Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

FS: New TVS1900 supercharger kit for GM truck/SUV

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2010, 03:24 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default FS: New TVS1900 supercharger kit for GM truck/SUV

Category: Engine - Power Adders
Price: $3500
Location (State): TX
Item Condition: Brand New
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS1/LS6
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

Up for sale is a brand new Roush Intercooled Stage 3 TVS 1900 complete supercharger kit. It features the all new and extremely efficient Eaton TVS 1900 supercharger.

It will fit 2007+ 5.3 and 4.8 Chevrolet Tahoe, Suburban, Silverado, Avalanche, and 5.3 and 4.8 GMC Yukon and Sierra, but can also be retro-fitted to the 99-06 trucks with a 4.8, 5.3 and 6.0 as well.

It is my understanding that this kit will bolt onto a LS1/LS6 engine with a custom pulley (ASP pulleys makes custom ones for $95, iirc) as the belt line is closer to the engine on the GM cars. I do not guarantee this, but this is how I understand people have made these kits fit. A cowl hood would most likely be needed as well to clear the blower.

This supercharger kit is brand new and has never been installed. Due to personal reasons, I need money more than I need a new supercharger right now. This supercharger kit will easily and safely get you 500hp with no adverse effects on engine life or gas mileage, with headers and a cam, you will be at 600hp+. A member on PT.net with this supercharger on his 4.8 with LT's made 442/408 at the rear!

The kit is identical to the one offered by SLP here for $5,999. http://www.stylintrucks.com/parts.as...familyid=21126

Here is more about the Eaton TVS supercharger design: http://www.eaton.com/EatonCom/Produc.../TVS/index.htm

Installation can be done in an afternoon with simple hand tools. I installed a supercharger with a friend on his Tahoe in his driveway in an afternoon and neither of us are mechanics. And the supercharger fits underneath the hood with no hood modification needed.

Installation:

6-8 hour install time

Not required to drain cooling system

Not required to cut or modify base vehicle

Vehicle can be returned to stock if required

Included in the kit:

Supercharger/Manifold Package

Low Temp Intercooler Radiator

Intercooler Reservoir

Mounting and Wiring Hardware

New Accessory Drive Hardware and Belt

High-Flow Fuel Injectors - 42 Lb Per Hour

Colder Heat Range Spark Plugs

New Supercharger to Airbox Intake Tube

Please note that you need to purchase the following two items, from their local dealer, which are not included in this kit:

TMAP Sensor (GM P/N: 90423637) TMAP Wiring Jumper (GM P/N: 88988320). Those parts are $70 and $25, I will provide the website to purchase them to the buyer.

The truck will need a proper tune after the installation to maximize the superchargers potential, costing $250 to $300 for a top notch tune. I can provide the contact information for a number of the best GM tuners in Texas to the buyer.

Please don't hesitate to PM me with questions, I also have full size versions of these pictures and more that I can email and can take other pictures upon request!

My price is $3,500 plus shipping. I am located in Houston near the Galleria and pickup is welcome and preferred, and I am willing to drive to meet someone halfway if it's not too far.

I am a very active member on PT.net (same username) and do most of my posting over there, but a lot of reading here. So check out my trader rating there if you need assurance that I am a reputable seller and overall good guy.

Thanks!

Old 05-05-2010, 10:05 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

would you part the injectors?

Quick Reply: FS: New TVS1900 supercharger kit for GM truck/SUV