Paint & Body Work Custom Painting | Panel Repairs & Replacement

Question about stripes.

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2007, 12:40 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Question about stripes.

Okay I have a Mystic Teal Metallic 79U 98 camaro z28, I was wondering what you guys thought about putting stripes on it? Im having a hard time picturing what it would look like, or what color stripe would be best. If you have any pictures of this color with stripes, it would be a great help , thanks.
Old 09-20-2007, 06:42 PM
TECH Regular

I love stripes... i think it just kicks off any paint job and gives the car a more agressive look.... post a pic of yer car so we can get an idea....
Old 09-21-2007, 07:21 AM
On The Tree

These arnt mine since my girlfriend has locked my digi cam away for myspace picture purpose, but this car is 100% identical to mine.

Old 09-21-2007, 05:54 PM
TECH Regular

I love stripes i think it would look sick.... Color wise i dont know.. some guys get crazy with colors.. me i love black stripes .... most guys would disagree because "it wouldnt really stand out"... I would say do a black... im haveing my camaro painted in a week... gonna be an arctic white with a baby blue pearl with two midnite metallic blue stripes... i was gonna have them stripe it black with a maroon pearl when it was maroon.... if u want a black and want to change it up a little do a black with a tealish pearl or something? Basicly what it comes down to is what u want... stripes would look good..
Old 09-24-2007, 06:59 PM
11 Second Club

My car is the same color and the only color stripes I would go with would definitely be black!