Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

F-body LS1 AC Compressor with 25k miles and LT1 rear brake backing plates

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2010, 03:45 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default F-body LS1 AC Compressor with 25k miles and LT1 rear brake backing plates

Category: Accessories
Price: $110
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird
Location (State): IL
Item Condition: Used
Engine: LS1/LS6
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

The compressor came off my 00 WS6 back in maybe 2004-2005 when the car only had 25K or so miles. Since then it has been sitting in a box in the closet to keep the humidity out of it. It worked fine when removed, but I did not appreciate ice cold AC back then.

110 + actual shipping takes it. It will fit in a 15 dollar flat rate box with lots of padding around it.

I also have LT1 rear backing plates available. I was going to switch the LS1 rears to them for rim clearance, but never got around to it. Rear brakes only account for 20-30% of your braking power, so it would have been no real loss... while getting the gain of being able to run any rims available.

50 shipped takes them.
Attached Thumbnails F-body LS1 AC Compressor with 25k miles and LT1 rear brake backing plates-pict0001.jpg   F-body LS1 AC Compressor with 25k miles and LT1 rear brake backing plates-pict0002.jpg   F-body LS1 AC Compressor with 25k miles and LT1 rear brake backing plates-pict0003.jpg   F-body LS1 AC Compressor with 25k miles and LT1 rear brake backing plates-pict0004.jpg  
Old 05-13-2010, 04:23 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Ttt...... Obo!

Quick Reply: F-body LS1 AC Compressor with 25k miles and LT1 rear brake backing plates