Paint & Body Work Custom Painting | Panel Repairs & Replacement

Sexiest Blue Paint on a F body

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2012, 09:25 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hotwhip has the cleanest TA ive ever seen. very nice!
Old 06-05-2012, 06:55 AM
Internet Mechanic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by HotWhipT/A
My car was stripped to the bone! Original color was Navy Blue Metallic. I had my entire interior out, all of the glass was taken out, and the whole car was taken apart. You couldn't get more throughout than I got. I went all out, it's legit as hell.
Stripping it down to the carcass is what is needed to do it right, spray it inside and out to remove all traces is a cool thing. Seen a few guys do that locally. They took Bright Green Met. (BMG) camaros and did that as they wanted the car orange and since its a race car, they did not want any traces of the old color.
Old 06-05-2012, 06:52 PM
TECH Resident

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

My favorite part of your car,besides your color, is the defrost free rear window. My defrost lines drive me crazy!!
Old 06-05-2012, 07:46 PM
TECH Addict

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by bigbomber5
My favorite part of your car,besides your color, is the defrost free rear window. My defrost lines drive me crazy!!

Not many notice and I really don't any pics that show off the clean look. Cost roughly $500 for the glass, trim, install and tint. This pics was taken when they were putting my new piece in. You can clearly see everything was painted. You can also see my mini tubs and cage...

Quick Reply: Sexiest Blue Paint on a F body