Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

**pics***)top end package(edelbrock victor jr, rails,nos,throttle body,injectors,ls1.

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2010, 05:13 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BLNLS1/RX7
So that you understand,HE told me that it was being shipped on 12/28/09 per our phone conservation.The shipping is 2 days from where he shipped it and my home.If he had told me that he did not ship on that date I would have understood and not been worried about parts not showing up.
bro what your forgeting is that its the x-mas time of the year in shipping is going to take a bit longer
Old 01-08-2010, 05:32 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by dkrowner
bro what your forgeting is that its the x-mas time of the year in shipping is going to take a bit longer
what he said ^ he hs posted back in the thread, dont think he is trying to scam you or anything. Just be patient, took me about twice as long to get a package than it nomally does. the tracking # MAY be a fedex number as well, or a USPS number,check those before you jump to conclusions
Old 01-08-2010, 05:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by dkrowner
That is a very valid point but I called the shipping company on the 12/28/09 and gave them both of our zip codes to see if there were going to be any delays but was told that since Christmas was over that 2 days ground.
Old 01-08-2010, 06:48 PM
Launching!

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

lesson of the day kids??? Wait at least 10 days before you get hostile.
Old 01-08-2010, 07:11 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by vff_jeff
lesson of the day kids??? Wait at least 10 days before you get hostile.
OR just dont believe somebody when they havetold you on the phone that they have sent your parts that you have paid for when in fact they turn out to get around to sending 8 days later.
Old 01-08-2010, 09:39 PM
Teching In

Steve,

I was going let this die but you keep running your mouth. Look dude you story has so many holes your boat is sinking.

Look first you claim I sent you a bougus tracking number. When all along it was good you just wanted to run your mouth. Then you say you cant do anything to release the money. Funny you call today and I got the money a couple of hours later. You have been talking crap since the beginning of this mess. You got your parts and I got my money. Go get a pet dog a bitch to it. I am so sick of hearing it.
Old 01-09-2010, 10:42 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by fastass2000
Steve,

I was going let this die but you keep running your mouth. Look dude you story has so many holes your boat is sinking.

Look first you claim I sent you a bougus tracking number. When all along it was good you just wanted to run your mouth. Then you say you cant do anything to release the money. Funny you call today and I got the money a couple of hours later. You have been talking crap since the beginning of this mess. You got your parts and I got my money. Go get a pet dog a bitch to it. I am so sick of hearing it.
You cannot call PayPal.I went on line and released your money back to you.When you sent me the shipping number it was just a bunch of numbers with no information on who the shipping company was.After I brought this to your attention you posted up in another thread that is wasFedEx.Had you put this in the orginal thread the numbers would have made sense.I never said that is was a bogus tracking number only that is was useless without the shipping company information.
Old 01-09-2010, 11:04 AM
Teching In

You cannot call PayPal.I went on line and released your money back to you.When you sent me the shipping number it was just a bunch of numbers with no information on who the shipping company was.After I brought this to your attention you posted up in another thread that is wasFedEx.Had you put this in the orginal thread the numbers would have made sense.I never said that is was a bogus tracking number only that is was useless without the shipping company information.

have a great day!!!!! goodluk with your parts take care!!!!
Old 01-09-2010, 02:42 PM
Launching!

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

You cannot call PayPal.I went on line and released your money back to you...
PayPal Customer Service:

1-888-221-1161
(a U.S. telephone number)

4:00 AM PST to 10:00 PM PST Monday through Friday
6:00 AM PST to 8:00 PM PST Saturday and Sunday
its listed in the help center under "Speak to us"
Old 01-09-2010, 07:08 PM
TECH Enthusiast

maybe its just me, but if i get atracking number that doesnt say who its from i check the main three's websites until it works?

Quick Reply: **pics***)top end package(edelbrock victor jr, rails,nos,throttle body,injectors,ls1.