Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Fs 440 lsx built by PROLINE/VENGEANCE

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2012, 11:07 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Category: Engine - Complete Motors
Price: $10000
Part Fits: 2010+ Camaro, 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird, Corvette, 04-06 Pontiac GTO, 04+ Cadillac CTS-V
Location (State): MO
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS2/LS3/LS7/L92/LS9, LS1/LS6
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

So no build sheet for this motor, you dont know the cam specs either? What valve springs? What is the specs on the pistons? flat top? dish? coated? Why is there a build sheet with this that is completely different than what you have?
Old 06-24-2012, 01:10 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Canada
So no build sheet for this motor, you dont know the cam specs either? What valve springs? What is the specs on the pistons? flat top? dish? coated? Why is there a build sheet with this that is completely different than what you have?

I'm not trying to be dick but I don't get off on telling people how big my cam is and what kinda valve spring I got. I went down to cumming GA to talk to Ron face to face about building me this motor. At that time I decided on a ls3 427 with a F1C...but as well all know we all change are mind about things. Then I decided on a LSX 440 built to WITHSTAND a 500 shot of N20. Now that is the reason why I don't have the build sheet because it was changed.

If your worried about having cheap parts in the motor I'm telling you right now there's not. This motor was over 15k to build.

I don't know **** about piston, cams, lifts, push rods, and bearings...I'm not a mechanic, I leave this up to the VENGEANCE racing crew, who have nothing negative about them might I add. So what I'm trying to say is when I give someone "my goal" (ie what I want my car to do) and give them 15k I trust that they won't put cheap parts in my motor after I've been a loyal customer and that it will perform.

So with this being said if you have any more questions about anything please make a organize list of them and I will forward your question to Ron and when he gets back to me I'll let you know.

Thanks
Old 06-24-2012, 02:17 PM
Teching In

Best of luck selling. People really don't know what they are buying for that decent of a price. I have listed my 441 LS7 for less than half of what it costs to build and people just think its crazy. 750 HP on pump gas and street reliable and ready for 300 - 400 shot ontop of that.
Old 06-24-2012, 07:45 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have cash in hand but I like to know what I'm buying and unfortunately you can't just trust some random person. Is it a good price yes, but just b/c its a good price doesn't mean buy it without asking questions and knowing exactly whats in there. I've been to vegenance website and know what a motor cost to build and asking questions I cant find in your post or on their site. If you could find out the specs on the piston and cam and what valve springs are in there that'd be great. I dont just slap parts on my car and hope for the best.

Which compstar rods did they use H-beam, I beam, Ultra rods
What are the specs on the "custom" diamond pistons
Are the pistons coated
Which valve springs were used
What is the cam specs
Any work done on the TFS heads
Timing chain a double or single roller

If you can forward those questions to them and let me know I'd appreciate it.
Old 06-25-2012, 11:10 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Blue441LS7
Best of luck selling. People really don't know what they are buying for that decent of a price. I have listed my 441 LS7 for less than half of what it costs to build and people just think its crazy. 750 HP on pump gas and street reliable and ready for 300 - 400 shot ontop of that.
Thanks Blue441LS7 selling stuff on here takes time and patience.

I have cash in hand but I like to know what I'm buying and unfortunately you can't just trust some random person. Is it a good price yes, but just b/c its a good price doesn't mean buy it without asking questions and knowing exactly whats in there. I've been to vegenance website and know what a motor cost to build and asking questions I cant find in your post or on their site. If you could find out the specs on the piston and cam and what valve springs are in there that'd be great. I dont just slap parts on my car and hope for the best.

Which compstar rods did they use H-beam, I beam, Ultra rods
What are the specs on the "custom" diamond pistons
Are the pistons coated
Which valve springs were used
What is the cam specs
Any work done on the TFS heads
Timing chain a double or single roller

Email has been sent!

bump to the top looks like I have three people wanting this badass motor so the first one with the money wins!
Old 06-25-2012, 12:15 PM
10 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Blue441LS7
First impression is everything. After I read this post that you made about selling your motor I looked up your thread on it. No wonder you didn't sell it or get a lot of interest. The for sale ad is terrible, no pics, no organization, nothing. Just a paragraph of info. Sounds like a great motor but you have to market it in a great way to get things priced like that to sell these days. Just my 2 cents.
Old 06-26-2012, 07:19 PM
10 Second Club

Which compstar rods did they use H-beam, I beam, Ultra rods By the part # looks like H
What are the specs on the "custom" diamond pistons -13 reverse dome
Are the pistons coated Don't know
Which valve springs were used Stock .650 lift TFS
What is the cam specs Cam card can't be found
Any work done on the TFS heads Nope
Timing chain a double or single roller C5R Katech

Bump to the top
Old 06-27-2012, 11:41 PM
10 Second Club

Is it Friday yet?
Old 07-09-2012, 12:27 AM
10 Second Club

sold......

Last edited by blu byu EH; 07-09-2012 at 06:55 PM.

Quick Reply: Fs 440 lsx built by PROLINE/VENGEANCE