PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Replacing bad PCM means using more credits? (HP Tuners)

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2009, 10:16 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 98Camarod
Why not just buy the same year model pcm that you have already licensed?
are you really asking me?
Old 03-11-2009, 10:47 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by 9000th01ss
So it looks like if I update my stuff I'll be losing a lot, and I'll end up having to pay for stuff I can do for free now.
It sounds like you have an unlimited 2002 fbody license, while the OP only has a single VIN license. It has nothing to do with updating the software. It has everything to do with how you spent the credits that came with the tuner. You spent 6 credits to be able to tune ANY 02 fbody while the OP spent 2 credits just to tune his perticular vcm. You can update your software and it won't affect your license or credits at all. Nothing is being taken away from you.
Old 03-12-2009, 12:04 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by poolshark021
It sounds like you have an unlimited 2002 fbody license, while the OP only has a single VIN license. It has nothing to do with updating the software. It has everything to do with how you spent the credits that came with the tuner. You spent 6 credits to be able to tune ANY 02 fbody while the OP spent 2 credits just to tune his perticular vcm. You can update your software and it won't affect your license or credits at all. Nothing is being taken away from you.
I don't know...back when I got it you just selected two models and years, paid, and got your stuff in the mail.
Back to the OT I guess.

Quick Reply: Replacing bad PCM means using more credits? (HP Tuners)