Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

fast intake 102mm $700

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2011 | 11:28 AM
On The Tree

Category: Engine - Intake/Fuel
Price: $700
Location (State): MO
Item Condition: Brand New
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
LS Engine?: Non-LS Part

Full ViewRe: pic of intake
From: Scott Hughes <scotthughes08@yahoo.com> View Contact
To: Felix Sanchez <sharky_1327@yahoo.com>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi this is Holly Gordon, Scotts girlfriend. Scott got in a bad wreck on New Years and is in the hospital in pretty critical condition. Hes going to make it ok and is just getting to where he can talk in between the medication. He let me know last night how to get ahold of you and let you know what was going on. I am going to send you what is left in his paypal, which is only a little over a hundred dollars, which as he instructed is yours to keep for the wait. When he gets able he will send you A. the intake or B. the money back when he is out and capable. Please send him a message on here letting him know what you want to do so he can find it when he is out. He will mostlikely get a new number because his phone cant be found. He sends his apologies and hopes you understand. Bad things happen to good people sometimes. Take care

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: Scott Hughes <ScottHughes08@yahoo.com>
Sent: Fri, January 7, 2011 10:26:39 AM
Subject: Re: pic of intake

did you shipp the in take yet ?

To: Felix Sanchez <sharky_1327@yahoo.com>
Sent: Tue, January 4, 2011 11:01:12 AM
Subject: Re: pic of intake

Alrighty. Send you a tracking number I get it. I'm in Oklahoma now but ill have my girlfriend send it. What is your address

Felix Sanchez <sharky_1327@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Sorry I didnt send the money last nihgt, but had to edit the credit card, money
>its going right now. thanks
>
>
>
>
>________________________________
>From: Scott Hughes <ScottHughes08@yahoo.com>
>To: Felix Sanchez <sharky_1327@yahoo.com>
>Sent: Mon, January 3, 2011 11:07:08 AM
>Subject: Re: pic of intake
>
>That's quite a hit. But...ill sell it. You have a deal sir. I will need your
>address also
>
>Felix Sanchez <sharky_1327@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>ok, I really didnt want to spend any more money. but I'll offer you $700
>>shipped, I'm pretty sure you can get $750. But it's up to you, thaanks
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>________________________________
>>From: Scott Hughes <ScottHughes08@yahoo.com>
>>To: Felix Sanchez <sharky_1327@yahoo.com>
>>Sent: Sun, January 2, 2011 12:57:24 PM
>>Subject: Re: pic of intake
>>
>>WEll that's what the intake lookss like I took it off last night. Brand new
>>still. Made one pass with. It. Still mint conditions
>>
>>Felix Sanchez <sharky_1327@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>>>yea i'm still interested, but i would like to see actual pictures of the intake
>>
>>
>>>in its condition right now. and also is the intake damage in any sort ?
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>________________________________
>>>From: Scott Hughes <scotthughes08@yahoo.com>
>>>To: Felix Sanchez <sharky_1327@yahoo.com>
>>>Sent: Sat, January 1, 2011 4:56:55 PM
>>>Subject: Re: pic of intake
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>are you still interested? if so my pay pal is penny_08@msn.com
>>>
>>>
>>>From: Felix Sanchez <sharky_1327@yahoo.com>
>>>To: Scott Hughes <scotthughes08@yahoo.com>
>>>Sent: Fri, December 31, 2010 3:28:04 PM
>>>Subject: Re: pic of intake
>>>
>>>
>>>and it will fit the ls1-ls6 style heads right ?
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>From: Scott Hughes <scotthughes08@yahoo.com>
>>>To: sharky_1327@yahoo.com
>>>Sent: Fri, December 31, 2010 12:26:40 PM
>>>Subject: pic of intake
>>>
>>>
>>>this is before it was installed.
Old 01-08-2011 | 11:42 AM
9 Second Club

this sounds like
Old 01-08-2011 | 12:21 PM
Teching In

wow. that sucks.
Old 01-08-2011 | 12:24 PM
Banned Scammer

hi. i have both of your contact information. i indeed have three intakes. not two. one on my wrecked c3, one on my 427 and on a 6.0. you guys sit on here talking trash because i try to sell two of them and then get in a wreck. the only reason i got on here is because you guys scared my girlfreind. as i said i would refund you both or give you the intake. you guys are worried about getting your intake. im tring to relearn how to walk. i have my priorites straight. if you guys would ******* stop for half a ******* second and think about stuff...jesus people are so ******* incosiderate. yes i see where you are coming from but trust me. if i could just take them off the motor and send them to you today as i planed i would. so when i get out you will get which ever one you would like. unless you go about this the hard way which will mostlikeley take longer. as i told the second buyer. i needed to sell it. i had two and needed the money to pay for my sisters funeral. you guys are terrible people. either way i will refund you both no matter how you go about it. the simalar thing happened a year or so ago. i sold three turbo set ups at the same time. heres what happened. the guy caused a big scene as both of you did. what happened was he looked like a fool and caused me to lose the sale on the last one i had to sale. meanwhile he got his in the mail a few days later and the guy he freaked out also got his a few days later and appoligized to me publicly on here. either way when im able to get to my house or my bank, you will get which ever you would like. until then, take care and please stop harrasing me. im trying. i have enough to deal with. if i was scaming you i would have kept all the money. your crazy. ill keep trying to walk. you keep talking ****.

Last edited by scotthughes; 01-08-2011 at 12:31 PM.
Old 01-08-2011 | 03:30 PM
On The Tree

I had being scam before and trust me it wasnt plesant, but all I want is wath I paid for. I dont want you to refund me some money for your time.

you told me that your girlfriend would shipp the intake. and honestly thats all I want.

once I receive the intake than everything should fall in place.

and if your honestly injure, than I hope nothing but the best for you.
Old 01-08-2011 | 03:36 PM
Launching!

I knew this was to good to be true. What a douche bag.
Old 01-08-2011 | 03:43 PM
8 Second Club

Wish you the best if your hurt but it sure seems odd. It only takes 30-40 minutes to pull a stock manifold off and throw a FAST on, even less to just pull one off. I would think a buddy could come over and undo a few bolts and hand the manifold to the girlfriend to ship.

Hope it all works out, there are deals out there. I got my FAST LSX-R manifold for $700, sold it and got another for $650.
Old 01-08-2011 | 03:51 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by scotthughes
hi. i have both of your contact information. i indeed have three intakes. not two. one on my wrecked c3, one on my 427 and on a 6.0. you guys sit on here talking trash because i try to sell two of them and then get in a wreck. the only reason i got on here is because you guys scared my girlfreind. as i said i would refund you both or give you the intake. you guys are worried about getting your intake. im tring to relearn how to walk. i have my priorites straight. if you guys would ******* stop for half a ******* second and think about stuff...jesus people are so ******* incosiderate. yes i see where you are coming from but trust me. if i could just take them off the motor and send them to you today as i planed i would. so when i get out you will get which ever one you would like. unless you go about this the hard way which will mostlikeley take longer. as i told the second buyer. i needed to sell it. i had two and needed the money to pay for my sisters funeral. you guys are terrible people. either way i will refund you both no matter how you go about it. the simalar thing happened a year or so ago. i sold three turbo set ups at the same time. heres what happened. the guy caused a big scene as both of you did. what happened was he looked like a fool and caused me to lose the sale on the last one i had to sale. meanwhile he got his in the mail a few days later and the guy he freaked out also got his a few days later and appoligized to me publicly on here. either way when im able to get to my house or my bank, you will get which ever you would like. until then, take care and please stop harrasing me. im trying. i have enough to deal with. if i was scaming you i would have kept all the money. your crazy. ill keep trying to walk. you keep talking ****.
Cool "SIG" picture. Almost as cool as your grammer and capitalization skills.
Old 01-08-2011 | 04:37 PM
Banned Scammer

Originally Posted by Shaarky
I had being scam before and trust me it wasnt plesant, but all I want is wath I paid for. I dont want you to refund me some money for your time.

you told me that your girlfriend would shipp the intake. and honestly thats all I want.

once I receive the intake than everything should fall in place.

and if your honestly injure, than I hope nothing but the best for you.
as soon as i can i wil. like i said. im trying. its difficult when you cant really walk. but im trying andd youll get it. so please be patient. if i was scaming i would have kept all the money and closed all my accounts. basicly all im alound to do is sleep and eat and watch tv. i start phisical therapy on monday. im trying. i even told you what hospital im in...so...please. cut me some slack. things happen. i understand where your coming from but if it was reversed, things would suck enough without you harrassing me. so givve me a little bit to get on my feet and even if they let me go home in a wheel chair soon its should be possible to get it to you. have a good day.
Old 01-08-2011 | 08:54 PM
On The Tree

Scott you told me that the intake was off the car, And I i'm not harasing you. all I wanted was the intake, thats all. I'm building my car on a budget thats why it trew me off.

Just like I said once I get the intake everything should fall in place
Old 01-08-2011 | 09:04 PM
11 Second Club

My friend is having trouble posting, so I'll give my input. Sorry if everything you say is true. However, the hospital was called this morning and they had no record of you being there. Also, you copied and pasted the exact same message to at least 2 people. Your girlfriend refunded just over $100 to at least two people claiming that's all that was in your paypal and she couldn't fully refund because she didn't have access to that money. If she was in your paypal account, she had access to your money. How could you have been involved in an accident on New Years, yet speak to my friend after that? Why didn't your ad state that you had more than one to sell? No one asked you for a partial refund, but you sent it out of the blue. Sounds like a tactic to hold people off from trying to get a full refund or to make them think they're not getting scammed. How did you basically go from critical condition this morning to being able to type in this thread?

Here are a couple of pm's from Scott.
Quote:
Hi this is holly, I will ask him what he wants/or can do. i refunded what he had, as he instructed so you knew he was not scamming you. he is currently in lucy lee hospital in poplar bluff, mo. the only reason you didnt get a full refund is because i dont have any other access to his money. when he gets out he will make the decision. he didnt want to cause a problem thats why he went to the trouble of having me do all of this. i gave you all he had in his paypal as he told me to so if you fial a dispute they will not be able to take any thing to give to you. if you wait until he gets out i am sure he will take care of you. he sent me to kevin, his freindds, to get you some kind of fuel things he is going to give you for free for the wait. either way, take care and have a nice day. i have very limited time and dont really have time to check this with my college and work, but when he gets out he will take care of you i assure you. this is a very tuff time for him. his 13 year old sister just died of cancer and he just got in a wreck. he is doing everything he can to help you.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ram-it1
Hey Scott just checking i'n to see when you can send the intake i haven't hurd from u and it's the 3 now so please let me no thanks and please send tracking number as wellthanks jay
Hi this is Holly Gordon, Scotts girlfriend. Scott got in a bad wreck on New Years and is in the hospital in pretty critical condition. Hes going to make it ok and is just getting to where he can talk in between the medication. he let me know last night how to get ahold of you and let you know what was going on. I am going to send you what is left in his paypal, which is only a little over a hundred dollars, which as he instructed is yours to keep for the wait. When he gets able he will send you A. the intake or B. the money back when he is out and capable. Please send him a message on here letting him know what you want to do so he can find it when he is out. He will mostlikely get a new number because his phone cant be found. He sends his apologies and hopes you understand. He is a very bad things happen to good people sometimes. Take care
Old 01-08-2011 | 10:30 PM
Banned

Sounds like a crock of ****. Go break his knees!!!! That's what I would do. ******* scammers.
Old 01-08-2011 | 10:47 PM
TECH Junkie
10 Year Member

id put him in the hospital 4 real
Old 01-10-2011 | 02:27 PM
On The Tree

just like another member said, you can get a body of yours. He could help you take those intakes off, give them to your girlfriend. And ship them to us.

So I'm thinking if by the end of the week, i dont get a tracking #. I'm just going to start the process with paypal and the credit card company. Once I get the intake, then I will stop the dispute
Old 01-10-2011 | 03:56 PM
Teching In

I also bought a Fast 102 intake from him around the 4th of July, but never saw it. He was in a terrible car accident comming back from the River on the 4th of July and couldn't ship it because he was in the hospital. I ended up filing a paypal claim and they got my money back. Sound like he was some pretty bad luck with car accidents . Hope you get you're money back.
Old 01-11-2011 | 12:24 AM
On The Tree

Yea I think I heard enough. Thanks
Old 01-11-2011 | 12:38 AM
Launching!

If you guys want to really light a fire under him, call the police dept. in his city and file a report. If there are more than one of you, which it looks to be this way, then The CID will look into it. Not saying anything will come of it, but if this guy is scamming I can almost guarantee he has a history of it, and this could tie him to other stuff as well.
Old 01-11-2011 | 01:49 AM
Banned

Did ANYONE pay this guy with a credit card. Sorry its too many posts to count. The BANK will put a serious investigation on this guy and find him. They have an entire fraud department to make a lot of progress on at least getting him caught up in fraud. When I was ripped the guy was on SEVERAL forums selling the same lie. I am a member of several forums and put 2 and 2 together. I think we had 7 or 8 buyers of his lie. If the total is over 5000.00 it changes everything when they catch him. Not sure how many folks he has done this to but if you guys can come together I think you can find at least 1 person that did a credit card payment because it looks like quite a few people bought in.
Old 01-11-2011 | 01:55 AM
TECH Fanatic

This sounds like a scam 100%. Its terrible that he is claiming to be in a hospital, and even used his "sisters funeral" as an excuse. I advice you guys to file claims with paypal while you can..If he doesn't have any funds in his account, then sumbit a claim with your credit card company. If you were foolish enough to pay with a bank acount or a paypal balance, then its sad to say that you wont see a cent of it.
Old 01-11-2011 | 11:58 AM
On The Tree

I started the dispute allready, I will ecalade it tomorrow. Over the years, and after of being in a few scams. I had learned the hard way, And thats why I always use my credit card.

I had always had bad luck with paypal, but not with my cc company.