Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

**pics***)top end package(edelbrock victor jr, rails,nos,throttle body,injectors,ls1.

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2010, 12:42 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

bump it for ya fatass2000 see you should of sold me the parts hope you get your money!
Old 01-07-2010, 02:54 AM
Teching In

hey thanks guys ya i dnt understand whats goin on with this guy but anyone can look that tracking nuber up thu fedex no fake number. Now i have called and called this guy no answer and fedex says the parts were dilerverd at 430 on wednesday. Now this guy is no where to be found and wont return my messages umm what should i do? sry shippin was slow but i never scamed any1 never have and never will. Now i am out the cash with no parts on top of it. What should i do?
Old 01-07-2010, 10:30 AM
Teching In

Bump for my money.
Old 01-07-2010, 10:31 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

When I return home tommorow nite I will see if the parts have arrived.You have NOT left me any messages on my answereing machine because I check it for messages every 3 hours or so.As far as your money is concerned,PayPal froze your account-not me.
Old 01-07-2010, 10:41 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by flippincamaro
Jesus New term for panties in a wade Lol, Be patient I usally wait at least 10 days before running my mouth., Goodluck too you both
When a seller tells you on the phone (12/27/09) that he is going to send the parts the next morning(12/28/09) you believe him.This is a 2 day ground shipment which would have put the parts at my home on 12/30/09.When they never arrived I tried calling the seller but no answere but did leave a message when I called but never got a return phone call.I was able to get in touch with his girl friends dad who then was able to give me information.He was under the same impression that this item had been shipped also.This was all last year in Dec.
Old 01-07-2010, 10:47 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by tnmotown
Damn man sorry to hear this. It's only right to give the money back since you got your parts. And yeah I would wait a little longer then two days, especially between holidays.

I just bought a controller from fastass2000 and called him the follow day. He said part has already been shipped out, so I'm just waiting. I work at the post office and shipping get mixed up sometimes.

But anyways, I hope everything works out and everybody is happy
Did he provide you with a shipping number?If you will look at my post after the date he said he shipped my parts,I asked him for a shipping number but I never got one until 1/4/10 which was useless because he did not tell me what shiping company he used but just gave me a bunch of numbers.
Old 01-07-2010, 10:51 AM
Teching In

So let me understand this. You are out of town and had parts delivered and no one is checking to see if the came. So my intake is sitting on your porch so some can take it. Oh yes I said my intake as you have not paid for it. As far as paypal freezing the money, they do not freeze funds unless you ask.
Look I want me money and I want it today. Then when the intake gets stolen off your porch it is your lose not mine. You checked the tracking number you see it was delivered. I know you think they are scamming you also. Just pay me my money it is not suppose to be this hard.
Old 01-07-2010, 10:52 AM
Teching In

Fedex
Old 01-07-2010, 11:03 AM
TECH Fanatic

woww this is a nightmare.
Old 01-07-2010, 11:07 AM
Teching In

960161057482...fedex tracking number. Now everyone has your address. You don't mind posting my info. Dude release my money.
Old 01-07-2010, 11:32 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by fastass2000
960161057482...fedex tracking number. Now everyone has your address. You don't mind posting my info. Dude release my money.
Posting up this tracking number was not a very smart thing to do.If someone did want to take it from my home you have provided them with the address where the parts can be found.Not very smart thinking.I did call me neighbor and had him go over to my house and he called me back and said that the parts were there.I had him read me the information on the shipping ticket and tells me that it showed it was shipped on 1/4/10 which would have been 8 full days after you told me it had been shipped.Now I understand why you could never provide me with a tracking number on 12/28-12/29-12-30 because you had never shipped it.Had you been truthful with me in the beginning as to when you shipped this item,all of this could have been avoided.In the future,do not tell someone that you have shipped parts on a certain date when you havent.
Old 01-07-2010, 12:16 PM
Teching In

Ok now let's finish this nightmare. Please release my money!!!!
Old 01-07-2010, 07:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

PayPal is the one who froze your account.Now that the parts have arrived they will put the funds back into your account.At no time was the money returned to me. They(PayPal) just put it into escrow until the parts arrived.Your account with PayPal should be credited back tommorrow.
Old 01-07-2010, 07:57 PM
On The Tree

people need to chill a minute before they start talking out their *** about being ripped off couse in less they buyer paid for next day shipping its going to take a bit to get to them.
Old 01-07-2010, 08:51 PM
Teching In

I am so friggin tired of doing all the work here. Look Steve, You need to close the dispute that you opened. I went on paypal and got the directions for you. Or should I call you and explain it to you. CLOSE THE DISPUTE...

Step 3 - Close the dispute or escalate to a claim
You can close a dispute if you and the seller reach an agreement.

Otherwise, you can escalate the dispute to a PayPal claim within 20 days of opening the dispute. We automatically close disputes after 20 days.

Wait until you are 100% satisfied with the resolution before closing a dispute. A closed dispute cannot be reopened or escalated to a PayPal claim.

Select the open dispute in the Resolution Center and click the desired action at the bottom of the dispute details screen to close or escalate a dispute.

We require more information from you when you escalate a dispute to a PayPal claim.

If I do not have my money by close of buisness tomorrow. I will come get my parts. I dont care if you have to put another 1300.00 in my account. You better figure it out, you started this dispute now fix it. We are not talking about 100.00 this 1300.00.
Old 01-08-2010, 12:15 AM
Launching!

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

I am so friggin tired of doing all the work here. Look Steve, You need to close the dispute that you opened. I went on paypal and got the directions for you. Or should I call you and explain it to you. CLOSE THE DISPUTE...

Otherwise, you can escalate the dispute to a PayPal claim within 20 days of opening the dispute. We automatically close disputes after 20 days.

Wait until you are 100% satisfied with the resolution before closing a dispute. A closed dispute cannot be reopened or escalated to a PayPal claim.

Select the open dispute in the Resolution Center and click the desired action at the bottom of the dispute details screen to close or escalate a dispute.

We require more information from you when you escalate a dispute to a PayPal claim.

If I do not have my money by close of buisness tomorrow. I will come get my parts. I dont care if you have to put another 1300.00 in my account. You better figure it out, you started this dispute now fix it. We are not talking about 100.00 this 1300.00.
I had a similar problem with paypal and just called them. Since he received the merchandise, they will rule in your favor.
Old 01-08-2010, 11:22 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by dkrowner
people need to chill a minute before they start talking out their *** about being ripped off couse in less they buyer paid for next day shipping its going to take a bit to get to them.
So that you understand,HE told me that it was being shipped on 12/28/09 per our phone conservation.The shipping is 2 days from where he shipped it and my home.If he had told me that he did not ship on that date I would have understood and not been worried about parts not showing up.
Old 01-08-2010, 11:26 AM
TECH Fanatic

Now you understand why I was so upset when my parts did not show up when you said you had shipped.You had my $1300.00 and I had no parts.I will call PayPal today for you so that they can put the money back into your account.
Old 01-08-2010, 03:04 PM
Teching In

money received thanks ls1tech sry for all the misunderstanding.
Old 01-08-2010, 03:12 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by BLNLS1/RX7
Now you understand why I was so upset when my parts did not show up when you said you had shipped.You had my $1300.00 and I had no parts.I will call PayPal today for you so that they can put the money back into your account.
PayPal has been notified and they should have credited your account.

Quick Reply: **pics***)top end package(edelbrock victor jr, rails,nos,throttle body,injectors,ls1.