Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

looking to get my car tuned

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2011, 01:14 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default looking to get my car tuned

i purchased a 98 t/a and i am looking to just get the tune double checked it was originally tuned by a guy in ohio ls1tuning.. if anything is wrong it is not his fault so if he is on here no blame placed on him what so ever but the car just doesnt seem like it runs as good as it should the idle is to high the force motor table might be off and just a few little other things and i just wanted to see if anyone else has ever dealt with him im just looking to do a mail order tune.. i have called the guy in ohio who tuned it originally and he looked up what the car had been tuned for and he said all the kid wanted was a base tune pretty much but the car has a small cam and an intake a ported tb on it so any recomendations would be great
Old 03-13-2011, 01:25 PM
Staging Lane

If he's based out of Cincinnati it was probably Solomon. He's highly recommended and normally does great work, It sounds like the tune doesn't quite match the bolt-ons that were added.
Old 03-13-2011, 01:31 PM
On The Tree

yea thats why i wanted to get it double checked just to make sure
Old 03-13-2011, 01:33 PM
On The Tree

he is out of blacklick ohio his place is customls1tuning seems very good but just double checking