Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

magic stick -4cam for sale or trade

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2010, 10:05 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Category: Racing Parts
Price: $300
Location (State): AR
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS2/LS3/LS7/L92/LS9

Wow, forget the fact this guy stiffed someone, the fact that he can hardly read or write turns me away. It's obvious he sent the heads to the wrong address. He couldn't even spell the word "and" correctly! I think I would take this "stolen" cam off the market, I don't think anyone's gonna be taking you up on that.
Old 02-08-2010, 10:07 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by bigbryan555123
this is to all the smart -*** pepole on here that think there lawyers ans bad asses for one until u know whats going on check yourself,and too the bad asses ,most of them a from texas,well the only thing i know that comes from texas is steers & queers,and none of u bitck are doing any moooing.so with that sais to all you nosy people the reason he has not got the heads is because they can back to me cause there was no such address and i have send then to the right adrress this time i hope, so with that said i know that there s also a law that is call { Defermation of caretor} may be the one on here making treats ansd accusations better learn about before they get sued.
Look here Hillbilly, inbreed **** stick! You knowingly took this mans parts without any intentions of sending him the parts you were suppose to. Now you are trying to sell or trade HIS parts for another cam. Grow the **** up and do what is right by sending the man his parts that you agreed to.

BTW, when you get that Lawyer let me know so that I can send you my address. By looking at the S-10 you own I highly doubt you could afford an attorney to represent you much less one giving you advise.

If you can not afford to ship the head be honest and let the man know, **** let me know what it cost and I will pay the damn bill for you!

Nice truck, maybe one day I will have one just like it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGctj07FJok
Old 02-08-2010, 10:11 AM
Teching In

pm you
Old 02-08-2010, 10:12 AM
TECH Regular

oh look another smart *** texan
Say what you want about me, what does this thread say about YOU?
Old 02-08-2010, 10:26 AM
On The Tree

^^I'm afraid he is right.
Old 02-08-2010, 11:26 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts

this is to all the smart -*** pepole on here that think there lawyers ans bad asses for one until u know whats going on check yourself,and too the bad asses ,most of them a from texas,well the only thing i know that comes from texas is steers & queers,and none of u bitck are doing any moooing.so with that sais to all you nosy people the reason he has not got the heads is because they can back to me cause there was no such address and i have send then to the right adrress this time i hope, so with that said i know that there s also a law that is call { Defermation of caretor} may be the one on here making treats ansd accusations better learn about before they get sued.
oh look an Arkie that cant spell. Moo Moo
Old 02-08-2010, 11:47 AM
11 Second Club

Ok, I have just seen this. Bryan, send the man his heads, if you haven't I will come by there and send them for you, if you need me too. Give me a call, I drive right by your shop everyday. I will have to say I am on anitvenoms side on this one. One excuse after another will not get things resolved. You need to contact him, if you haven't already. By the way this is Josh, in case you don't know. You should be able to tell by my avatar. I don't want you giving me a bad rep because you are not doing what you are supposed to. Let me know, I will not hesitate to come by and ship them for ya, I got time.
Old 02-08-2010, 03:34 PM
TECH Fanatic

Jesus Christ, so incredibly dumb that you cant even come up with your own insults, just an FYI retard most of us have seen An Officer And A Gentleman. So your train wreck of an attempt to talk **** has made you look like a complete dumbass, if you didnt already.

send the man his heads or send his cam back, the feds wont give you so many chances.
Old 02-08-2010, 05:50 PM
TECH Apprentice

I just seen how this thread has turned out, I just want my parts and it will all go away. I just dont see how you didnt have my right address. I p.md you the night we made the deal and i still have that p.m and its my right address. Then when we talked like a week or so later after you said you got out of the hospital you tried to confirm my address. You asked me if it was 1639 cr 2229 and i said NO! its 639 cr 2229. You said o good im glad i havent shipped them yet. I said me too.

Anyway for anyone that is wondering this is the exact messages that we sent to each other. I didnt edit one word of it!

(ME) how many miles on them? i have a complete ms4 cam kit

(BRYAN) there new dont think i can use a ms-4 on my motor i have a stock lq-9 blok w/ 317 heads on it, think ms-4 is to big need ms-3.

(ME) k. but i dont see why it wouldnt work. it will fit in a stock 5.7. gl with the sale

(BRYAN) let me check to make sure it will work, my guy told me to go with a ms-3 what all you got with the kit? these heads are new

(ME)im 99.9% sure it will work just make 100% sure but it is a complete cam kit.

ms4 cam less than 3k miles is what the guy said i bought it from on here.

patriot extreeme .660" springs 8501

rolmaster double roller timing chain

gm crank bolt 12557840

locks and seals

texas speed 7.425 pushrods

water pump gaskets, crank seal, and timing cover gasket all gm

everything is brand new in the packages but the cam

(BRYAN) hey give my a call or pm me your number we can talk .thanks bryan my cell 870-882-1722

(ME)

(BRYAN) hey man if u want to trade im willing to do it ,just let me know how u want to do the deal thanks bryan

(ME) we can do the deal. I will ship mine out and put insurance on it. It will be shipped nice and safe. Please make sure the heads are wrapped good i dont want them to get messed up by the damn shipping companys it happens to me all the time. please put insurance on them too.

whats your address?

mine is

Jesse Jones
639 cr 2229
Cleveland tx 77327

(BRYAN) ok here is my info. bryan norvell 5367 highway 49 south paragould ar. 72450 ok will do i,ll have to wrap the valve covers too. there will be three boxes. will ship them out tommorow. when will u ship yours. bryan

(BRYAN) hey jesse how much would u take cash for your cam set up? let me know that asap too

(ME) would do 900 plus paypal if used plus actual shipping and i would rather sell it but i will trade too

(BRYAN) ok thats cool just wondering i plan on shipping mine out in the morning let me know on yours, thanks bryan

(ME) im gonna try and get mine out tomorrow too. If not i will let you know. I will send you the tracking number

(BRYAN) ok i,ll do the same talk to you tomoorow

This is all the p.m.s he sent me and they were all on 01-14-2010

He sent me the email that i forwarded to you too on the same day

i also sent him

(ME) sent off today. when i get home i will send u the tracking number
1-15-10

(ME) 0308 2040 0000 4822 5749

confirmation # through the us post office with $1,000 worth of insurace
1-15-10
Old 02-08-2010, 08:01 PM
Teching In

My rule of thumb is not to deal with incest. As I like to say, I have a four tooth minimum when doing business with someone. Someone pull this guy's dental record... Oh snap, this fool has never been to a dentist. I think his mom smashed his soft spot in and used it for an ashtray (and or a spit cup) when he was a baby! Whatever you do driving to that God forsaken place would probably not be in your best interest. Can anyone say "The Hills Have Eyes"
Old 02-08-2010, 08:51 PM
TECH Apprentice

i think when u buy/trade something from now on u get them to send u a picture of themselves.... way someone looks makes a big difference to me! u look like a g-thug i will not deal with u cause i dont trust u.
i hope everything works out! and this guy fixs this situation asap!
to anyone looking for ms4 cam setup.... i have 1 for sale with alot postive feedback and i like wearing polo's, belts to keep my pants up, jeans, have all my teeth, have orthdontis/dental records, and sperry's thanks! lol
Old 02-08-2010, 08:52 PM
TECH Apprentice

ps.-

bigbryan555123
Trader Rating: 0
Old 02-08-2010, 08:53 PM
11 Second Club

Its people like him, that give Arkansas a bad name.
Old 02-08-2010, 09:07 PM
On The Tree

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What a complete dumbass, maybe he wrote the address wrong since he can't spell??? Here's a thought, when you sell that cam that doesn't belong to you, you can take the money and buy hooked on phonics.....
Old 02-08-2010, 10:48 PM
Teching In

this is to slv ws6 for your info. the reasons i wrote the wrong address is because thats the one that is one the return address on the box that the guy sent me.so if it makes anyone a dumb-*** guess who that would be.and when i send it this time he,ll have to pick it up at the post office and sign for it ,hell i have to pay two shipping fee,s cause of this ****, do u think i,m happy.
Old 02-08-2010, 11:40 PM
Teching In

this is to slv ws6 for your info. the reasons i wrote the wrong address is because thats the one that is one the return address on the box that the guy sent me.so if it makes anyone a dumb-*** guess who that would be.and when i send it this time he,ll have to pick it up at the post office and sign for it ,hell i have to pay two shipping fee,s cause of this ****, do u think i,m happy.
I guess Cricket wireless is selling laptops. Now even his cousin Cephus gots the online! When god was handing out brains,he thought he said trains. He asked for a small one. When god was handing out looks,he thought he said books. He asked for a funny one.

P.S. You people have got to quit doing your sisters and cousins.
I know it's an old hillbilly past time.
But it's up to you to quit reproducing.
Old 02-09-2010, 03:53 AM
Teching In

**** you im from TEXAS.....!
Old 02-09-2010, 07:08 AM
TECH Fanatic

Proof or your full of ****
Old 02-09-2010, 08:00 AM
TECH Apprentice

^^ then why didnt you send me the tracking number? Even if it was on the return address i sent you a p.m. the night we made a deal with my address and when you called me after you got out of the hospital like 2 weeks later? You asked me if it was 1639 and i said NO! its 639 and you said o ok im glad i haven't shipped them out yet, and i agreed

Last edited by 2001AntiVenom; 02-09-2010 at 11:03 AM.
Old 02-09-2010, 08:49 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by cjtzcar
Its people like him, that give Arkansas a bad name.
+1....