Other Special Events Gatherings | Shows | Cruises

G16 Fbody Gathering - May 25-27 - Atlanta, GA

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2012 | 06:36 PM
TECH Junkie

Another fun year as usual!

And a good pic 88gtman took of mine!

Last edited by HoLLo; 05-28-2012 at 06:47 PM.
Old 05-28-2012 | 06:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

I was gonna stop and ask you about them but you were busy talking lol
Old 05-29-2012 | 01:20 PM
Teching In

Default First time won't be the last

I hope everyone that was at the show comes back to the forum so they can see how much I appreciate everything the organizers, judges, sponsors, attendees, and venue had provided for us!

I drove 1015 miles from Aurora IL to Atlanta GA in a bone stock M6 WS6 with peeling clearcoat and they were right it is pretty hard not to get an award and feel appreciated lol!

I met lots of very friendly people but special thanks goes out to Ken from Florida, who will be embroidering my headrests; Andy and Banks from Florida, who I believe drove the convertible Blackbird and one other car for the Hard Luck Award winner; Mark from 101st Airborne and his son for making us feel welcome; Frannie and Andy for putting on an awesome car show and family reunion; and the Chadlover fellas for the bags, beer pong, and moonshine cherries!

Expect to hear from me a lot in the near future as I am eager to get started preparing for next year's gathering! I would like to donate some custom banners to the organizers to auction off for G17 so if someone could fill me in on how to contact them that would be much appreciated.

A couple other fun things-Forgot the name of the passionate GM rep but my gf and I agreed we thought it was Buddy's dad from the movie "Elf"; also the head judge (bless his heart and thank you for the award) reminded me of the coach from "Major League"!

Thanks again!
Old 05-29-2012 | 02:32 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by NightHawwk
I would like to donate some custom banners to the organizers to auction off for G17 so if someone could fill me in on how to contact them that would be much appreciated.
russ.carrier@fbodygathering.com

Forgot the name of the passionate GM rep but my gf and I agreed we thought it was Buddy's dad from the movie "Elf"
The F-Bod Father, Scott Settlemier

the head judge (bless his heart and thank you for the award) reminded me of the coach from "Major League"!
Jim Keliher

Glad you had fun, bring friends next year!
Old 05-29-2012 | 07:21 PM
Launching!

I hope everyone that was at the show comes back to the forum so they can see how much I appreciate everything the organizers, judges, sponsors, attendees, and venue had provided for us!

I drove 1015 miles from Aurora IL to Atlanta GA in a bone stock M6 WS6 with peeling clearcoat and they were right it is pretty hard not to get an award and feel appreciated lol!

I met lots of very friendly people but special thanks goes out to Ken from Florida, who will be embroidering my headrests; Andy and Banks from Florida, who I believe drove the convertible Blackbird and one other car for the Hard Luck Award winner; Mark from 101st Airborne and his son for making us feel welcome; Frannie and Andy for putting on an awesome car show and family reunion; and the Chadlover fellas for the bags, beer pong, and moonshine cherries!

Expect to hear from me a lot in the near future as I am eager to get started preparing for next year's gathering! I would like to donate some custom banners to the organizers to auction off for G17 so if someone could fill me in on how to contact them that would be much appreciated.

A couple other fun things-Forgot the name of the passionate GM rep but my gf and I agreed we thought it was Buddy's dad from the movie "Elf"; also the head judge (bless his heart and thank you for the award) reminded me of the coach from "Major League"!

Thanks again!
Hey Alex it was great meeting ya bro, Hope you had a safe drive home. Let me know when you want to do those head rests, and remember the ls2 heads and cam if you are interested. Going to start a 408 build for the car in the coming weeks. Keep in touch bro!

Quick Reply: G16 Fbody Gathering - May 25-27 - Atlanta, GA