Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

magic stick -4cam for sale or trade

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2010, 09:00 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Category: Racing Parts
Price: $300
Location (State): AR
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS2/LS3/LS7/L92/LS9

i just would like to know about the cam please
Old 02-09-2010, 09:02 AM
Teching In

I would like to just know about the came please?
Old 02-09-2010, 09:11 AM
TECH Regular

Nice ****-10 truck you got there hillbilly.maybe after someones comes to you to pick up those heads,they'll show you how to actually do a burnout and leave you with some books to read you Backwoods ****
Old 02-09-2010, 12:42 PM
TECH Apprentice

This is messed up. He has posted twice and he still hasn't sent the heads yet? Ok I am about an hour from pargould arkansas. If he will let me come get them I will ship them on my dime. I have bought several things from this website (including heads) and never had one problem. So Bryan pm me or post up I will come get them. Don't leave this guy hanging you giving us uneducated toothless incest hillbillys a bad name.
Old 02-09-2010, 01:21 PM
TECH Apprentice

glad to see other are willing to help.... i dont see y this guy has not stood up to the plate to fix this! PEOPLE ARE OFFERING TO TAKE CARE OF IT FOR HIM! JUST GIVE THEM THE HEADS MAN! REALLY?
Old 02-09-2010, 04:38 PM
TECH Apprentice

thanks alot guys
Old 02-09-2010, 04:55 PM
Teching In

to all *** hole who are so worried about other peoples issues go **** yourselves. mistakes happens no body is perfect u blame it all on me, im not hte on who gave the wrong address and to jesse call me my phone is working agian.
Old 02-09-2010, 07:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by bigbryan555123
to all *** hole who are so worried about other peoples issues go **** yourselves. mistakes happens no body is perfect u blame it all on me, im not hte on who gave the wrong address and to jesse call me my phone is working agian.
The blame is all on you. You're the one who has failed numerous times. You're the one that has 190237412409 shitty excuses and holes in his story. Try not being a complete dumb *** as well as a complete failure and make things right.
Old 02-09-2010, 07:48 PM
Teching In

..........and here is another one..........

why was it Monday, the 8th of Febuary, that this info of the 'shipped to the wrong address' info surfaced.

Having a hard time believing that.........
Old 02-09-2010, 08:17 PM
TECH Apprentice

I talked to brian a few hours ago and he shipped my heads yesterday and gave me the tracking numbers. For all you guys that stood behind me i really want to thanks you all!!!! I will let you guys know when i recieve them!
Old 02-09-2010, 09:02 PM
TECH Apprentice

good deal, glad to hear that
Old 02-09-2010, 10:02 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 29 Likes on 24 Posts

Well, now we know what happens when a family tree doesn't fork. 2001AntiVenom, post up pics when you get them in to let us know about the condition. Hope everything works out man!
Old 02-09-2010, 10:05 PM
TECH Apprentice

thats great! ps- i sold my cam setup guys... had quiet a few pms from here! lol
Old 02-10-2010, 12:18 AM
11 Second Club

Good to hear, glad yall got things worked out!!!! Let this be a lesson to all of us, keep each other informed, and things will go a lot smoother.

To bad, someone said they were going to beat my butt. LOL!!!
inside joke there!!!
Old 02-10-2010, 12:46 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Even if you do get the heads this guy is a total POS liar. Nothing added up and excuses were piled on top of more excuses. AntiVenom better get his heads and they better be new or im positive that multiple people from tech would be willing to pay you a visit. YOU DONT **** AROUND ON TECH. Oh and BTW have you not seen the little message under the Texas Section?????
Old 02-10-2010, 08:17 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by bigbryan555123
jesus man, you need help
Old 02-10-2010, 09:07 AM
TECH Apprentice

Yeah i will post pics when i get them
Old 02-10-2010, 09:10 AM
Staging Lane

maybe he's got that rare typing dyslexia....or maybe he couldn't find the right keys because he was too busy getting a bj from his half sister who is also his cousin that used to be dating the dog who resembles lassie but 50 pounds underweight and malnourished cause all he can eat are the dead fetus' that your cousin/sister in law pop out every couple of weeks because you cant afford to feed another mouth but that doesnt stop you from getting multiple other women pregnant and hopping from trailer to trailer ******* other women in your family while they all fight over you on Springer and bouncer steve puts you in a headlock and your head decides to detach from your body from the years of meth addiction eating away at your muscle tissue and your head rolls down the aisle while innocent people catch a glimpse of the last time you remember seeing anything before it went black and you woke up in a fiery hell as the devil's personal bitch. /runon

I'm bored, was fun to type that runon.
Old 02-10-2010, 09:44 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by froman
maybe he's got that rare typing dyslexia....or maybe he couldn't find the right keys because he was too busy getting a bj from his half sister who is also his cousin that used to be dating the dog who resembles lassie but 50 pounds underweight and malnourished cause all he can eat are the dead fetus' that your cousin/sister in law pop out every couple of weeks because you cant afford to feed another mouth but that doesnt stop you from getting multiple other women pregnant and hopping from trailer to trailer ******* other women in your family while they all fight over you on Springer and bouncer steve puts you in a headlock and your head decides to detach from your body from the years of meth addiction eating away at your muscle tissue and your head rolls down the aisle while innocent people catch a glimpse of the last time you remember seeing anything before it went black and you woke up in a fiery hell as the devil's personal bitch. /runon

lmfao wow. i dont even know why i read that whole spill but, lol entertaining none the less
Old 02-10-2010, 11:44 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by froman

Whoa Dude.LMAO