Black, so Maybe it wont be to bad.
Old 11-19-2007, 09:59 PM
On The Tree

Next time, do a better job of securing the chili.
Old 11-19-2007, 10:12 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by wws699
Only if your the one standing in front
I dont know, considering the one in front doesnt have **** Im going with its just plain gay.

Good come back though.

Last edited by turbo50; 11-20-2007 at 02:20 AM.

Quick Reply: Got in a fight the smorning...