Paint & Body Work Custom Painting | Panel Repairs & Replacement

dumb red neck hill billy girl in san antonio

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2010, 11:21 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

some idiot backed into my t/a right after I got done getting it painted and finished putting about 3k in mods on it TWO DAYS EARLIER! she drove off without leaving anything. but the thing is this happened in a camera secured parking garage in the building that i manage! lol So I busted her and then she tried telling me I was f-ing parked wrong!!! can you believe that, she hits me and it was my fault even though i wasn't in the car, some people I swear. anyway i convinced her that I could call the cops right now and she would get tickets for hit and run and all this other **** and she finally confessed. she wanted to settle without insurance (from the looks of her car I could see why).

i usually have morals for this type of stuff but she pissed of SO MUCH that they all went out the window! A little paint thinner to remove the scrapes and I know a guy who's awesome at paint touch up and it would cost me literally less than $25 an an hour of time to fix, but I go to the shadiest most expensive body shop in town and get an estimate, bring it to her, and make her right me a check on the spot, for $1250.

never felt bad, especially when listening to the sweet *** stereo I bought with the money.
Old 05-06-2010, 06:02 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 20 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by Danny2tek
The cops bought it with no problems? I ask cuz most people would say "why would I back up? he rearended me"
ha i didnt file a report. The old guy had insurance and said it was his fault because he didnt see me. I just had the guy sign a paper stating he was at fault just in case he tried something. Got a check for 2k to fix it myself today.
Old 05-07-2010, 10:45 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

and we wonder why insurance company's rip us off every chance they get haha its like a war!
Old 05-07-2010, 11:58 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

She hot?
Old 05-07-2010, 03:42 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would have pulled her out by her hair! lol

Quick Reply: dumb red neck hill billy girl in san antonio