Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

fast intake 102mm $700

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2010 | 09:34 PM
Banned Scammer

Default fast intake 102mm $700

Category: Engine - Intake/Fuel
Price: $700
Location (State): MO
Item Condition: Brand New
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
LS Engine?: Non-LS Part

have a brand new fast intake, just the intake. never installed. $700 shipped
Old 06-27-2010 | 10:40 PM
TECH Apprentice

will you trade for a 92 and some cash
Old 06-27-2010 | 10:42 PM
10 Second Club

which ports are they for?
Old 06-27-2010 | 10:45 PM
11 Second Club
10 Year Member

Any pics?
Old 06-27-2010 | 11:11 PM
11 Second Club

Will it fit the ls1/ls6 heads? and yes pics please, and why you selling a 102mm?
Old 06-28-2010 | 01:09 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by zmonsterjb
will you trade for a 92 and some cash
How much you want for the fast 92?
Old 06-28-2010 | 11:12 PM
TECH Resident

Good luck with the manifold dude.

Last edited by Adam86; 06-30-2010 at 12:13 AM.
Old 06-29-2010 | 01:42 AM
MASS seller approved

sounds pretty scamish to me
Old 06-29-2010 | 11:16 AM
Teching In

I sent payment for this intake before Adam posted above. I'm hoping this is a misunderstanding. Maybe Scott will come in here and clear this up so I can sleep tonight.
Old 06-29-2010 | 12:21 PM
TECH Apprentice

dammmm! sure didnt respond that often here.
Old 06-29-2010 | 12:27 PM
TECH Resident

Well, Scott and I are trying to get everything resolved. Hopefully it all works out but I'm erring on the side of caution at the moment. $2000 is quite a bit of money for me so I'm a little nervous about the whole thing.
Old 06-29-2010 | 01:42 PM
TECH Resident

I'm just going to copy/paste from the other thread...

Ok, I think things are sorted out more or less. The guy who was supposed to be shipping him the kit still has the kit and is keeping the injectors for now because the injectors he got from Scott won't work on his truck.
That guy is going to be shipping that kit to me this week because he was waiting for the new injectors before he shipped the old ones with the STS kit. Now he will just be shipping me the kit without injectors. I need to get different injectors anyway so I will just wait for those injectors at a later date and sell them.
I think most of it was just confusion combined with my paranoia over losing $2000. Glad we could get this worked out Scott. I hope everything works out between you and this other guy.
Old 06-29-2010 | 07:37 PM
Banned Scammer

As adam cleared up, i infact am not a scammer. I have had lots of sales, most of them not credited because i didnt know how to do the trader ratting till recently. but everything is perfectly legit and has been proven to each party. A little paranoia can go a long way, and hopefully didnt ruin my reputation. No i infact do not post much here,because i own an ls2 and a truck, so i opt for pt.net forums, but i do come here on a nightly basis and buy parts or do trades. I hope this clears everything up. thank you
Old 01-08-2011 | 12:30 AM
11 Second Club

Did anyone here actually send payment for this intake to scotthughes? He had another for sale thread for it and my buddy sent him the money. My friend talked to Scott a few days ago and was told a family emergency came up and he was out of town. Today my friend received a pm from Scott's girlfriend using Scott's screen name. It said that Scott was involved in a serious accident on new years and is still in the hospital. She also stated his phone # would probably change because they couldn't find it. This doesn't add up since my friend talked to Scott after new years. My friend called Scott's number and it rang then he heard voices and the TV. After that, it just started going to voicemail. I hope my friend didn't get scammed, but the story isn't adding up at the moment.
Old 01-08-2011 | 01:08 AM
TECH Fanatic

Did anyone here actually send payment for this intake to scotthughes? He had another for sale thread for it and my buddy sent him the money. My friend talked to Scott a few days ago and was told a family emergency came up and he was out of town. Today my friend received a pm from Scott's girlfriend using Scott's screen name. It said that Scott was involved in a serious accident on new years and is still in the hospital. She also stated his phone # would probably change because they couldn't find it. This doesn't add up since my friend talked to Scott after new years. My friend called Scott's number and it rang then he heard voices and the TV. After that, it just started going to voicemail. I hope my friend didn't get scammed, but the story isn't adding up at the moment.
Sounds like a scam and a half.
Old 01-08-2011 | 02:51 AM
Banned

I hope all works out, however I have learned the hard way and have had another attempt to be scammed. ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS pay with your credit card its an option with paypal. That way if this happens you can get your money back and the credit card company will spend the time money for lawyers fees court .... to get their money back.
This very thing happened and I got MY money back on the call to the bank. They went after the guy and shortly after that the guy finally did what i had been trying to get him to do for weeks...he emailed me and tried to make good. I just asked him to resolve that with the bank because I was already straight. Like I said ultiamately I hope all works out and everyone gets what was promised.

On the other hand i hope all is well with Scott esp if he happens to be hurt. It really sounds far fetched tho...
Old 01-08-2011 | 10:30 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by yotaman96
That got be some ******* crap, I sent him money too. And got the same message, they refund me a little over $100. Now whats going to happend ?

for the time being I'm going to see if the credit card company will help with this
Old 01-08-2011 | 10:32 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Shaarky
That got be some ******* crap, I sent him money too. And got the same message, they refund me a little over $100. Now whats going to happend ?

for the time being I'm going to see if the credit card company will help with this
Exactly the same for my friend. Same refund too. Scam alert.
Old 01-08-2011 | 10:34 AM
TECH Fanatic

Guy was on today at 5am.
Old 01-08-2011 | 10:54 AM
11 Second Club

The person logging on claims it's his girlfriend. BTW, he had asked to be paid as a gift. Good thing my friend refused to do that.