PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Am I asking too much of my tuner????

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2009, 08:06 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Holy ******* run on sentences Batman! Your grammar is just so on point there Radcannon.

What school are you attending? You might want to see what their refund policy is.

You aren't much younger than myself, I'm operating a nuclear plant.
Old 08-24-2009, 08:08 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Radcannon
Have fun, being fed up with yourselves, and telling someone younger than you they are stupid because I guarantee you its me and my friends who will be employed making large amounts more than you and who will probably even be paying you in the next few years.

Seems to me this all started from some misinformation, which was corrected. Then, without anyone saying you're stupid, you feel a need to defend yourself and your intelligence. Since my post I have read some of your other "contributions" to this site and it seems you may know a few things about a few things, but that doesn't mean you know everything about everything so stop acting like it. Any time someone confronts you with something you immediately tell us how you are smarter, more experienced, and better off than all of us. That's why you're getting all this ****.
Old 08-24-2009, 08:14 PM
11 Second Club

I can't believe the ignorance in this country and people wonder why we outsource and our engineering and chemical and technical jobs are populated by foreigners. Look no further than this thread and you will see the cause of it.
Finally, something from you that no one can disagree with. You're the best proof I can think of
Old 08-24-2009, 08:17 PM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I deleted my post maybe some of you were fortunate enough to see it before.

I really don't care what any of you guys think. Bottom line I will be designing and already have made major contributions on some products that you guys work on and think you know so much more about than me, and I know the majority of the people that released them. I think they know close to 50x's more than the majority of you making these changes and that might be an understatement.

Have fun, being fed up with yourselves, and telling someone younger than you they are stupid because I guarantee you its me and my friends who will be employed making large amounts more than you and who will probably even be paying you in the next few years. Its obvious to someone with a theoretical/real world understanding what I am saying, but you probably know best. I do applaud the every day working man though whose hobby is cars but don't tell the engineers you know better and their education is worthless, its an insult which this all started about. I can't believe the ignorance in this country and people wonder why we outsource and our engineering and chemical and technical jobs are populated by foreigners. Look no further than this thread and you will see the cause of it.
Ok don't think that we are bashing what you do and what you are trying to say. You as an Engineer designing engines for production vehicle are going after a completely different goal than the people that are designing, testing, and installing aftermarket parts are. They are two different ends of the spectrum. You maybe designing the engines that we work on but everyone that you are trying to tell that you know more about this engine is trying to push the limits of these engine and are designing cams and exhaust to make them produce more power.

So saying you know more about this engine is one thing. But the people you are talking to on here do know more than you do about the performance end of things.

Plus you sitting here being a smug smart *** stating how much smarter you are and how much more money you will make is just ignorant.

Last edited by dschmittie1; 08-24-2009 at 08:23 PM.
Old 08-24-2009, 09:17 PM
Banned

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I deleted my post maybe some of you were fortunate enough to see it before.

I really don't care what any of you guys think. Bottom line I will be designing and already have made major contributions on some products that you guys work on and think you know so much more about than me, and I know the majority of the people that released them. I think they know close to 50x's more than the majority of you making these changes and that might be an understatement.

Have fun, being fed up with yourselves, and telling someone younger than you they are stupid because I guarantee you its me and my friends who will be employed making large amounts more than you and who will probably even be paying you in the next few years. Its obvious to someone with a theoretical/real world understanding what I am saying, but you probably know best. I do applaud the every day working man though whose hobby is cars but don't tell the engineers you know better and their education is worthless, its an insult which this all started about. I can't believe the ignorance in this country and people wonder why we outsource and our engineering and chemical and technical jobs are populated by foreigners. Look no further than this thread and you will see the cause of it.
You sound like a 14 year old who's got a hold of some of his Dad's engineering papers. You talk like you know people, and know things, but have offered no proof of any of your work.

Go back and read some of your rubbish.........
Old 08-24-2009, 09:27 PM
Launching!

Alright well sorry to some of you. I am a very defensive person must be the sicilian and italian. I will defend and attack anyone that I feel has wronged me; although, I know this is not right. Even if you didn't mean to bash me sorry. After all they say 90% is body language and reaction and 10% is what you say.

Dschimmite i understand they are two completely different things, but my goal is racing. I understand what components have affect but I think it is more important to understand base engine IE production before all out racing. it is alot more hands on control and integration. After all they care alot more about longevity, precise controls, VE/fuel economy because they are not necessarily hand in hand.

Ed..... I wish I could help you. Every time you commented on something I said and told me how wrong I was, I relayed it to someone who knows way more than you could ever dream. My mentor who does alot in the engineering world and has cars that would make you cry, and he disputed alot of what you said; actually another guy that kind of mentors me too and I respect and look up to disagreed with your tuning comments to me and the way you tuned. I am sure he is wrong though he only designed the logic you are using and did the first production controls and tunes on alot of the engines you work on. He is an unclassified now managing two departments so **** yes I will get defensive when you talk **** on me because it reflects on him and he knows infinitely more than what I do but alot of my knowledge comes from them. If you disagree with me I only wish they could come down and work on your engine and tune it instead of you because you would feel worthless after telling them how stupid they are. They do so much more than you ever will you turn the parts they design in their spare time. I actually learned more from him speaking against your beliefs than your rants. So really when you are arguing with my refutes you are arguing with a 60 and a 50 year old engineer who can answer any question I ask from tuning to material properties and flow analysis. Please stop talking down to me like that because I will continue to get so defensive because you are speaking bad of either one of them. I may not know as much as you think you do but they sure as hell know 50x's more than you and could run circles around you without even blinking.

I relay things because I choose to take into account everything that is said on here because I want to learn what is truthful and not what is heresay on a forum and you can't learn what is truthful by believing everything that is said is truth or believing what benefits you. So if I argue I feel like its just heresay but believe what you may.

Last edited by Radcannon; 08-24-2009 at 09:44 PM.
Old 08-24-2009, 09:39 PM
11 Second Club

Once again you post only that you and your "mentor" are smarter than him but why? What exactly has your mentor told you that has made this man look like an idiot? This guy (Ed) unquestionably has more experience than YOU. So... tell us all what exactly he was wrong about that your mentor had corrected for you.
Old 08-24-2009, 09:50 PM
Launching!

No didn't say me. i may but I am not the one to judge that but I know they do because of their position in society and their education. You don't get that high up in a company that is major without some sort of knowledge it speaks for itself.

I already argued it but was told I was wrong. I asked them again, multiple people but they are all wrong. I base my opinions and beliefs on people in the real world who have actual knowledge and understanding of the base systems and the fundamentals that drive them. I am not attacking anyone or trying to wrong anyone.

I am just asking that you not be so quick to tell me I am so wrong and ignorant, telling people to not belief my BS rants when, in reality they probably should take it into account.

I am not here to quote people or waste peoples time that have more important things to do than be on this forum. I already have by some of this bs; therefore, i am done on this site indefinitely. You can talk whatever **** you want and go on but my opinions and those of people I respect who are knowledge is insignificant to some of your "real world" experience.

Last edited by Radcannon; 08-24-2009 at 09:58 PM.
Old 08-24-2009, 09:56 PM
11 Second Club

I am just asking that you not be so quick to tell me I am so wrong and ignorant
I am trying my best not to do that but you must admit you make it damn near impossible with the way you present yourself here. I still NEED to know what he was wrong about that your mentor has corrected for all of us.
Old 08-24-2009, 10:01 PM
Launching!

I already did.

Someone tell a monitor on here to remove me from this forum and take all my posts off. I also want my sticky removed about my wiring conversion. This thread has enough views the right man should see it. I want that information removed for no one to see it on this site since its misinformation like everything else. I will repost it on lt1ls1 for those interested in ls1 conversions in the lt1.

I just read gecteks post on first fbody too could you remove and ban him from the thread also. You guys really need to moderate the forums shouldn't have gotten to this. Delete this thread and mine and get ride of gectek please. I might be bad but he is way worse. BTW gectek since I know you stalk me and will read this. Search Purdue but then again why would I tell you my real college because you are ******* creepy man, bring it to a whole other level with telling me how you ****.

Last edited by Radcannon; 08-24-2009 at 10:08 PM.
Old 08-24-2009, 10:11 PM
11 Second Club

181 posts too late... better late than never I guess.
Old 08-24-2009, 10:19 PM
Launching!

Haha you're a dick, an ignorant dick at that, like the majority of the people on here. Defend what you believe is correct, what else do you have but beliefs right? I hope you aren't the same way in real life.
Old 08-24-2009, 10:21 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by NSSANE02
If you want to disagree with people who have been working on cars and tuning in the real world since you were in diapers, why not make a trip to one of their shops and prove them wrong? No one here cares or believes in your education so stop spewing your nonsense. The simple fact is you can't simulate PROOF. And many of the things you disagree with have been proven time and time and time again by people with much more experience and intelligence than you. So please do everyone a favor and stop this now.

Why isn't this deleted yet? This dip **** has littered it with bad info that is going to confuse the hell out of less educated beginners.
I couldnt have said it better myself...
Old 08-24-2009, 10:24 PM
Launching!

Stonabones another perfect example. His dumbass took how many times to find a decent shop whom he believed is ed? Hahahaha. Typical example of a complete incompetent moron bolting **** on his car because he heard it made power. Learn do to do your own **** and why it works before saying things to other people man. Get real.

Lets follow the crowd. This is why social Darwinism should have been allowed to some degree, there are to many stupid people in the masses following without ever thinking for themselves.

I do not have to defend myself or anyone NNSANE. I already did if you didn't understand that.

Delete me.
Old 08-24-2009, 10:30 PM
11 Second Club

Posts exactly like that are why we respond the way we do. With all you've given us, how could you expect us to respond differently? If you leave here with anything, let it be this... Never assume you are better than anyone, there could be people here that have ten times the education you have. Your status in life means nothing, anything can be taken from you at any time, so don't burn bridges to make you look like a cool guy... cause it doesn't work. I have a post saved that I decided not to use because I thought it was too harsh, so don't think I'm just trying to bash you cause I dont like you, I try to make my posts as factual and constructive as possible, you should try that.
Old 08-24-2009, 10:35 PM
Launching!

Dude go ahead and say it because I already deleted a few things. I was going to say.

You are just attacking on others behalf what are you the knight?? I have been attacked by about 15 of you guys not to mention other sources I asked which you would be surprised of, believe it or not when I get attacked as strongly as I do by you I question myself by people outside of the internet since its not always reliable. Finding out through questioning what I did, it only upsets me more to be told I am completely wrong and an idiot because you have no clue; I am not burning bridges to be cool because I seriously want no part of it. If someone on here really had that good of an education they would have talked me into a hole and stated their background. I was trying to bring someone out like that to prove me wrong but it didnt happen. It was just these people who "know" better because of experience. It was an eye opener to this site. I do not want to learn or associate myself with that. Its clear to me that I have a better understanding than most of you. I say something and you get upset and respond that your experience far outweighs my schooling and personal experience. Yet, I haven't heard anything more than my experience. Ok, so does that mean in your experience you wouldn't stick a knife a toaster?? Well I wouldn't have done it because I was educated enough not to. Same principal applies to life man. Don't attack people and question them without representing who you are. #1 key in public speaking establish your reputation and back ground. That doesn't mean experience unfortunately to most of you.

I am open to discussions but not one with people here.

Last edited by Radcannon; 08-24-2009 at 10:42 PM.
Old 08-24-2009, 10:37 PM
11 Second Club

Stonabones another perfect example. His dumbass took how many times to find a decent shop whom he believed is ed? Hahahaha. Typical example of a complete incompetent moron bolting **** on his car because he heard it made power. Learn do to do your own **** and why it works before saying things to other people man. Get real.

Lets follow the crowd. This is why social Darwinism should have been allowed to some degree, there are to many stupid people in the masses following without ever thinking for themselves.

I do not have to defend myself or anyone NNSANE. I already did if you didn't understand that.

Delete me.
Ok you little **** ant, keep acting like a bitch and you'll get treated like one. (write that down) This is what I held back but you've convinced me that was a bad idea...

On second thought... **** you.
I am not attacking anyone or trying to wrong anyone.
That is all you have done on here. You come here spewing your bullshit (cause that's what it is) and then tell some of the most experienced, proven, respected people on this site that they dont know what the hell they're talking about cause you are the smartest, most badass engineer ever to grace the pages of LS1-Tech. Nothing argued against you has been proven wrong. Yet you speak of "real world" experience... we can give you that, where is your proof? And dont talk to me about some bullshit program that proves we are all dumb, uneducated rednecks who are here just to make you look bad... give some proof or shut the **** up cause you are waisting time that could be spent discussing real world ****.
Old 08-24-2009, 11:25 PM
On The Tree

Delete me.

You’re quite a pisser Radcannon! I have no reason to defend myself here. I'm just that poor uneducated guy that can afford the luxury of taking his 762 whp Corvette 7 hours away for the best tune available, just because he can! Albeit not an easy journey getting where I am today with my build, it did afford me the opportunity to meet some really great people along the way. Ed being one of them

Even though this thread got quite a bit “off topic” I would like this thread to remain for a few “educational” purposes. First off, it's the real world man... We have a forum of fellow enthusiasts trying to help each other out with good advise and expertise, then you have some Schmuck like Radcannon that comes along with a bunch of inaccurate information that pollutes and dilutes all the good information that the other folks have worked so hard to contribute… The lesson we “learned” here? Schmucks like Radcannon will always be around to offer really bad information while trying to make themselves feel worthy, so we must learn to occasionally cope with them… Secondly, this thread needs to stay for pure entertainment value!!! Did I mention that Radcannon is a Schmuck?

All kidding aside guys... I'd like to thank everyone who has made a positive contribution here. Even though these threads do get “off track” and get filled up with some really funny, but worthless information I am truly grateful to have found my new friend Ed of Virginia Speed! You've all heard me say it before, but feel the need to say it again.... “Ed, you rock!” Thanks for giving me your unedumacated and inexperienced knowledge to make my car right!
Old 08-24-2009, 11:31 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by NSSANE02
Ok you little **** ant, keep acting like a bitch and you'll get treated like one. (write that down) This is what I held back but you've convinced me that was a bad idea...

On second thought... **** you.

That is all you have done on here. You come here spewing your bullshit (cause that's what it is) and then tell some of the most experienced, proven, respected people on this site that they dont know what the hell they're talking about cause you are the smartest, most badass engineer ever to grace the pages of LS1-Tech. Nothing argued against you has been proven wrong. Yet you speak of "real world" experience... we can give you that, where is your proof? And dont talk to me about some bullshit program that proves we are all dumb, uneducated rednecks who are here just to make you look bad... give some proof or shut the **** up cause you are waisting time that could be spent discussing real world ****.

Old 08-25-2009, 08:51 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Oh wow.....i got honorable mention!!!! I'm so happy. Maybe you should worry about what key comes after the other for your FEA simulations instead of trying to thrust your e-dick around here.

I am no magazine racer though. Sorry radracer. You sound like more of a book racer than anything. You and your mentor. Lol. What the hell are you a chimney sweep? Tell Dick VanDyke i said hi, and dont try to impress mary poppins with your badassery either, cuz just like Tech....she wont buy it either

Quick Reply: Am I asking too much of my tuner????