Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Tree Huggers, what do you think of them?

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2008, 11:09 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I feel for ya Wong. I hate those bastards too. I'm soooo sick of hearing green this and green that. And that is all I hear in my line of work too. Unfortunately in my work we have to deal with these tree hugger/eco friendly people and it is worse when you have those type of people in your office promoting it.

Also it might be a good idea to contact a lawyer. From what I'm seeing and reading in that blog sounds a little like slander when she is well within the letter of the law and they admit that.

Last edited by Rockin C Racing; 09-17-2008 at 11:20 AM.
Old 09-17-2008, 12:34 PM
teh PuRpL3z

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by crazylane
Its your property, you pay the tax's on it, you should be able to do what you want with it...
Tell that to anyone who is part of a homeowner's association. They can legally foreclose on your house because you painted it the wrong color.
Old 09-17-2008, 02:04 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by DrEvyl
Tell that to anyone who is part of a homeowner's association. They can legally foreclose on your house because you painted it the wrong color.
Yeah well I don't know about you. But I would never buy a house if I had to be apart of a homeowners association.. Thats just dumb to begin with. IMO
Old 09-17-2008, 02:11 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Yeah well I don't know about you. But I would never buy a house if I had to be apart of a homeowners association.. Thats just dumb to begin with. IMO
Its getting hard around here. You definately have to be careful about them though.
Old 09-17-2008, 04:27 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by LS1>*
I left a comment

The owner of the blog has to approve it before it will be posted
they did post it. I just read it.

Wish I could post but you have to be a google, AIM or some other member to post there.

Last edited by NataSS Inc; 09-17-2008 at 04:34 PM.
Old 09-17-2008, 04:36 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

HOA's ave pluses and minuses. Plus side is they force lazy people to keep a clean yard. Minus is that they are usually run by nit wits that have a little bit of control and then they try to run with it.
Old 09-17-2008, 04:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

Can't relate to the tree huggers. Try this.

http://www.break.com/index/hippies-w...ead-trees.html

Yikes! I can't relate either.
Old 09-17-2008, 04:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

Kind of scary to see people bawling over a tree. What the hell?
Old 09-17-2008, 05:19 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by CW00BlackTA
Can't relate to the tree huggers. Try this.

http://www.break.com/index/hippies-w...ead-trees.html

Yikes! I can't relate either.
What in the phuk was that? Holy crap that **** is retarded.
Old 09-17-2008, 05:26 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by NataSS Inc
HOA's ave pluses and minuses. Plus side is they force lazy people to keep a clean yard. Minus is that they are usually run by nit wits that have a little bit of control and then they try to run with it.
I was out of town for a week and my grass was getting long so they left a note saying if i didn't cut it, they would. like it was some sort of threat. long story short, every Wednesday a stay at home mom comes and mows my yard for free. woot!
Old 09-17-2008, 06:31 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by 5SiX1
I was out of town for a week and my grass was getting long so they left a note saying if i didn't cut it, they would. like it was some sort of threat. long story short, every Wednesday a stay at home mom comes and mows my yard for free. woot!
Now that I can live with... Does she atleast look good??? lol
Old 09-18-2008, 10:21 PM
Teching In

Man, hippies **** me off. I know, I f*king live with one. They have this complete lack of any form of common sense and believe the first eco-babble BS they hear. They rant about how we're killing the planet and that we are a cancer to this world and blah blah blah. Last time my roommate went off on that spill, I told him to go commit suicide if he was such a cancer to the world. They're just idiots who live in the woods and smoke pot and think that if they can't go there to smoke their pot it's killing the planet. They have no brains and no concept of reality either. Also, ever notice that most of the people who complain about "environmental issues" are either political lobbyists or minimum-wage workers? Kind of makes you wonder at times.......

Anyway, I posted a comment on the blog as well. Mine wasn't quite as forgiving though, haha!

You're a toolbag. It's tree-huggers like you that make me want to take out my chainsaw of natural-selection and use it.

On a more calm note though, I hope Mrs. Karen Wong gets word of this and uses it in a lawsuit against you for defamation of character. From what I read, you made it out like this single mother on a teacher's salary is some kind of monster who lashes out to destroy her community. Good luck with your personal crusade of stupidity. Perhaps you should talk to the owner bout why she's cutting them down instead of complaining on the internet like a child.
Old 09-18-2008, 11:46 PM

Originally Posted by ZXeno
Man, hippies **** me off. I know, I f*king live with one. They have this complete lack of any form of common sense and believe the first eco-babble BS they hear. They rant about how we're killing the planet and that we are a cancer to this world and blah blah blah. Last time my roommate went off on that spill, I told him to go commit suicide if he was such a cancer to the world. They're just idiots who live in the woods and smoke pot and think that if they can't go there to smoke their pot it's killing the planet. They have no brains and no concept of reality either. Also, ever notice that most of the people who complain about "environmental issues" are either political lobbyists or minimum-wage workers? Kind of makes you wonder at times.......

Anyway, I posted a comment on the blog as well. Mine wasn't quite as forgiving though, haha!

Hahahaha! Holy **** I believe I just woke up my daughter!
Old 09-21-2008, 11:42 PM
On The Tree

I avoid Eugene like the plague because it's infested with the stinky ********. PDX has it's fair share too. Some people aren't happy unless they are f*#$ing up life for someone else. One of those bastards put some "I'm killing the planet" sticker on my Yukon. Their website claimed they target SUVs that weren't used for applications that require a rig, like towing. Apparently they aren't smart enough to figure out what a hitch and NHRA and ATV racing stickers look like. They are just lucky I didn't catch them doing it.
Old 09-22-2008, 08:05 AM
TECH Fanatic

I think...I think I am going to cut down every tree in backyard tonight.
F the damn dirty tree hugging hippies. With all the **** happening in the world right now, who the f gives a **** about to fing trees? I sure hope they don't use toliet paper top wipe their ***.
Old 10-07-2008, 04:59 PM
FormerVendor

Default Update: Chalk one up for homeowner rights!

Today was the big day. But get this the seedeater called the tree cutting service and asked when the cutting would occur. She was told it was to be done yesterday which came and went. She was surely suprised or wakened the sounds and by the sweet smell of two stroke fuel being burned in the chainsaws as they cut the trees down. I went over to my sisters home this afternoon after completing a dyno tune for a forum member hoping to get into a confrontation with the seedeater but I was disappointed
Attached Thumbnails Tree Huggers, what do you think of them?-tree-gone2.jpg   Tree Huggers, what do you think of them?-tree-gone.jpg  
Old 10-07-2008, 05:46 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by tjwong
Today was the big day. But get this the seedeater called the tree cutting service and asked when the cutting would occur. She was told it was to be done yesterday which came and went. She was surely suprised or wakened the sounds and by the sweet smell of two stroke fuel being burned in the chainsaws as they cut the trees down. I went over to my sisters home this afternoon after completing a dyno tune for a forum member hoping to get into a confrontation with the seedeater but I was disappointed

Hahahaha, here's an update from the orginal seedeater dweebsite..

Update 10/07: The trees are being cut down today (right now) and will continue until about 4pm. Karen is of course not here to watch the killing of the healthy trees she ordered. If you come to witness it, you'll see the tree's helpless limbs cut piece by piece, defenseless until essentially it's body is striped naked. Then the trees are sliced apart in sections unable to live another day, unable to do anymore for any living creature.

They are done.

This case however is not. It will continue forward as an example for our city to use when considering near-future tree code updates. Neighbors on SE 53rd and SE 54th have written letters to Karen Wong and tried unsuccessfully to reach her. When she was reached, she requested any neighbor who wanted to speak to her can just call her attorney of which she gave no number.

There is video of this very sad event today and it will be made available to the Urban Forestry Office and the media for future tree code updates to illustrate how dishonorable it is to disrespect healthy, non-invasive, native fir trees older than any of us. If the video is released online, you'll see the trees are healthy by viewing the shots of the clean core.
I think suicide is their only salvation. I would be happy to assist them using my second ammendment rights - if that's how they would like to end the pain.

***Readers are encouraged to continue to try to communicate with Karen Wong as she still has another unprotected tree on her property***
Note to Karen - please contact the tree company and let them know that they missed one. It appears that is the only way to get these people to

It almost makes a guy tear-up

Last edited by NWDragRacer; 10-07-2008 at 05:49 PM. Reason: spelling error
Old 10-07-2008, 05:56 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Do these people have anything going on in their lives? I mean **** I wish I had the time to make a blog, videos and harass completely innocent people about some damn trees. I can think of better things to do with my time. I'd also have the tree company come back and chop down that other tree too.
Old 10-07-2008, 06:01 PM
TECH Regular

I agree. Have that tree cutting service come back and cut the other tree down just in spite of the seedeater or piece of trash, whatever you want to call them.
Old 10-07-2008, 06:06 PM
10 Second Club

We should take up a collection and pay for it to be removed.

I'm in for $50