Paint & Body Work Custom Painting | Panel Repairs & Replacement

What color is this ZR1?

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2008, 03:47 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Is lemans blue, so who bet their life on it not being that color has to give his life up. Go to the corvette auction in youtube and the guy with the information on the car tells jay leno that the color of the car is lemans blue!
Old 05-06-2008, 08:40 AM
On The Tree

just because the one sold at aution was Le Mans blue doesn't mean that the one pictured is Le Mans blue.

still looks like jetstream blue to me
Old 05-06-2008, 09:35 AM
TECH Apprentice

The color is Jetstream Blue and the paint code is WA-512Q. The car at barret-jackson was jetstream blue and was not the car being auctioned off. The auction was for the first production unit to be sold which will be Lemans blue. That will be the only one that color.
Old 05-06-2008, 01:10 PM
TECH Apprentice

I added another pic to my first post... the color looks similar to JSB, but JSB looks paler? And all the pics ive found of JSB dont seem to have as much green in it as that ZR1 has? And all of the cars ive found listed in LeMans blue seem to be a good deal darker than that color.
Old 05-06-2008, 02:25 PM
Staging Lane

how the hell can it be this hard when we have google. for the love of god that zr1 is jetstream blue metallic tintcaot.

Here is a damn picture of lemans blue that zr1 is not it(not me just a pic i had)
Old 05-06-2008, 02:40 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 00CaliforniaZ28
I added another pic to my first post... the color looks similar to JSB, but JSB looks paler? And all the pics ive found of JSB dont seem to have as much green in it as that ZR1 has? And all of the cars ive found listed in LeMans blue seem to be a good deal darker than that color.
There's no way you get an exact color representation of these pics on the internet due to all the varying factors. Depending on your monitor setting, camera setting ie white balance or any color correcting used, lighting and post processing one pic of Jet Stream Blue is going to look different from another so basing it on shots you see on the internet.

Like everyone else said here. Lemans Blue is not what is on that car you posted. Go to the Corvette website and see the color chips. But better yet....go to a Chevy dealership and see the two colors in person!!

BTW...a guy that works next door to me just bought a vette in the Jet Stream Blue..its an awesome color in person!!
Old 05-06-2008, 03:35 PM
TECH Apprentice

The color is Jetstream Blue, It has different shades to it depending on how the light hits it. I have 2 of them sitting here on the showroom floor, one looks a different shade than the other depending on what angle you are looking at it. It is a good looking color.

Quick Reply: What color is this ZR1?