Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

***sold***

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2013, 09:13 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 45 Likes on 31 Posts

Category: Engine - Intake/Fuel
Price: $75
Location (State): IN
Item Condition: Brand New
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS2/LS3/LS7/L92/LS9, LS1/LS6
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

has anyone ever received any of their coils? i paid on the 27th and have only a bunch of excuses and 2 bogus tracking numbers.

was told would ship out the 28th, then later was told i was not his priority because i did not pay asking price
was given first tracking number on jan 8 that did not go anywhere
usps 9405503699300276931915
was given 2nd tracking number on the 13th
usps 03121430000185997214 (delivered to bronxville, ny NOT ME)
Old 01-16-2013, 07:55 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

same problem with me!! DO NOT BUY FROM HIM!!!! I PUT A POSTING IN THE SCAMMER SECTION ABOUT HIM.
Old 01-16-2013, 08:26 PM
On The Tree

Samething happened to me coils not as described. Look like they came off a plow truck in the bottom of the ocean, def not happy. Bolts still have not shown up either.
Old 01-16-2013, 09:19 PM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by MIGHTYMOUSE
has anyone ever received any of their coils? i paid on the 27th and have only a bunch of excuses and 2 bogus tracking numbers.

was told would ship out the 28th, then later was told i was not his priority because i did not pay asking price
was given first tracking number on jan 8 that did not go anywhere
usps 9405503699300276931915
was given 2nd tracking number on the 13th
usps 03121430000185997214 (delivered to bronxville, ny NOT ME)
Your answer lies within your post.
that second tracking number was what she told me was the updated number (i thought your package would fit in the smaller flat rate box since you didnt want the brackets...so thats what I paid for online) turns out it would not so she said since I had to pay the difference it had a different number. Bronxville is i believe Soxpuppets addy.
I apologized for your issue and got it taken care of, Im not sure what else youd like me to do.

Originally Posted by BimmerLSX
Same thing happened to me coils not as described. Look like they came off a plow truck in the bottom of the ocean, def not happy. Bolts still have not shown up either.
1) They came off of a highmileage van, at no point did i say they were AESTHETICALLY PERFECT. There was one person concerned with the looks and he was given about 9 pictures when asking visual condition. Once he posts pictures Im sure he will be happy with the condition.
2) If youre more concerned with the looks (it looked like from your pic a couple had surface rust) then AS STATED IN THE TEXT. I will gladly clean them up for you and send them back.
3) Notice how I even put in the ad that they don't come with bolts. You asked for some, I told you I would try to find them. I found 7. So I shipped your coils, went to a junkyard and grabbed 3 more off a car. I informed you that they were mailed out in a separate envelope.

Originally Posted by mprete
same problem with me!! DO NOT BUY FROM HIM!!!! I PUT A POSTING IN THE SCAMMER SECTION ABOUT HIM.
I finally had the chance to look into yours. Yours simply got returned due to a mistake on my part. Its up to you if youd like to wait the 2 extra days or if youd like refunded. Either or.
Old 01-17-2013, 06:28 PM
TECH Senior Member

got mine today, was told they would ship out on the 28th and finally they shipped out on the 15th.
-
i specified that the coils and harness be inspected and no damage prior to shipping, after the rest of the b.s. i guess i should have been prepared for this.

one coil has a broken connector

one coil harness connector has a broken clip

one of the wires in the harness was cut and resoldered.

bad seller

if anyone needs his phone number its 317-224-3695

if you want to stand up for your shortcomings you can send me another coil harness and coil at your expense and i will return the broken units with the usps label you include. surprise me.

Last edited by MIGHTYMOUSE; 01-17-2013 at 06:59 PM.
Old 01-18-2013, 02:15 AM
Teching In

bad seller

if anyone needs his phone number its 317-224-3695

if you want to stand up for your shortcomings you can send me another coil harness and coil at your expense and i will return the broken units with the usps label you include. surprise me.
I posted the number myself here in the thread... It's not as though Im trying to hide from anyone
And I got you on the coil and harness.
Whats broken on the coil? I had looked at them and didnt notice anything.
Either way Ill have the tracking number posted in the thread tomorrow.
Old 01-18-2013, 07:23 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by LS13.5
I posted the number myself here in the thread... It's not as though Im trying to hide from anyone
the nub that the connector clip snaps over is not there
Old 01-18-2013, 12:28 PM
Teching In

Send a PM to you, but no reply, paid you through three weeks ago, no coils, no news, no tracking number.
Old 01-19-2013, 11:26 AM
TECH Enthusiast

This is looking bad.....
Old 01-19-2013, 02:45 PM
Teching In

For sure, that kind of guys just make a really bad feeling and brakes all the trust between the forum members. PM'ed again, no answer even if he was visiting the forum, scammer for sure. It sucks
Old 01-26-2013, 05:33 PM
Launching!

I'm waiting on a set of coils as well. Should have gotten last week. Was helpful before payment, but no news now.
Old 01-27-2013, 10:30 PM
On The Tree

your still full of S#*T I TOLD YOU OVER TEXT MESSAGES THAT I UNDERSTAND STUFF HAPPEND AND THEY GOT RETURNED. I SAID I STILL WANTED THEM AND TO SHIP AGAIN AND YOU AID YOU WOULD DO IT IN A COUPLE DAYS. ITS BEEN OVER A WEEK NOW AND I NEVER HEARD BACK. I ALSO TOLD YOU 2 DAYS AGO TO JUST GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK AND STILL HAVE NT HEARD BACK! IM PUTTING IT ON HERE AND IM GOING TO SEND YOU ANOTHER TEXT MESSAGE SAYING TO GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK! YOU OWE ME $87. I DO NOT WANT THE COILS. I WANT MY MONEY. IF YOU DONT SEND IT BACK IN THE NEXT COUPLE DAYS I WILL ESCALATE THE CLAIM I HAVE ALREADY FILED WITH PAYPAL AND THEY WILL GET IT FOR ME. YOU HAVE HAD ALMOST A MONTH TO SEND THE COILS AGAIN FOR ME. NO RESOLVED ISSUE HERE AND YOU SAYING THAT YOU ASKED ME WHAT I WANTED TO DO AND HAD TO WAIT A COUPLE DAYS TO SHIP, WE TALKED ABOUT OVER THE PHONE AND AGREED I WANTED THE COILS STILL. I KNEW IT WOULD BE A COUPLE DAYS TO SHIP AND I SAID THAT WAS OK. IVE TEXTED YOU 3 TIMES BEFORE TONIGHT WITH NO RESPONSE.

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS GUY!!!
Old 01-29-2013, 07:41 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by LS13.5
yea that didnt happen.

loser making it impossible with anyone with a low post count to do business with me again
Old 02-10-2013, 02:24 AM
Teching In

After all the attempts to get in touch with him and not having any success I opened dispute via paypal and finally they refunded my money in full amount, they did not buy his provided bullshit tracking info.
Old 02-10-2013, 06:34 AM
Launching!

awesome, good job on getting your $ back through paypal

I am still waiting his reply/coils/refund.
Old 02-10-2013, 08:57 AM
TECH Senior Member

tomis did you ever receive anything?
Old 02-10-2013, 05:50 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Tomis
After all the attempts to get in touch with him and not having any success I opened dispute via paypal and finally they refunded my money in full amount, they did not buy his provided bullshit tracking info.
Your two sets were shipped in two different boxes... the tracking number I provided paypal i accidentally clicked ups when EVERYONES was shipped via USPS. Your packages have been there since the claim was escalated, you should check with your friend whos address you had me ship them too. Trust me, I am in contact with paypal about that.
Im well aware that this is my fault for slow *** shipping, but the fact that you dont live where you told me to ship them certainly isnt helping. The case never would of been opened if it wasnt for that fact.

tomis did you ever receive anything?
text me again with your address (317 224 3695), if you still need the replacement coil and harness Ive got some here for you.
Old 02-10-2013, 09:05 PM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

thanks for all the info guys. I was ready to buy a set of heads. but I'll look elseware.
Old 02-10-2013, 10:20 PM
Teching In

17 Sets of coils sold.
3 Unhappy Customers.
...1 because his were "dusty"
...1 lives in LITHUANIA so has no idea that his coils had arrived already in CHICAGO (where he wanted them shipped)
...1 has a legit complaint, which as stated above, I will be replacing.
Old 02-10-2013, 10:22 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by mprete
your still full of S#*T I TOLD YOU OVER TEXT MESSAGES THAT I UNDERSTAND STUFF HAPPEND AND THEY GOT RETURNED. I SAID I STILL WANTED THEM AND TO SHIP AGAIN AND YOU AID YOU WOULD DO IT IN A COUPLE DAYS. ITS BEEN OVER A WEEK NOW AND I NEVER HEARD BACK. I ALSO TOLD YOU 2 DAYS AGO TO JUST GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK AND STILL HAVE NT HEARD BACK! IM PUTTING IT ON HERE AND IM GOING TO SEND YOU ANOTHER TEXT MESSAGE SAYING TO GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK! YOU OWE ME $87. I DO NOT WANT THE COILS. I WANT MY MONEY. IF YOU DONT SEND IT BACK IN THE NEXT COUPLE DAYS I WILL ESCALATE THE CLAIM I HAVE ALREADY FILED WITH PAYPAL AND THEY WILL GET IT FOR ME. YOU HAVE HAD ALMOST A MONTH TO SEND THE COILS AGAIN FOR ME. NO RESOLVED ISSUE HERE AND YOU SAYING THAT YOU ASKED ME WHAT I WANTED TO DO AND HAD TO WAIT A COUPLE DAYS TO SHIP, WE TALKED ABOUT OVER THE PHONE AND AGREED I WANTED THE COILS STILL. I KNEW IT WOULD BE A COUPLE DAYS TO SHIP AND I SAID THAT WAS OK. IVE TEXTED YOU 3 TIMES BEFORE TONIGHT WITH NO RESPONSE.

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS GUY!!!

just to be clear, this guy has also gotten his coils.

Quick Reply: ***sold***