Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2007, 08:44 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I like it
Old 07-10-2007, 09:29 PM
Launching!

OK this is my last photoshop i promise guys ill quit killing you with these... haha since im gonna do the nostrils too how about i carry the pinstripe around them? i noticed on most of the nicer two tone cars out there like ones done by foose or coddington, they almost always use a pinstripe to break up the contrast between the two colors.

again, my photoshop skills are lacking and this is the best i could muster. it will be rounder when its done this is just for the idea
Old 07-10-2007, 09:57 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by splitplug
This looks like a Trans Am's Halloween costume. "Gothic Trans Am" Looks terribly overdone.

I do like the idea you have for your though. Especially the hood paint.
I think he calls it Tribal Flames. Lol I can see where your coming from with the "Gothic Trans Am" look I think it give it some detail instead of the plain look with 2 round driving lights stuck in there
Old 07-11-2007, 07:17 AM
12 Second Club

I thought about doing something like that with my superhawk hood, just decided to paint to match the car. Looked strange (in my opinion) pewter two tone just didn't look right no matter how I did it... the red and black doesn't look to bad though
Old 07-11-2007, 08:07 AM
TECH Resident

I would go for it. Not to dramatic.
Old 07-14-2007, 11:14 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

the last one looks teh best out of all the other ones that you have put up
Old 07-15-2007, 11:02 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by fastvert
OK this is my last photoshop i promise guys ill quit killing you with these... haha since im gonna do the nostrils too how about i carry the pinstripe around them? i noticed on most of the nicer two tone cars out there like ones done by foose or coddington, they almost always use a pinstripe to break up the contrast between the two colors.

again, my photoshop skills are lacking and this is the best i could muster. it will be rounder when its done this is just for the idea

i think the stripe should just keep going till it deadend's into the solid part and loose the stripe going around the bottom part and deff paint the mirrors black that way it follows the line of the sold black part ....props to the design i like it overall! hey all where do you buy this photoshop program i need a good deal??
Old 07-15-2007, 11:27 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by SpoldUP
here is a pic of a car here in Cincinnati, OH I know he was in one of the magazines a while ago. I can get you more info if needed. If you notice, his starts solid, then fades, and then back into solid.

Looks a little busy, but I like it. My attention was immediately drawn to the Hugger Orange Z28 in the background however
Old 07-15-2007, 11:29 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by fastvert

I personally think it might look better without the red line. Something you may want to consider, but in the end it is your car. Do what you want. Your Photoshop skills aren't that bad either.
Old 07-16-2007, 12:05 AM
TECH Resident

Id paint it all red and put a big black bird on the hood, it would look bad ***
Old 07-16-2007, 01:49 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i'd keep the side mirrors red
Old 07-16-2007, 05:14 PM
Launching!

It went for paint today ill update with pics when i get it back later this week hopefully