Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

fast 92 dual stage plate 92 tb

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2012, 11:34 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Category: Engine - Intake/Fuel
Price: $0
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird, Corvette
Location (State): NC
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS2/LS3/LS7/L92/LS9, LS1/LS6
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

Originally Posted by bluecamaross
Yes sir it is.
If you want a fun drinking game just take a drink every time he contridects him self and lies...
everyone your the only one dude im over it like stated before if it was 4 or 5 days fine but 45 days paypal agreed it was bs have a good day. In the meantime i will look for a harness
Old 12-19-2012, 03:22 PM
Teching In

truth be known you werent the one who purchased it was 5.0hunter hmmm two user names for what????????? We went to paypal court you lost face it stop trying to switch and bait and get over it. Whether i sell parts laying around the garage wont make me or break me just trying to help someone out that could use the parts, idiots like you make the word LOCAL PICK UP VERY CONVIENT.
Old 12-19-2012, 07:07 PM
Teching In

We (my father 5.0HUNTER ) and I BOTH contacted you about the controller. He knew I was looking for one. I sent the money from my paypal... I bought it! Truth be known you cant keep your story straight! You lied to paypal also that's why they didn't make you refund my money! Every time you respond it just proves my point and everyone on here can clearly see your character. AKA Your listing... and your responses.
And yes local pick up would have been very convenient but you couldn't have sold that Timing Twister to someones face WITHOUT A HARNESS COULD YOU!!??
Old 12-19-2012, 11:39 PM
Teching In

Why does it take two people hmmm is this how you guys bid on stuff as well, if you had a question you should have contacted me face it you and your dad so busy running game trying to penny pinch me you didnt stop to ask was it complete does it have a harness etc brandnew the twister is 300 i sell a new one to u for 185 wow if it was with harness which i did not list would of been at least 225 because you were trying to get over as soon as you contaced me first thing i pmed you was my cell for any pics or questions im i right or wrong. ive found a harness will do 30 bucks local pick up only for you or i will ship to a site sponser and you buy from them dont appreciate you puttn my name in the dirt from you being a cheap ***.
Old 12-20-2012, 08:03 AM
Teching In

Your lies keep adding up. You listed it as new! It comes with the harness new. That's why it's called plug and play! Why would I need to ask if the harness is included If it was new and you were telling the truth?? You said nothing about it not having a harness and you lied about the condition as well it was not new and then after I confronted you about it missing the harness you insisted that it didn't need a harness even after I sent you links from several sights showing a new unit with harness. You won't refund my money... And keep dragging your own name threw the dirt... People see the listing you posted and your replies...
It's amazing all the sudden you find the harness and want to charge me for something you were called out on that should have been included in the first place. And I'm the one that's trying to make money here being a cheep ***?
I don't owe you anything if you wanted to make this right all you had to do was give me the harness a long time ago instead of making up excuses and lies...

Last edited by bluecamaross; 12-20-2012 at 08:31 AM.
Old 12-20-2012, 10:01 AM
Teching In

U never contactes me im done yoi have all my contacts
Old 12-21-2012, 08:59 AM
Teching In

I never contacted you!? Ok, I see the problem here folks. This guy clearly has Alzheimer's!
We have sent pm's and emails back and forth numerous times about this problem. As well as me going back and forth in these post...

Last edited by bluecamaross; 12-21-2012 at 10:14 AM.
Old 12-21-2012, 10:16 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Ron_Stoppable
NcHeavychevy did you ship out my controller harness yet?! You said you were going to hide it and save it for me! I paid you 3 weeks ago!!!
Well the truth is out now Jarrell! So you kept the harness to try sell it to someone else...
Explain this one!
Old 12-21-2012, 12:15 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by bluecamaross
Well the truth is out now Jarrell! So you kept the harness to try sell it to someone else...
Explain this one!
I know its a scam now never even talked to this guy tell em show where we talked or text ill pay
Old 12-21-2012, 01:05 PM
Teching In

Likely story...You need to answer him. He is talking to you!
Old 12-24-2012, 10:26 AM
Teching In

Default tb and plate

Throttle body and plate sold smooth transaction buyer happy thanks.

Last edited by ncheavychevy; 12-30-2012 at 10:42 AM.
Old 12-28-2012, 03:35 AM
Teching In

Default tttttttttttttttt

Tttttttttttttttt
Old 12-30-2012, 10:43 AM
Teching In

fast 92mm epoxied Intake with direct port with solenoids still available
Old 12-30-2012, 10:44 AM
Teching In

Please serious buyers and serious inquiries time is valuable
Old 12-31-2012, 11:32 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ncheavychevy
Throttle body and plate sold smooth transaction buyer happy thanks.
Update.... Still have not received the harness that was supposed to be included in the purchase of the New Timing Twister that you listed as plug and play...
Dishonest seller!!!

Buyer beware!!!

I trusted him and got scammed!!
Old 12-31-2012, 04:01 PM
Teching In

yea my sales are proven your the only one trying to scam with 3 user names lying saying u found package 45 days later etc etc yea yea stay off my post paypaled handled this you lost dispute your labeled as a scammer conartist and so forth
Old 01-01-2013, 10:10 PM
Teching In

yea my sales are proven your the only one trying to scam with 3 user names lying saying u found package 45 days later etc etc yea yea stay off my post paypaled handled this you lost dispute your labeled as a scammer conartist and so forth
I didn't say I found the package 45 days later. That is one of your own lies you made up as you have made up so many you can't keep your story straight. I cought you in several lies and all you can do is make up things about me. Give me your address like you said you would! I'll drive the 300 miles to come see you in person and get the harness...
Old 01-02-2013, 06:12 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Why does it take two people hmmm is this how you guys bid on stuff as well, if you had a question you should have contacted me face it you and your dad so busy running game trying to penny pinch me you didnt stop to ask was it complete does it have a harness etc brandnew the twister is 300 i sell a new one to u for 185 wow if it was with harness which i did not list would of been at least 225 because you were trying to get over as soon as you contaced me first thing i pmed you was my cell for any pics or questions im i right or wrong. ive found a harness will do 30 bucks local pick up only for you or i will ship to a site sponser and you buy from them dont appreciate you puttn my name in the dirt from you being a cheap ***.
That is complete and utter HORSESHIT. Send the man his harness. I've been watching all the threads involving this, and I've kept quiet until now.

Send the man his crap.
Old 01-02-2013, 06:00 PM
Teching In

Default im done with the timing twister bs

Paypal handle the situation they denied his claim stating he was trying to scam i dont know if he pulled this stunt in the past or not. If i would have lost the claim i would of refunded fair n square if he would of contacted me a week prior to the transaction i would of refunded. What im not gonna do is wait 45 days so he can test the one i sold him and the one that is probadly damage find out his problem send me one that is not operable and fuc me. I searched and found a harness, but when he had someone make a post saying that i was going to hold the harness and sell it to them he screwed his self because thats bs i never talked to that guy and they know it and cannot prove it so therefore sharping your scammer skills. He has my number he can call or anyone else in that matter no need to try and bash my post your wasting your time, i could care less.
Old 01-02-2013, 06:01 PM
Teching In

Default Save it

[QUOTE=roninsonic;17023259]That is complete and utter HORSESHIT. Send the man his harness. I've been watching all the threads involving this, and I've kept quiet until now.

Send the man his crap.[/QUOTE

BEFORE YOU COMMENT WITH YOUR BS READ THE OTHER POST CONNECTED TO THIS TIMING TWISTER BS SEVERAL PEOPLE WHO CONTACTED ME ABOUT THE INTAKE EVEN STATED HE WAS SCAMMING AND HE HAD SOME ONE MAKE A FAKE POST STATING I WAS GONNA HOLD THE HARNESS AND SELL IT TO THEM AND CANT PROVE WHEN WE EVER COMMUNICATED SO THE HORSESHIT IS THATAWAY YOU HAVE BEEN ON THIS POST JACKING NOT BUYING DUDE ARE YOU LONELY I TELL U WHAT YOU CAN GET A LANE WHENEVER YOU WANT IT AND I WILL SHOW U HORSE **** WITH THAT PIG YOU GOT SEVEN FIVE SEVEN 323 6392 VMP JACK UP

Last edited by ncheavychevy; 01-02-2013 at 06:08 PM.

Quick Reply: fast 92 dual stage plate 92 tb