Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

hp tuners OS change...OSMOD locked

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2009, 09:56 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default hp tuners OS change...OSMOD locked

Im trying to tune a car that is previously upgraded to a 1 bar SD OS and i need 2 bar. I assume to get rid of this OSMOD lock that wont let me change it i need to flash it back to the stock OS and then upgrade from there? if this is right what if i dont have any of the stock files? if not can someone tell me how to get the 2 bar option? its a 99 vette
Old 08-02-2009, 12:05 AM
FormerVendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by crf538
Im trying to tune a car that is previously upgraded to a 1 bar SD OS and i need 2 bar. I assume to get rid of this OSMOD lock that wont let me change it i need to flash it back to the stock OS and then upgrade from there? if this is right what if i dont have any of the stock files? if not can someone tell me how to get the 2 bar option? its a 99 vette
You need a copy of the original file that was patched with 1bar OS, you can't go from 1bar to 2bar. If you don't have the stock file, you can click the HP OS button in the toolbar and it will tell you what original OS was used for the conversion. You need to get another file with that OS and move your VIN over. Post the file.

Quick Reply: hp tuners OS change...OSMOD locked