Paint & Body Work Custom Painting | Panel Repairs & Replacement

rear quarter panel dent

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2008, 02:21 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dang, some of you need a chill pill, I like my cars just as much as anyone else, You don't even know me, but you judge me based on my one post, I understand where you are coming from but this is the first time I have ever done this, and yes of coarse I regret it. I am not going into details because it's not important anymore. Thanks for the help i did recieve, And I do not need to lie to anyone, I got it fixed, it was quite simple, and if it wasnt, I would look for a paintless dent removal shop, but I do not need to. I now need to go have this car smogged. To me, this car is just a daily driver, If you have a grudge against me now for whatever reason, we can take it to the track, I'll race you in my 89 camaro. Keep it car-related
and for the drug reference, that is ridiculous to think I will EVER turn to drugs before taking a more ...legal... approach to solving my 'anger' issues.
Old 05-24-2008, 11:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by TraviZ
Dang, some of you need a chill pill, I like my cars just as much as anyone else, You don't even know me, but you judge me based on my one post, I understand where you are coming from but this is the first time I have ever done this, and yes of coarse I regret it. I am not going into details because it's not important anymore. Thanks for the help i did recieve, And I do not need to lie to anyone, I got it fixed, it was quite simple, and if it wasnt, I would look for a paintless dent removal shop, but I do not need to. I now need to go have this car smogged. To me, this car is just a daily driver, If you have a grudge against me now for whatever reason, we can take it to the track, I'll race you in my 89 camaro. Keep it car-related
and for the drug reference, that is ridiculous to think I will EVER turn to drugs before taking a more ...legal... approach to solving my 'anger' issues.
i dont like my car, i love it, and would never EVER hit it. but to each his own
Old 05-25-2008, 01:27 AM
On The Tree

Do you love your cars as much as this guy?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/2000899/Man-admits-%5C'having-sex%5C'-with-1,000-cars.html

And sometimes, like a women, you need to flex that pimp hand of yours to keep her in line, and honestly, I didnt expect the car to dent, not like it was a full on punch, I walked by and hit it with the side of my fist, i was suprised. They don't build cars like they used to huh?
Old 05-25-2008, 10:51 AM
Banned

And sometimes, like a women, you need to flex that pimp hand of yours to keep her in line, and honestly, I didnt expect the car to dent, not like it was a full on punch, I walked by and hit it with the side of my fist, i was suprised. They don't build cars like they used to huh?
Yesterday 10:42 PM
great so your an ******* and a woman beater..........just stop replying u have no respect here
Old 05-25-2008, 01:23 PM
On The Tree

your not the sharpest knife in the drawer are you?
Old 05-25-2008, 10:39 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by TraviZ
your not the sharpest knife in the drawer are you?
Old 05-25-2008, 10:40 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by MR.HOPKINS03Z06
great so your an ******* and a woman beater..........just stop replying u have no respect here
Old 05-26-2008, 12:12 AM
Launching!

quit twisting peoples word around seriously plus its a car i matirial possesion just the same as punching a pillow or the wall of your home the only person he hurt is himself as far as the car if it was damaged badly again all he hurt as his wallet.. some cars are ment to be garaged het while others of the same kind are pieces of ****... my car has so many dents from the uy before my that anothe one would probably make it look better lol i mean i wanna get it fixed but right now i don't have the money so ya'll chill its a car a matirial possesion its not alive, it doesn't feel pain, its a hunk of metal he obviously realised he did something stuped and was asking help how to fix his mistake much like ya'll rae your cars and when they break y'all ask for help it the same thing if you think about it others break them by racing well he dented his by punching it... i'm not defending him or attacking y'all but serious this thread is getting stupid!!
Old 05-27-2008, 03:53 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have done my share of stupid similar things, What I do is keep old broken electronics like clock radios, old computer monitors, etc.....When I feel the need to "Break things" I go after them with my baseball bat. I then feel much better, and sweeping up the damage and knowing you didn't hurt anything of value is theraputic.
Old 05-27-2008, 04:30 PM
TECH Apprentice

LOL, I think there was a thread a little while back here on tech that had people list some of the stupidest things they've done to thier car or themselves. It was all for fun though. There was some humor entertained as well as sympathy. Some of you guys going with the offensive approach are the ones who need to lighten up. Jumping to conclusions with a total stranger is childish. But punching your own car could seem that way too . To the OP, how about you delete this thread and simply forget about it all. Everything is good to go now right?
Old 05-28-2008, 12:57 AM
On The Tree

yup, all fixed up!

Quick Reply: rear quarter panel dent