Paint & Body Work Custom Painting | Panel Repairs & Replacement

My camaro build inferno orange

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2011, 09:06 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My camaro build inferno orange

i posted a while back that i was doing a color change on my camaro and have had a few pms asking for pictures, i havent figured out how to upload pictures yet from my cell phone.

The specs on the car so far are old ragged out blown up red 2000 6 cylinder rs car, end plans are goin to be, no more rs kit, ss hood, cme if i can find a deal on one, caged forced induction and about 700 hp.

I am ppg certified and sprayed ppg for years and painted several f bodies, and this is about the sixth or seventh one i have owned.

For this car i am using basf glasurit line of paint, and kind of got sponsored on the paint, suppoused to be better then ppg and my old faithful sata nr paint gun

i have an 06 c6 sunset orange, love the color but wanted to do a non stock color since its going to be a color change
Old 07-11-2011, 09:25 PM
TECH Enthusiast

if someone could tell me how to post picture from cell phone that would be great, cause i cant figure out how
Old 07-12-2011, 02:38 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Probably the easiest way is to text message them to an email acct and then save to your computer. Then to photobucket.....
Old 08-07-2011, 09:25 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Got engine bay painted, worthless without pics

Quick Reply: My camaro build inferno orange