Paint & Body Work Custom Painting | Panel Repairs & Replacement

Reputable body shops in Michigan?

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2007, 07:38 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Reputable body shops in Michigan?

Well I know of a guy in Ionia, that does superb work, he has painted my fathers two previous show cars, BUT, I cannot afford his work at this time... I am looking to get some body work done, as well as a fresh paint job on another project of mine, question is in the title, does anybody know of any reputable body/custom paint shops in michigan, preferably Mid michigan as I dont want to drive forever and a day to get to them...?
Thanks in advance..

Kenny
Old 07-13-2007, 08:59 AM
TECH Fanatic

The shop where I go does some pretty nice work, both custom and repair and the owner is a pretty straight forward guy. My ride is in there right now and he hooked it up. It's down near Adrian though.
Old 07-21-2007, 08:13 PM
On The Tree

house of cane up by milan drag way
Old 07-21-2007, 08:58 PM
12 Second Club

Ionia really has trustworthy shops lol, i dunno about that. Hey did I see your car at the meridian mall im from portland but live in lansing now by lcc. that car is beautiful if it was you! my t/a is undergoing some work so im forced into my v6bird but we should meet up sometime. Back to your question Jim's body shop in portland has always done my body work. I had a door panel fixed and repainted, looked perfect with no issues. Their paint prices are high for me but you might want to give them a call.