Paint & Body Work Custom Painting | Panel Repairs & Replacement

dumb red neck hill billy girl in san antonio

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2010, 10:41 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default dumb red neck hill billy girl in san antonio

alright i was driving down the street UTSA casualy obeying the speed limit suprisingly when this girl in her dodge ram speeds into the on-coming traffic lane notices 2 cars coming at her and cuts right to avoid them hitting me, result of the crash

so now i'm thinking make this girl pay for what she did to my Z because i have all of her info including insurance, vin, home address, home phone and all that good stuff.

her insurance is putting money in my bank account for the body shop and a rental car when its in the shop all that blah blah blah..............here's the plan go to junk yard find another NBM camaro with decent front bumper and fender (which i have) and pick up another berger panel for funzees for maybe 50 bucks total

whats is your opinion on this??
Old 05-02-2010, 10:45 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 205 Likes on 124 Posts

id suck all the money i could from her and buy some mods lol, I would go to gm and get a price on a new fender and what ever else she messed up and give that price to her insurance company and then like u said hit up the junk yard
Old 05-02-2010, 10:56 AM
TECH Apprentice

i looked for OEM parts for the camaro and damn thats alot of cheese
Old 05-02-2010, 11:05 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

id do exactly what madmike9396 said
Old 05-02-2010, 11:20 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 205 Likes on 124 Posts

i wouldnt let her get by cheap, I hate dumb drivers
Old 05-02-2010, 11:30 AM
TECH Apprentice

this is my first accident per say and is it going to be a problem that i live in killen and shes in SA?
Old 05-02-2010, 04:13 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Looks like she owes you a lug nut cover too
Old 05-02-2010, 05:45 PM
Staging Lane

Insurence Co. can be a pain do deal with trust me work with them on a daily basis. If ur car is paid for you got the upper hand but if you owe on your car they will make the check out to you and the bank.I would make sure you get OEM parts even if they are used.
Old 05-02-2010, 05:49 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Z28Dave
this is my first accident per say and is it going to be a problem that i live in killen and shes in SA?
Dude I live like 30 minutes away from Killeen

Also, yeah alot of folks in SA cannot drive to save their lives.

And +1 to sourcing the most expensive quotes as well as an expensive body shop and hand it in to her insurance company. The accident taking place a few hours away shouldn't have any negative effects on the outcome.
Old 05-02-2010, 10:51 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Indrid_Cold
Dude I live like 30 minutes away from Killeen

Also, yeah alot of folks in SA cannot drive to save their lives.

And +1 to sourcing the most expensive quotes as well as an expensive body shop and hand it in to her insurance company. The accident taking place a few hours away shouldn't have any negative effects on the outcome.
This is no joke! I moved here last year, and within 2 months I sold my bike.
Old 05-02-2010, 11:17 PM
TECH Fanatic

If she or anybody else didn't get pictures other than you, I'd knock a dent or two in the hood too, and get a SS or Sunoco while I'm at it. (only joking)
Personally, I've never had luck finding Camaros in the junk yard. only ever found 93-97s. If you can't find a NBM car with a good bumper and fender, and need paint, I would probably get a DH bumper from 6LE. JMO though...Oh, and FYI, the taillight filler panel, its about $35 from junkyards, so a bumper, fender and that panel will cost about $100 or so, not $50.
Old 05-03-2010, 07:21 PM
TECH Regular

go get a estimate at a body shop tell them you want new gm parts plus paint blend r&i it adds up mine was hit like that and i got 2800$
Old 05-03-2010, 10:33 PM
TECH Apprentice

Well everything is going to be setteled tomorrow thanks everyone for all the tips and tricks I'll keep everyone posted on the progress
Old 05-03-2010, 10:42 PM
Staging Lane

^Awesome. Good luck man.
Old 05-03-2010, 10:52 PM
TECH Resident

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

If you like the shine of the NBM then I wouldn't just get a junkyard fender and throw it on. More than likely it will be much more faded than the rest of your car because of no wax and being in the weather/sun for who knows how long.
Old 05-04-2010, 03:37 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Do not let her or her insurance get away with it. Go the route everyone else has suggested!
Old 05-04-2010, 10:56 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Im stationed in SA now, and have owned 2 T/A's since being here. Both of which have been in 2 accidents because the idiots down here cant drive. My last accident was with a 70+ year old lady who came off the highway cut off 2 lanes of traffic, across the median and smashed into my rearend while i was stopped at a light. She was complaining her POS BMW was overheating i made her pull into a gas station so we could "chat". She started smacking and slapping my car saying there was now damage. Now i am a drill instructor, so i might be loud when i talk but after she hit my car i lost my mind. The gas station cleared out holding me from killing this lady and pulling her away from my car. When the police finally showed up, the lady was yelling at the police officer and tried to get into the police car. The officer finally lost it and cuffed and stuffed her. Turns out the lady hadnt had a license in years and was uninsured. I almost killed the b*tch when i heard that. But if you have the insurance information, i would bleed the dumba$$ dry.
Old 05-04-2010, 02:03 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 20 Likes on 20 Posts

hey good luck man.. i just got hit last week here in san antonio when someone rolled back into me at a stop sign. I did see reverse lights kick on and couldnt get mine from 1st to reverse fast enough allowing the guy to go up over my front end. i was pretty pissed because i wasnt sure if he had insurance on the junk truck but he did and im seeing the adjuster tomorrow for my check. hope everything works out for you
Attached Thumbnails dumb red neck hill billy girl in san antonio-picture-007.jpg  
Old 05-05-2010, 05:13 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by firemech21
Im stationed in SA now, and have owned 2 T/A's since being here. Both of which have been in 2 accidents because the idiots down here cant drive. My last accident was with a 70+ year old lady who came off the highway cut off 2 lanes of traffic, across the median and smashed into my rearend while i was stopped at a light. She was complaining her POS BMW was overheating i made her pull into a gas station so we could "chat". She started smacking and slapping my car saying there was now damage. Now i am a drill instructor, so i might be loud when i talk but after she hit my car i lost my mind. The gas station cleared out holding me from killing this lady and pulling her away from my car. When the police finally showed up, the lady was yelling at the police officer and tried to get into the police car. The officer finally lost it and cuffed and stuffed her. Turns out the lady hadnt had a license in years and was uninsured. I almost killed the b*tch when i heard that. But if you have the insurance information, i would bleed the dumba$$ dry.
Ah sucks for that old lady, I argued with the girl that hit me and she tried blaming it on me for going to fast and I didn't let her inanIs I told the officer "who the f*** drives on the wrong side of the road crashes into someone else and say it's not my fault?" I was ready to explode on this URL but I remembered soldier first revenge later and then the officer said no s*** who the f*** hits this beautiful F-body and blames it on them? Then I was like holy crackers this B**** is going down, so now to plot the sweet revenge after the insurance pays off haha anyone got good ideas?

Last edited by Z28Dave; 05-05-2010 at 05:25 PM.
Old 05-05-2010, 06:05 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by 95maroz28
hey good luck man.. i just got hit last week here in san antonio when someone rolled back into me at a stop sign. I did see reverse lights kick on and couldnt get mine from 1st to reverse fast enough allowing the guy to go up over my front end. i was pretty pissed because i wasnt sure if he had insurance on the junk truck but he did and im seeing the adjuster tomorrow for my check. hope everything works out for you
The cops bought it with no problems? I ask cuz most people would say "why would I back up? he rearended me"

Quick Reply: dumb red neck hill billy girl in san antonio