Paint & Body Work Custom Painting | Panel Repairs & Replacement

My poor car....stinkin 16 yr old neighbor hit my car

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2007, 07:18 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks guys. Well as of yesterday morning I wont be dealing with that lady anymore. We did our walk through Sunday morning. Now you want to hear something very unbelievable?? Saturday when we were waiting for the roommate to come unlock the door Tim saw a note stuck under the wiperblade of the Uhaul van. It was from Kay, the neighbor. It said... "Michelle & Tim, Thank you for taking care of Serena (thats her dog) and for chipping the ice and clearing the snow from my parking spot this winter. Good luck in your future together...Kay"

She was carrying stuff in and out of the house to her other car while we were moving but never said a word. Wonder why she just couldnt face us and say something. Oh well at least she acknowledged that we were nice neighbors to her afterall the whole damn 10 months we lived there.

Tomorrow I'll be calling the insurance company to set up getting my car painted/fixed now that I have a garage and moved into the new place.
Old 05-28-2007, 09:13 AM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Glad to hear you got this worked out.
Several things occur:
Insurance is how to deal with damage to your vehicle.
Having a pristine vehicle that must be parked in public, especially in townhouse areas, is something to consider . You will have to develop a bit of oh-well attitude if you decide to do so.
A large number of our Texas members seem rather foolish and immature. I heard a disturbing number of suggestions of assault, malicious proper damage, and other illegal acts. None of which create a time machine that would avoid the damage already occurred. None of which make the situation better in any way.
Escalation of any confrontation is non-productive.

Glad the car's gonna get fixed.

Quick Reply: My poor car....stinkin 16 yr old neighbor hit my car