Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

LS1 Intake manifold

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2014, 01:02 AM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default LS1 Intake manifold

Category: Engine - Intake/Fuel
Price: $225
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird, Corvette, 67-92 Chevrolet Camaro, 67-92 Pontiac Firebird
Location (State): MN
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS1/LS6
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

LS1 intake manifold with EGR port.
Excellent condition -just has been painted and there is discoloring along the edges from oil and paint peeling in some of the pockets near injector ports.
$225 shipped in the lower 48 states.
$200 cash local pick up in central MN (St Cloud/Sauk Centre/Cold Spring area)

Old 08-23-2014, 08:11 AM
8 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by McCoyMotorsports
LS1 intake manifold with EGR port. Excellent condition -just has been painted and there is discoloring along the edges from oil and paint peeling in some of the pockets near injector ports. $225 shipped in the lower 48 states. $200 cash local pick up in central MN (St Cloud/Sauk Centre/Cold Spring area)
$200 for a beat up bare LS1 intake... And I thought I've seen it all.
Old 08-23-2014, 03:59 PM
Teching In

LOL -find me a LS1 intake that was posted for and SOLD for $200+ in the past 6 months.
With that said, I am sure if you were selling a LS6 intake you wouldn't sell it for less than the going rate would you? Because, at $450-500 for a 30hp gain I can put together a nice 75 shot of nitrous for the same price and more than double the gain.
Old 08-23-2014, 04:12 PM
Teching In

For reference, everything is bigger in Texas -prices included -$300 shipped or Best Offer from Texas for a LS1 intake manifold.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/LS1-INTAKE-MANIFOLD-/171421650407?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item27e986cde7&vxp=mtr
Old 08-23-2014, 04:34 PM
8 Second Club

I had this same argument a few months ago and look where we are. People like you asking $200 for a nasty *** looking bare LS1 intake manifold becuase that's what the market is I guess market demand warrants prices for garbage like this now a days.. Oh and btw I bought a Complete ls1 intake 2 months ago for $150...

My LS3 intake in damn pristine condition was purchased for $200.
Old 08-23-2014, 04:42 PM
Teching In

So you're the one who beat me to those -I contacted the sellers less than 5 minutes after they were posted but they were already sold.
When something is sold for below the going rate it will sell FAST. Hell even going rate parts sell FAST... don't believe me? Check how fast Cleveland Pick A Part sells LSx stuff for WAY OVER the going rate here on the forums/eBay.
Maybe you can go preach on their doorstep and once they conform to you then come back to the forums and demand everyone conform to you too.
Until then keep the threadcrapping to your own threads.
Old 08-23-2014, 04:50 PM
9 Second Club

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Yeah man lower the price i sold mine with injectors and TB for 160 I think look at my old post in the classified's ull see **** sold in one day . Better to sell it fast and cheap than have it sit on the self forever. then watching ppl buy em for cheap and u thinking ahh that could of been my sell....
Old 08-23-2014, 04:51 PM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by McCoyMotorsports
So you're the one who beat me to those -I contacted the sellers less than 5 minutes after they were posted but they were already sold. When something is sold for below the going rate it will sell FAST. Hell even going rate parts sell FAST... don't believe me? Check how fast Cleveland Pick A Part sells LSx stuff for WAY OVER the going rate here on the forums/eBay. Maybe you can go preach on their doorstep and once they conform to you then come back to the forums and demand everyone conform to you too. Until then keep the threadcrapping to your own threads.

Are you serious? Look around.. There are plenty of people asking sub $200 for LS1 intakes that look brand new. Yours literally looks like it came out of the trash. Next time you try to prove a price point try to link LS1tech adds and not fleabay where ignorant people are ripped off regularly. This is tech.. You can't honestly expect to put that thing up for $200 without hearing it from someone.

Free bump for you I guess! Let's see if anyone is stupid enough to buy it.
Old 08-23-2014, 08:03 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ls1tech.com/forums/parts-classifieds/1740856-ls1-bare-intake-non-egr.html
Old 08-30-2014, 04:56 AM
Teching In

The joke is on the nay-sayers and the mods who delete my posts that mirror the comments by nay-sayers here.
I sold this today for $200 cash and that was to someone who was doing an LSx swap into a 34 Ford and didn't give a rats *** about the paint as he is going to paint it anyhow to match the rest of the body.
Feel proud about knocking me down to my knees -wait, you just made me stand up taller. Guess I proved you all wrong and I'm the one who was right on what this could sell for.

Quick Reply: LS1 Intake manifold