Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

which book for newb tuning w/ efi live

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2010, 08:47 PM
8 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default which book for newb tuning w/ efi live

hey guys, im looking for a good book to teach me about tuning and how to read the graphs and know what im actually looking at with my efi-live. what book(s) do you guys recomend for a beginner that really doesnt know much at all about tuning? i heard greg banish's book was good and my local barnes&noble has it so i might get that, but are there any other ones that can teach me about tuning specifically with efilive?
thanks-curt
Old 04-17-2010, 09:17 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I talked to Dan during the week, he's shooting for a june release of his book, in an EFI Live version, I have the First version and it is a great book, the second version was made for GM only, but both version used HP Tuner for their examples (even though all the great explinations and theory applies to any tuning program) Since Dan had many requests for a EFI Live version, he's taking the time out of his busy schedule and doing one for us.
Here is the link to the thread of his release of the previous version
https://ls1tech.com/forums/pcm-diagn...order-now.html
Old 04-19-2010, 08:20 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You'd be surprised how effective the EFILive tutorials are. Their forum is also second to none. Joecar, WeathermanShawn, Mr.*****, and many others are always there to help with any questions you may have. They all have a passion for tuning and are always willing to share their knowledge.

Just doing a search on the EFILive Forum has uncovered the answers to most of my questions.
Old 04-19-2010, 09:31 AM
12 Second Club

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by poconojoe
I talked to Dan during the week, he's shooting for a june release of his book, in an EFI Live version, I have the First version and it is a great book, the second version was made for GM only, but both version used HP Tuner for their examples (even though all the great explinations and theory applies to any tuning program) Since Dan had many requests for a EFI Live version, he's taking the time out of his busy schedule and doing one for us.
Here is the link to the thread of his release of the previous version
https://ls1tech.com/forums/pcm-diagn...order-now.html

Very good book!

Quick Reply: which book for newb tuning w/ efi live