Paint & Body Work Custom Painting | Panel Repairs & Replacement

crash on my birthday=[

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2009, 11:50 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default crash on my birthday=[

so i was on my way to red lobster tonight to meet my family for my birthday in my 02 z... so going around a bend (NOTE IT WAS RAINING ALL DAY) a black SUV swurved to miss a DAMN puddle... and i guess they didnt see me coming straight at them so i had to swurve to miss them and when i did the back end went out on me and i went sideways at about to 50 mph , i got the car straight and i thought it was all over then it went sideways again out of nowhere and i and spinning into an iron fence luckily my car was not TOO damaged. i will need a new bumper cover (which i ordered soon as i got home) but my uncle is going to paint it for free at his bodyshop, the cops showed up and wanted to tow my car but i refused. ill have some pics up tomorow hopefully , just thought id let everyone know about my little birthday adventure =\ really sucks ... but one thing that made me laugh is my license plate was about 50 feet into these people's yard lol

Last edited by z28camaross2; 06-06-2009 at 12:00 AM.
Old 06-05-2009, 11:57 PM
TECH Fanatic

man im sorry to hear that, I got in a wreck a few weeks ago also on a rainy day... not my fault though, was over 2k in damage ... should be getting my car back next week... oh and its a completely different color, electron blue metallic!
Old 06-06-2009, 12:03 AM
TECH Fanatic

thanks for the support , thats pretty cool i LOVE that color lol id love to see some pics of it finished, if more than just the front bumper cover was being replaced i would consider it but my red z's paint is pretty much perfect shined so nice =] till these huge scratches =[
Old 06-06-2009, 12:30 AM
TECH Fanatic

i made a thread with some pics under the paint section... thread is called "MMM meets Electron Blue Metallic"... car is finished with paint, I just need to find time to put it all back together lol.
Old 06-07-2009, 12:02 AM
TECH Fanatic

check out the paint jobs fantastic, cant wait to see it together, i ordered my new bumper cover already so hopefully it comes in soon , nothing worse than driving around your pride and joy with scrapes all over the front bumper =[

Quick Reply: crash on my birthday=[