Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

***sold***

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2013, 01:42 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Category: Engine - Intake/Fuel
Price: $75
Location (State): IN
Item Condition: Brand New
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS2/LS3/LS7/L92/LS9, LS1/LS6
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

Originally Posted by LS13.5
17 Sets of coils sold.
3 Unhappy Customers.
...1 because his were "dusty"
...1 lives in LITHUANIA so has no idea that his coils had arrived already in CHICAGO (where he wanted them shipped)
...1 has a legit complaint, which as stated above, I will be replacing.
Yes I am unhappy, money sent, at 29 of December, I was patient and waited for your PM with tracking number for two weeks , nothing happened, wrote you another PM with request of tracking number, you ignored it, waited for another week and wrote you another PM with request to update me what is going on, because at that point I started to worry about my money and warned you that if I don't get any reply I will open dispute via Paypal, no reply. The I opened the dispute via paypal, and yes two days ago I got my money back. Only via PAYPAL dispute I got a tracking number which suppose to be UPS one, that did not worked for me. Even then that tracking number was posted after one week since I opened dispute. You never contacted me, so I thought it is a dead case, even if you were visiting forum nearly everyday, ask yourself honestly, how would you feel and act in my case. and yes I would not recommend anybody to purchase from you. Tracking number would be enough for me that is my risk in what condition do they arrive to me and what is in the package, but I never heard of you anything.

And I am not complete douchbag, in case if the coils were delivered and I find them in satisfactory condition I will send you money on my own will. But that is if, sorry but it is your time to wait now.

That is the only PM that I got from you yesterday,I will say again that I newer got any message from him until yesterday. I will share with the rest:
Quote:

Your coils were delivered. Check the tracking numbers. I have the receipt and copies of the shipping labels. They were for some reason delivered 4 miles away according to paypal.
Does your friend have a forwarding address or something?
Ill be contacting the post office monday to see why they werent delivered to the exact adress on the labels.
I would appreciate not stalking me around the boards posting that Ive scammed other members. I sold 17sets of coils. FOUR people were unhappy, and 2 of which have had their parts replaced and the other 2 are yours. Which I am currently trying to handle.
If I was a scammer, NO ONE would of received ANYTHING. I do apologize for the long ship time and the current issue of a misdelivered package.
Please talk to your friend and find out as to what is up with his address, thanks.
Old 02-11-2013, 03:56 AM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Tomis
Yes I am unhappy, money sent, at 29 of December, I was patient and waited for your PM with tracking number for two weeks , nothing happened, wrote you another PM with request of tracking number, you ignored it, waited for another week and wrote you another PM with request to update me what is going on, because at that point I started to worry about my money and warned you that if I don't get any reply I will open dispute via Paypal, no reply. The I opened the dispute via paypal, and yes two days ago I got my money back. Only via PAYPAL dispute I got a tracking number which suppose to be UPS one, that did not worked for me. Even then that tracking number was posted after one week since I opened dispute. You never contacted me, so I thought it is a dead case, even if you were visiting forum nearly everyday, ask yourself honestly, how would you feel and act in my case. and yes I would not recommend anybody to purchase from you. Tracking number would be enough for me that is my risk in what condition do they arrive to me and what is in the package, but I never heard of you anything.

And I am not complete douchbag, in case if the coils were delivered and I find them in satisfactory condition I will send you money on my own will. But that is if, sorry but it is your time to wait now.

That is the only PM that I got from you yesterday,I will say again that I newer got any message from him until yesterday. I will share with the rest:
Quote:

Your coils were delivered. Check the tracking numbers. I have the receipt and copies of the shipping labels. They were for some reason delivered 4 miles away according to paypal.
Does your friend have a forwarding address or something?
Ill be contacting the post office monday to see why they werent delivered to the exact adress on the labels.
I would appreciate not stalking me around the boards posting that Ive scammed other members. I sold 17sets of coils. FOUR people were unhappy, and 2 of which have had their parts replaced and the other 2 are yours. Which I am currently trying to handle.
If I was a scammer, NO ONE would of received ANYTHING. I do apologize for the long ship time and the current issue of a misdelivered package.
Please talk to your friend and find out as to what is up with his address, thanks.
I mean no offense with this, but maybe there is a language barrier here... I didnt say you were a douchebag nor did I say you have no right to be unhappy.
I dont get on the forum everyday as you stated and didnt ignore your PM's.
I posted in the paypal claim that I had accidentally clicked UPS radial button and that it was in fact a USPS tracking number.
Im not trying to argue, nor state that anyone but myself is in the "wrong" here. Everyone jumps to the "scammer" claims, when that simply isnt the case here.
Regardless, I wont bicker, as theres no point. I understand youre upset, but your coils are there and I dont mind waiting until the issue is resolved to get my money back its obviously on fair.
There are TWO boxes that were shipped to you, I thought I could fit all 4 in one LARGE flat rate box but couldnt and had to ship in two seperate MEDIUM ones. 2 brackets 4 coils and 4 harnesses in one. 2 brackets and 12 coils in the other I believe.
If there is any issue, PM me or text/call me.
Old 02-11-2013, 04:52 AM
Launching!

Have any updates for me? I have not received any packages yet.
Old 02-11-2013, 05:43 AM
Teching In

Please do not lie anymore, I was checking in your profile everyday to see how often you are are here and it was nearly daily, please be honest to everybody. This will solve your issues and will make everybody more confident that you can stand for your word.
Old 02-11-2013, 08:21 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 45 Likes on 31 Posts

text me again with your address (317 224 3695), if you still need the replacement coil and harness Ive got some here for you.

just as a heads up paypal and the usps associated with it stores all of this information

Last edited by MIGHTYMOUSE; 03-13-2013 at 04:19 PM.
Old 02-19-2013, 09:18 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by MIGHTYMOUSE
just as a heads up paypal and the usps associated with it stores all of this information

hey lazy bones, just in case your paypal lost my address again let me remind you again again

Last edited by MIGHTYMOUSE; 03-13-2013 at 04:20 PM.
Old 03-12-2013, 12:17 PM
TECH Senior Member

still nothing, everyone make sure his feedback is adjusted appropriately
Old 05-20-2013, 07:20 PM
TECH Senior Member

hey **** for brains are you retarded or just trying to get your *** beat over nothing?
Old 05-21-2013, 06:04 AM
Teching In

hey **** for brains are you retarded or just trying to get your *** beat over nothing?
Youre threatening to drive or fly from VA to Indy to beat my *** over a coil?
Youd think someone with so much tenure and respect here wouldnt be making threats.
I told you if you texted me your address again that I would send you one out.
You replied with a smart remark about paypal storing the info... the paypal has been locked since your boy Tomis up there decided to get a scam in by having my ship to his "friends address" which allowed him to say he never got the packages because it wasnt shipped to his paypal registered address.

So AGAIN, if you text me your address I have no problem buying a $5 coil from a local pic a part and sending it to you, or just stealing the one off my car.
NExt time though, dont try to act like a hardass or go around saying Im a scammer when it was ME who ended up scammed during all this.
EVERYONES issues were RESOLVED except your single coil because you decided to be a smartass as opposed to just telling me where to ship your parts.
Old 05-21-2013, 11:30 AM
TECH Senior Member

it got your attention, that was the plan.

don't know how to pm me? email me? text me to get the info just sit there wtih two broken hands i guess hoping i will just dissappear. if you want to use that excuse one more more time no problem, ill send it to you again, one more time. (check your pm box within the minute)

i need a coil and a harness and a usps label so i can send the crap version of those parts you sent back (provided you want them)

i hope you did get scammed, you definitely earned that karma.
Old 05-21-2013, 01:40 PM
Teching In

Youre threatening to drive or fly from VA to Indy to beat my *** over a coil?
Youd think someone with so much tenure and respect here wouldnt be making threats.
I told you if you texted me your address again that I would send you one out.
You replied with a smart remark about paypal storing the info... the paypal has been locked since your boy Tomis up there decided to get a scam in by having my ship to his "friends address" which allowed him to say he never got the packages because it wasnt shipped to his paypal registered address.

So AGAIN, if you text me your address I have no problem buying a $5 coil from a local pic a part and sending it to you, or just stealing the one off my car.
NExt time though, dont try to act like a hardass or go around saying Im a scammer when it was ME who ended up scammed during all this.
EVERYONES issues were RESOLVED except your single coil because you decided to be a smartass as opposed to just telling me where to ship your parts.
You bulshited me and send the coils only when I opened dispute, after nearly two months of waiting, newer send me a tracking number as I asked you. You promised to send the coils ASAP within a week or so. What newer happened.
To be honest, that is what I think happened, you were fishing if there is interest in buying those coils, then when you got all the money, started running around all the junkyards, but you just could not get enough on time.
And I told you, I will pay you back when I get them physically in my hands, but since I have an issue with my buddy, I don't have them so far.
Old 06-09-2013, 09:05 AM
TECH Senior Member

TTT deadbeat seller
Old 06-11-2013, 06:06 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Tomis
but since I have an issue with my buddy, I don't have them so far.
TTT deadbeat seller
Read the above quote. You (mightymouse) and TOMIS were the only two who have been saying there issues werent resolved.

TOMIS just stated that the issue is with his buddy, but since he doesnt have them he wont refund the money paypal gave him. HE BOUGHT TWO SETS. so thats almost $200 Im out because HIS FRIEND wont fix his ****. Sorry dude, but that shouldnt be my problem.

Mightymouse, you are making threats to come kick my *** over a SINGLE coil that was broken (NO ONE ELSE RECEIVED A BROKEN COIL).
So please, how am I a "DEADBEAT" seller? Out of almost 20 or so coil sets (so 160 individual coils and 40 harnesses) that got sold. ONE INDIVIDUAL COIL and ONE SINGLE HARNESS werent satisfactory. **** dude, Id say things turned out alright.

And had you not of spammed ALL my for sale threads and made threats, you would of gotten a ******* $5 coil and $10 harness from me.
Youve overreacted and been a dick. You keep running around screaming that Im some deadbeat when in fact everyone has gotten there parts.
I take FULL BLAME FOR SLOW SHIPPING and apologized to everyone via texts for that. I simply didnt expect them to sell so fast and I wasnt prepared. But everyone running around screaming scammer and such has not only taken me from a positive rating to zero. it has cost me parts (since youre crying in EVERY thread I post in) and as seen above $200 because the dudes friend is having issues.

Im sorry, I may of been slow to ship, but I am FAR from a "deadbeat seller"
Old 06-11-2013, 07:01 AM
Teching In

You suck as a seller, for all the things that I asked you I never got an answer or reply, sometimes just giving a reply and information resolves an issue. But you never bothered to move your ***, I would never ever buy anything form you anymore.
Old 06-12-2013, 09:05 AM
TECH Senior Member

1. in December 2012 you advertised in this thread coils and harnesses in good condition, you even specified no broken parts. i purchased the 27th

2. it is JUNE 2013 and you still owe me a coil and harness in good condition, non broken parts, though you have been paid in full, and have had the mailing address all the while

1+2=3, dead beat seller

Quick Reply: ***sold***