PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Best Michigan Tuners?

Old 04-25-2010, 02:21 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Update: This winter I did some mods, one of which was an EPS cam. Since that cam profile was designed by Geoff at EPS, I decided to go with his mail order tune. It runs great, driveability is spot on, idle is smooth @ 900rpm and the power comes on strong. I'm very happy with everything! Only thing i'm not thrilled about is my tach is off by 300rpm, it was accurate before I started everything this winter, never touched the dash or the cluster, EVER!

How could all of the sudden be off like that doesn't make sense. I'll fix it when I get time though.

So, anyone considering a mailorder tune, i'd without any doubt recommend Geoff at EPS to handle it. He's very knowledgeable and thorough, response time is fast, and customer service is 2nd to none in my experience. My hat's off to him...
Old 12-07-2022, 06:30 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by hellbents10
Check us out too, we do a lot of tuning over here on the west side of the state. I focus heavily on drive ability tuning too, no hacking tables.
so you guys can take my hp tuners data an all at it an send me a better tune that I can project back in to my truck?
Old 12-07-2022, 11:23 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 3,017 Likes on 2,348 Posts

Originally Posted by Slouchy43
so you guys can take my hp tuners data an all at it an send me a better tune that I can project back in to my truck?
Hellbents10 hasn't been here since 2017. This thread is over 13 years old.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Best Michigan Tuners?