Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

9 Second LT1 WS6 Partout - LOTS of Stuff

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2011, 09:11 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 9 Second LT1 WS6 Partout - LOTS of Stuff

Category: Accessories
Price: $0
Part Fits: 93-02 Pontiac Firebird
Location (State): MI
Item Condition: Brand New
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LT1/LT4
LS Engine?: Non-LS Part

Here is my thread where I will be parting out the entire car over time and you can expect all parts to be listed in this thread to keep it simple and organized. The plan as of now, is to part out the car piece by piece and sell the car as a roller. If anyone is interested in the complete car please let me know ASAP before parts are taken off.

Below is a quick pic of the car from last month’s NO ET at Milan. I don’t want to rant about the car itself, but it is immaculate inside and out. No expense has been spared and no detail has been overlooked. I am not going to get any more specific about its E.T. or mph in this thread, the thread title says enough. I will be more specific with interested buyers of certain parts. I will say, however, that the car has exceeded my goals that I have set for it very easily. I do want to note that every modification on this car has been done by myself, I bought this car bone stock 3 years ago with under 50k miles. It currently has 62k miles.

Onto the parts list! (for now expect this to be very short, until I find time to add a lot of the stuff and think about it, but trust me, there are A LOT of parts)

NOTE: I have a lot of stuff to add still and will update this thread with pictures. Please give me some time as it is very large. Thanks! Prices do not include shipping.

The best way to reach me is by PM or even better- email powerbiltgolf101@yahoo.com

Engine:

- Ai Solid Roller Top End Package - Advanced Induction 200cc CNC heads, 52cc chambers, Xceldyne Ti-17 Retainers and hardware, PSI springs, 3/8” chromoly pushrods, Morel Ultra Pro HIPPO lifters. (These are the best of the best components you can literally buy). Also includes Jesel shaft mount rocker system with custom head bolts and all hardware for the Jesel rockers. This entire setup was spec’d by Ai, they assembled the heads and out it all together. The cam is an Ai billet custom grind, I was asked by Ai to not to release cam specs. Specs will be shared to interested buyers. This is a top end package that just plain works! $3000 SOLD SOLD SOLD

- Ai Ported Intake Manifold – This has been 100% ported by Ai and the opening has been machined to accept a monoblade throttle body (other smaller throttle bodies will work as well). Powdercoated an awesome deep metallic red/maroon with chrome fins. $650 SOLD SOLD SOLD

- Holley 58mm Polished Throttle Body – Includes all sensors and fasteners - this thing is in perfect condition and polished to a mirror like shine. $250 SOLD SOLD SOLD

- Shortblock – Fully forged 355 cubic inch LT1. Has a forged 3.48” GM crank. Forged Scat rods with 3/8” ARP chromoly cap screws. Forged pistons. ARP hardware and precision machine work throughout. This will include the assembled shortblock, and oil pan. $1200 SOLD SOLD SOLD

- CSR Electric Water Pump – This is a CSR Billet water pump that is mounted in the stock housing. The housing has been powdercoated a metallic, hi-gloss silver. This includes the water pump housing with electric pump, a 160* thermostat, and the thermostat housing with hardware powdercoated the same color. $250

-42lb. SVO Ford Green Top Injectors – Set of 8 injectors in excellent shape. Not many miles on these at all. These have been flow matched as well and I believe I still have the flow match paperwork to go with them. $225 SOLD SOLD SOLD

- Low Mount Alternator Relocation – This is the kit from pcmforless.com. It’s a steel bracket and weighs almost nothing. This has been powdercoated in hi-gloss metallic silver. Comes with hardware and a basically brand new Gatorback belt. Does not include alternator. $80

- LT1 OEM Alternator AC Delco – This is NOT the original alternator on the car. I bought a new one because I wanted a clean look and my original was dirty over the years. This has approx 5000 miles on it. Genuine AC Delco unit. $100

Engine Management:

- Here is the EFI Connection 24x setup. Completely removes the opti and runs the car on an LS computer. This includes EVERYTHING you need to make this a complete bolt on application. It includes the complete engine harness (currently setup for a 4L60e, but can be easily change to a t56). Includes stock timing cover powdercoated metallic hi-gloss silver, 24x billet wheel, all sensors. This comes with a 2002 PCM and I can put a baseline tune on it for whoever buys this for their setup (as long as the engine is not pulled by the time this sells). This includes polished aluminum valve covers that the coils mount to and a set of truck coils. Also includes a set of custom MSD 8.5mm wires. Includes a Cloyes billet single roller timing chain. I might be missing something, but I am selling this in a way that it is 100% complete and you can install it all and go. Nothing is missing and you aren’t going to have to search for some misc part. $2000

Nitrous Kit:

- Just purchased this brand new about 2 months ago. Everything on this kit is all NX branded. This includes everything you need and all wiring. The solenoids are the NX Iceman “P” series. One of the highest flowing solenoids NX has ever made. Nitrous is rated to 500hp and the fuel is rated to 600hp IIRC. This is a dual shark nozzle kit. Includes NX bottle heater, N2O Outlet spare tire mounting bracket, N2O Outlet digital dual window switch featuring gear lockout, NX purge kit, various jets, pressure gauge, all various relys and fittings. EVERYTHING you need. Also has the upgraded 15 lb. bottle and the 4an braided black nylon “race” feed hose. $800 SOLD SOLD SOLD

Exhaust:

- Pacesetter Long Tube Headers – Long tube headers in excellent shape, these are the ceramic coated version. Will include premium aluminum percy’s “seal-4-good” gaskets with sale. $250 SOLD SOLD SOLD

- Custom 3” x pipe – This is a totally custom setup. This tucks up better than a y pipe! All piping is mandrel bent and it has bullet mufflers. Attaches simply with the rear seat bolts. Includes 3” stainless band clamps with sale. $250

- Percy’s Split Lock Header Fasteners – These are the locking header bolts. 12 point head for easy access with a simple allen head set screw in the center. $25 SOLD SOLD SOLD

Transmission:

- Prothane Poly Trans Mount – Black in color and basically brand new. Works on LS/LT cars with any transmission. Includes the grade 8 mounting stud and a few thick washers that I like to use. $15 SOLD SOLD SOLD

Wheels/Tires:

- As of now I want to sell the set of tires and wheels as a set of 4 and not break anything up. These are Racestar wheels. These are probably in better-than-new condition seeing how many times I have polished them! They are 15x3.75” fronts and 15x10” rear with 7.5” backspacing. The front tires are Mickey Thompson Sportsman 8 ply and the rears are Mickey Thompson 28x10.5S ET Drag. Tires are in almost new condition! $1250 for everything with lug nuts.

Stay posted for lots more to come! Will update with pics as well.

Last edited by ThreeHonks; 10-30-2011 at 06:04 PM.
Old 10-23-2011, 09:12 AM
TECH Resident

I have LOTS of other parts for sale as well. Just haven't gotten around to listing them. QA1 stuff. UMI drag bar. So if anyone is looking for something please do not hesitant to ask!

Last edited by ThreeHonks; 10-23-2011 at 07:02 PM.
TECH Resident

reserved2
TECH Resident

reserved3
Old 10-23-2011, 11:09 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Will you seperate the 24x stuff? Ive already got coils, brackets, front cover, and hub. All i need is the actually 24x stuff.

Last edited by lethal bird; 10-23-2011 at 12:04 PM.
Old 10-23-2011, 01:22 PM
Staging Lane

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

Default WS6 emblem

I will take the ws6 emblem let me know
Old 10-23-2011, 03:53 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by lethal bird
Will you seperate the 24x stuff? Ive already got coils, brackets, front cover, and hub. All i need is the actually 24x stuff.
I want to keep that sold as a package as of now. If I decide to break it up I will let you know. Thanks.
Old 10-23-2011, 03:54 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by ta1997
I will take the ws6 emblem let me know
The emblem will be sold with the car when it's sold as a roller.
Old 10-23-2011, 07:36 PM
TECH Enthusiast

what was the compression ratio when it was all put together?
Old 10-23-2011, 07:54 PM
TECH Resident

Compression was around 11.8:1
Old 10-23-2011, 08:21 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What headers is the Custom X pipe designed to work with?
Old 10-23-2011, 11:42 PM
On The Tree

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I'll take the trans mount for 15 bucks.
Old 10-24-2011, 03:08 AM
Launching!

what rear end is in the car?
Old 10-24-2011, 04:12 AM
Teching In

How much for your al of your exhaust set up? I'm also looking for a OBD2. I'm about 2 Hours North of Milan.
Old 10-24-2011, 10:40 AM
10 Second Club

pm'd ya, also shoot me a price on the tubular front end parts!
Old 10-24-2011, 07:25 PM
TECH Resident

I'm only looking to sell the exhaust setup as a local sale due to its size and it would be impossible to ship without cutting it. I am located in Michigan.

All PM's returned!

PLEASE if you are looking for something just ask. I havent listed 1/8 of the stuff that I have to list, I have a lot of good stuff that is not on the list yet!

If I have been a tad slow to respon by pm, I apologize. I will get back with you as soon as I can!

The car has a 9" but that will be sold last, I broke the center section case the last time out. I will have it all repaired and set to sell, but that will be a while from now.

The only tubular front end parts I have is a tubular k member powdercoated black
Old 10-24-2011, 09:53 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Are you selling the hood?
Old 10-25-2011, 04:34 PM
TECH Resident

Hood will be going with the roller. I'm trying as of now not to break up the body since its a true ws6 with 61k on the odometer. I will post if anything changes on that.
Old 10-25-2011, 04:59 PM
TECH Resident

Also just wanted to update - I am going to hustle this weekend and try to get everything stripped down and ready to ship out!
Old 10-25-2011, 07:54 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by ThreeHonks
Hood will be going with the roller. I'm trying as of now not to break up the body since its a true ws6 with 61k on the odometer. I will post if anything changes on that.
Put me in the #1 slot to PM if you decide to change your mind. Itd be so nice to buy an OEM ws6 hood that I would have to paint!

Free bump!

Quick Reply: 9 Second LT1 WS6 Partout - LOTS of Stuff